Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,471 members, 7,978,545 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread (35421 Views)

Game Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by JhyMedex: 7:44am On Jul 11
ThothHermes:
He likely did. Though he's probably going to be severely or even permanently injured.
Wow.. True. We'll confirm by Monday.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by JhyMedex: 7:46am On Jul 11
Frankiss44:

According to the episode 5 thriller, he did.
I'll need to check the trailer out

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by JhyMedex: 7:53am On Jul 11
lincoln08541:
go and read the wiki fanpage of game of thrones and you will see the storyline of every character even since the time of Aegon the conqueror to the time of John Snow the promised prince of the song of fire and ice. It's not ruining the tread but just knowing the intended plot. The films tends to add extra scrips and visuals experience
Bro I know the films are extra storylines. I've read the books.
But for the benefit of those who haven't read the books or want to read the Wiki fan page. People who only want to discuss the series here..Lets do the them the courtesy of keeping major spoilers away.

And if for any reason your comment will include spoilers.
You can signify at the beginning of your comment.
*SPOILER ALERT*
So people who don't want spoilers can skip the comment.
Thanks đź‘Ť

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by JhyMedex: 7:56am On Jul 11
lincoln08541:
Omoh see sensible observation, guy u deserve to be in that "Kings council in westeros" not some wannabes who tends to think the side they protract to antagonize does everything wrong, let's be liberal in our observation and thinking
đź’Ż.. Lol. I'll be the new Master fo Ships.
Nah, if GOT has taught us anything, it's that no side is completely good or evil only.
Both are capable of the very worse..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by JhyMedex: 7:58am On Jul 11
lincoln08541:
Na why nairaland dey sweet pass twitter be this, insightful quotes and comments and arguments
đź‘Ť..
Nairaland sweet pass.
Those GOT days were wild bro.
Comments full everywhere.
HOTD is yet to pick up that steam on Nairaland though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 11:05am On Jul 11
In her words; "Your mom must be beautiful."

One thing I learnt from this scene is that no matter how secretive you are in the cheating enterprise. You can't deceive a woman whose heart is pure.

The queen that never was knew her husband sloted his long man beneath another woman's flowing cave. Although she acted like it never happened.

The man on the otherhand try to act chase and true to their love. Unfortunately, his sexcapades laughed him in his very before.

Lesson learnt. It caused nothing to be true to your love. Cheating invites other sins such as lying, adultry, unnecessary spending and many more.

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11
JhyMedex:

Bro I know the films are extra storylines. I've read the books.
But for the benefit of those who haven't read the books or want to read the Wiki fan page. People who only want to discuss the series here..Lets do the them the courtesy of keeping major spoilers away.

And if for any reason your comment will include spoilers.
You can signify at the beginning of your comment.
*SPOILER ALERT*
So people who don't want spoilers can skip the comment.
Thanks đź‘Ť

Good evening Bro.. Please are the books you are having soft copies? Can u please send to my email? Thanks
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11
Zee0007:
In her words; "Your mom must be beautiful."

One thing I learnt from this scene is that no matter how secretive you are in the cheating enterprise. You can't deceive a woman whose heart is pure.

The queen that never was knew her husband sloted his long man beneath another woman's flowing cave. Although she acted like it never happened.

The man on the otherhand try to act chase and true to their love. Unfortunately, his sexcapades laughed him in his very before.

Lesson learnt. It caused nothing to be true to your love. Cheating invites other sins such as lying, adultry, unnecessary spending and many more.

Catelyn Stark cannot relate....
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 8:59pm On Jul 11
Frankiss44:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 12:31am On Jul 12
Frankiss44:

Wow, this name.
I will probably rewatch GOT because of her.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by JhyMedex: 11:41am On Jul 12
Frankiss44:

Good evening Bro.. Please are the books you are having soft copies? Can u please send to my email? Thanks
Mail me
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Psady(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12
JhyMedex:

Please can we desist from bringing the storyline of the books into this thread. Spoils the series for non-book readers..

Let's stick to watch we watched each episode.
People are allowed to have theories but to bring major spoilers like this is not appropriate..
True ,the movie may differ from the book in some events .
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 7:11am On Jul 15
The look on Alicent's face as the council rejected her recommendation in favour of Aemond.

If looks could kill..... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Calibrator: 11:52am On Jul 15
Transfer market don open in HOTD war of succession cheesy

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Emisco1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15
aieromon:
The look on Alicent's face as the council rejected her recommendation in favour of Aemond.

If looks could kill..... grin grin grin

only thet scene na 10/10.. for over a minute.. i just da laugh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 6:00am On Jul 16
That awkward moment when you helped usurp the throne from a woman using the excuse that no one will follow a woman as a ruler just to find out that they won’t let you rule because you’re a woman.

Even the men you were throwing cat and showing feet for didn’t back you up.
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 6:20am On Jul 16
The most loyal character in house of dragon.. This dog deserves an Oscar

6 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by JhyMedex: 9:53pm On Jul 16
Frankiss44:

Done
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by oyetpel(m): 9:57pm On Jul 16
Frankiss44:
That awkward moment when you helped usurp the throne from a woman using the excuse that no one will follow a woman as a ruler just to find out that they won’t let you rule because you’re a woman.

Even the men you were throwing cat and showing feet for didn’t back you up.
cheesy

Succinctly put grin
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 10:45pm On Jul 16
The regent—King Aemond made me very happy when he said “someone cut down the rat catchers “ BECAUSE WHY WERE THEY STILL HANGING THERE?!

4 Likes

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by drmuchin: 11:04pm On Jul 16
Who will get mind to take the unclaimed dragons?
Omo Daemon has scored own goal
Jacaerys is growing into a man
Baela is Blood and Fire a true badass
Alicent na used and dumped cheap tramp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 6:14am On Jul 17
JhyMedex:

Done

Thanks Boss.. I appreciate.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Zee0007: 7:40am On Jul 17
JhyMedex:

Done

Please Can I get the book too?
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by jiday4(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18
Zee0007:

Co-asking too
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by JhyMedex: 4:08pm On Jul 18
Zee0007:

beep me
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Psady(m): 8:49pm On Jul 20
Please I need know, Sir criston cole is of what part of westeros ? I guess it must have been mentioned somewhere in the movie or the books.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20
Psady:
Please I need know, Sir criston cole is of what part of westeros ? I guess it must have been mentioned somewhere in the movie or the books.

Stormlands
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Psady(m): 1:54am On Jul 21
aieromon:

Stormlands
Wow! That's suprising even when he looks like one from that region,Thanks for the great information.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by CrossRhodes: 9:30am On Jul 21
Frankiss44:
The most loyal character in house of dragon.. This dog deserves an Oscar
Well, to be fair to dogs most of them are....
There's a movie about a Japanese dog that waited over 20yrs for his owner at the train station. He never returned home.
It's actually a true story.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by CrossRhodes: 9:32am On Jul 21
drmuchin:
Who will get mind to take the unclaimed dragons?
Omo Daemon has scored own goal
Jacaerys is growing into a man
Baela is Blood and Fire a true badass
Alicent na used and dumped cheap tramp
It was satisfying to see her sitting at the meeting, exhausted and looking into the distance, realizing her stupidity and uselessness. grin

1 Like

Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Frankiss44(m): 5:36am On Jul 22
CrossRhodes:

Well, to be fair to dogs most of them are....
There's a movie about a Japanese dog that waited over 20yrs for his owner at the train station. He never returned home.
It's actually a true story.

Yeah.. I heard of that story.. Dogs are so loyal.
Re: Games Of Thrones: House Of The Dragon Official Discussion Thread by Dlemy: 7:24am On Jul 22
Hello guys
Make over 500 dollars a day on this site watching videos.
You can withdraw your money directly to your bank account.
Just follow the link : https:///GIhSp

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020: Now That Our Kids Are At Home / How To Get 6 Month Free Subscription On Gotv Nigeria / Bbnaija: Nelson Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Wig (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.