Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV (36974 Views)

Recharge Card Yoruba: What A Lady Saved A Guy's Number With / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by khengxlei(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2021
OH LORD! help me overcome any temptation and seduction that'd want to bring me to my doom. AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by felixedet(m): 11:52am On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:
Funny story .
If she knew she was HIV positive she should have been taking medication and should not have died

I agree with you...she realized just too late, I'm not sure she was aware of her status when she seduced him in her house back then in Damascus.

She was simply Hot and needed a man to pound her hard.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by FLYFIRE(m): 11:57am On May 06, 2021
If he liked the lady we would not have heard about this story because he would have done it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by omonnakoda: 12:13pm On May 06, 2021
felixedet:

I agree with you...she realized just too late, I'm not sure she was aware of her status when she seduced him in her house back then in Damascus.

She was simply Hot and needed a man to pound her hard.
That is your assumption . Not everyone likes it hard
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Segzy19: 12:39pm On May 06, 2021
Your destiny came under attack but thank God you repelled the attack and won...
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Dbarrzx: 12:47pm On May 06, 2021
She might not be aware of her status, she would have taken medication to prolong her life. Anyways, thank God your third leg is disciplined.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:58pm On May 06, 2021
Quality20:
being a pastor with women in ur congregation is certainly one of d deadly ways to live. Una de try sha

You are right, my brother.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by dochenaj: 5:15pm On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:
Funny story .
If she knew she was HIV positive she should have been taking medication and should not have died
She probably didn't know, you're right. But she would have also infected the guy.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by omonnakoda: 5:27pm On May 06, 2021
dochenaj:
She probably didn't know, you're right. But she would have also infected the guy.
Not necessarily. There is a thing called condom and even if that is not used it is not certain.
Ask Jacob Zuma
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Richthekid: 5:38pm On May 06, 2021
Good for you
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by dochenaj: 5:40pm On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:

Not necessarily. There is a thing called condom and even if that is not used it is not certain.
Ask Jacob Zuma
You know condom is not 100% protection?
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by omonnakoda: 5:41pm On May 06, 2021
dochenaj:
You know condom is not 100% protection?
Redundant question, i am sorry no insult
Read my post carefully
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by keypha1: 5:44pm On May 06, 2021
God can take because of one person he love and save them from motor accident. Why did God called David, man after his heart.quoteor=BennyDGreat post=101427064]

God loves everyone and can save everyone from evil and temptation. It's all about
co-operating with Him.[/quote]
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by dochenaj: 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:
Redundant question, i am sorry no insult
Read my post carefully
It is denigrating to tell me to read your post carefully, indicating I probably have a comprehension problem.

Saying "no insult" doesn't change anything.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by omonnakoda: 6:05pm On May 06, 2021
dochenaj:
It is denigrating to tell me to read your post carefully, indicating I probably have a comprehension problem.

Saying "no insult" doesn't change anything.
Your problem not mine
I only tried to soften the blow out of politeness . Your question was daft. Does not mean you are daft but no one is perfect .
Does that help?

If you comprehended what you quoted you should not be asking that
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by donMIG(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2021
Omo... I don't c me passing this temptation oo...I will surely use protection but I might just get carried away by her wealth oo... Omo...
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Rekhi(f): 6:26pm On May 06, 2021
Thank God for your life,this is a lesson to those guy-whores...Well,what actually caught my attention is the places to visit at Damascus....Noted
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by OLULAW: 7:42pm On May 06, 2021
The OP has been doping.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Respect55(m): 10:42pm On May 06, 2021
matify83:
The seduction was so "jezebelic" not to have a deleterious undertone.

Some humans are just hell bent on propagating this virus by all means but thank God you resisted her conjugal overtures albeit halfheartedly.
This one is not in a good mood.
Re: Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV by Nobody: 12:07am On May 07, 2021
Omoooooooooooo but how did he resist her all night long?

He deserves a medal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / Policeman Attacks Rivers Lady With Burning Stove For Rejecting His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.