Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,390 members, 7,917,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill (854 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Is This Woman The Most Curvy And Sexiest Woman Alive? (photos,video) / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2021
EVERYTHING YOU HAVE WITH ANY WOMAN IS A GAME!! That is one thing you should always put in heart when dealing with a woman, question now is: who i winning?

You are a far gone man if you let a woman be the reason for your happiness,sadness,anxiety and worst of all ANGER!(This is what i'm emphasising on today)

Never let a woman see your anger not to talk of letting her know how to touch your nerve, you and you alone have the right and ability to press that button, you are a compound fool if you let a woman make you press the button on her behalf!

Let her yell, say all sort of things but DON'T you make the dreadful mistake of showing your anger because she wins when you do! She now knows what gets to you, brotherly, you are in trouble! Prepare of a mass income of manipulations!

Believe me when i say women know how to utilize a guy's characteristics against him, don't make any expected reaction, smile, laugh and walk out, give her absolute silence! Keep her in a confused cage!

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 05, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

You never get money but dey form red pills .
Get money first so that if girl want play you, you fit use all this things..

Poverty and Red pills no dey work hand in hand. grin grin

So broda cool this over zealous for red pills.

1 Like

Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by omoburuku: 7:58pm On May 05, 2021
Following omoburukueously...

1 Like

Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by Hashabiah: 7:59pm On May 05, 2021
Following
Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2021
Contain her in a mental space where she will have to question herself, she expected you to blow out but instead you are not even paying attention! She will get confused and more frustrated, especially to the fact that nothing moves you, so what does?

She wouldn't know what to expect from you because you kept her locked in a dark hole where she sees nothing but a mirror that absolutely reflects herself on an obvious note, when she sees how stupid she looks in the mirror thats the point she comes back to you to apologise!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 05, 2021
Chai na wah oh
Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by mmadu4: 8:07pm On May 05, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

You never get money but dey form red pills .
Get money first so that if girl want play you, you fit use all this things..

Poverty and Red pills no dey work hand in hand. grin grin

So broda cool this over zealous for red pills.

money is not everything you retardedd human being. i have seen where women rejected a guy even with his money. i have also witnessed where a married woman cheated on her rich husband with my cousin many times money is not everything

7 Likes

Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2021
mmadu4:

money is not everything you retardedd human being. i have seen where women rejected a guy even with his money. i have also witnessed where a married woman cheated on her rich husband with my cousin many times money is not everything
Can't thank you enough for this men.
Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by ikillbrokegirls: 8:16pm On May 05, 2021
Take the redpill.
continue the work of GOD Save a man bro.
#Redpillpatriarch
Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by Melonny(m): 8:24pm On May 05, 2021
You are right. Good stuff
Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 05, 2021
mmadu4:

Retardedd?
You can't make a point in a polite way? Between me and you who do you think is an intellectual neophyte? undecided

To answer your point ..
The most reason ladies chase guys is because of his coins.. And when you start dispensing your coins without sense and that where red pillers come in lecture thier student.

Because they generally believe a woman is a slefish person. If you can't get a return then don't give her completely.
Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:47pm On May 05, 2021
Melonny:
You are right. Good stuff
Spread The Word!
Re: Never Give A Woman The Key To Your Emotions!! - Redpill by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2021
That total silent leaves her on a confused corner, have used that method on numerous occasions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What My Boyfriend Did With My Best Friend When I Travelled (18+) / Jilted Woman Sets House On Fire After Discovering Hubby And Sister’s Love Affair / Mods And Nairalanders Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.