Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,026 members, 7,915,974 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:18 PM

Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka (1287 Views)

PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki / “Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by kennyify88: 11:49pm On May 05, 2021
From www.dailypost.com.ng

Charismatic Enugu priest, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has disclosed that the authorities of the Enugu Catholic Diocese were behind his two days ordeal.

DAILY POST had reported that there was heavy protest in Enugu on Wednesday over the reported missing of the Catholic Cleric.

Mbaka, who addressed his parishioners at the Adoration ground in Umuchigbo Nike, Enugu, said he was summoned by the Bishop from where he was kept incommunicado.

He said the plan was to keep him for 30 days.

He said a lot of issues were presented against him after which the Church leadership, led by Bishop Calistus Onaga told him that he would remain indoors for one month, a period that would allow him pray and meditate over his activities.

The priest said he requested to be allowed the opportunity to come and address his parishioners after which he would shut down, “but they said No.

Allow me to and celebrate mass for my people just for today, I won’t even tell them that I am being punished, they said, No.

I will just tell my members that I’m going for 30 days prayer, that after 30 days, we will come back and everybody will obey, they said, No.

“I also begged them to appoint another priest to come and celebrate mass for you today, they also said No.

“They didn’t treat me in a pastoral way. I was asking ‘am I being punished for what’?

“They said it was a meeting, but even before I reached the Bishop’s house, conclusion has already been made.

What happened to me was like the day I was shot on the road.

“Unfortunately for them, even before the meeting, a woman was already going around bragging that the Bishop will call me for a meeting, and that I was going to leave my house here for 30 days, and that after the 30 days, I would be sent to Rome, and Adoration ministry will be closed.

Mbaka cautioned that “in a time and cases like this, don’t give me a punishment that will cause troubles for us because I’m not alone.”

He said Bishop Onaga upon seeing the protest over his predicament, allowed him to go.

Mbaka said one of things presented against him was that he blessed Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, as well as his recent criticism of the President Muhammadu Buhari’s Government.

“Are you the owner of my mouth? You can’t tell me who to bless? If you are not happy that I blessed someone, you have your own mouth, you can curse the person.

“I cannot hate my brother because of some people who hatred is in their genes,” he declared.

9 Likes

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by RuddyFusion(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2021
Nawaoooo
Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by WoundedLamb: 11:55pm On May 05, 2021
There's division everywhere.
Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by dyangprof(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2021
Has Mbaka forgotten that he is a Roman Catholic or what?

He made himself an indirect politician without even consulting the top leaders in Catholic for advice before ranting on Nigerian politics

..He should always see the like of Oyedopa and Adebayo before doing rubbish

It's well sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by optionalY09: 12:13am On May 06, 2021
dyangprof:

He made himself an indirect politician without even consulting the top leaders in Catholic for advice before ranting on Nigerian politics

It's well sha

Catholics are the greatest politicians stop deceiving yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by Golan007: 12:18am On May 06, 2021
No source.

1 Like

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by Litmus: 12:19am On May 06, 2021
He is now in danger of loosing his life since his disappearance thought enemies of Nigeria that the Federal Government would be blamed for whatever happens to him.
Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by Racoon(m): 12:29am On May 06, 2021
Dont bring this shitcrap of being victimized because of Nnamdi Kanu Mr political priest.Where were you when Mazi saw the same evil in the government Mbaka prophesied as God's sent and helped to enthrone?

Same NK you once prophesied that he is fighting against God by opposing the tyrant? So is Mbaka also fighting against God now that he is also opposing Buhari? Now, when the stark reality of your folly is staring you in the eyes, the political charlatan in cassock decided to get a soft landing by openly associating with NK.

2 Likes

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by Oharina(m): 12:30am On May 06, 2021
Litmus:
He is now in danger of loosing his life since his disappearance thought enemies of Nigeria that the Federal Government would be blamed for whatever happens to him.
I have said it befor, and i will say it again. If i were fr. Mbaka i will denounce my priesthood and focus on my ministry, as an ordinary minister of God. And even get married... Haba he should test kpekus and see a new dimension of annoiting of God... His diocese are not reliable, they can sell him out at will.

4 Likes

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by after4: 12:31am On May 06, 2021
So mbaka should keep quiet when people are dying? What did you say when sheikh gumi was and is still talking rubbish?

dyangprof:

It's well sha
Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by jlinkd78(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by Nonybb: 3:02am On May 06, 2021
Ndiala
Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by Susu888(m): 3:39am On May 06, 2021
Where are the shameless propagandists nd liars wey tlk say na DSS carry the man?

Turns out na his own church wey wan deal with am!

Ipob nd lies... Shameless lots undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by Fasindo: 4:10am On May 06, 2021
shocked

Aw!!!

Even if your brain is dead which makes u to always believe anything, at least for the sake of your father and mother that paid your school fees don't believe any news without a source, video or audio evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by BafanaBafana: 4:28am On May 06, 2021
Okay
Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:12am On May 06, 2021
dyangprof:

It's well sha
If you are not good in politics, you can't be a Catholic priest. Politics begins and ends in the Catholic Church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by immortal2: 5:16am On May 06, 2021
optionalY09:

Catholics are the greatest politicians stop deceiving yourself

They should read about the Jesuit and their history of subversion.
Re: Church Leadership Planned To Keep Me For 30 Days Over Nnamdi Kanu – Mbaka by Mynd44: 6:28am On May 06, 2021

(1)

Pdp Can Not Win South West In 2023 / Who Is In Charge In The SE? Ipob Terrorists Or The Elected Governors? / Buhari Has Defeated Ipob In The Igbo Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.