Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Father’s Hand - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Father’s Hand (94 Views)

The Trinity Confusion: God The Father,The spirit of God,The Son of God.. / In What Way Is The Father Greater Than The Son? / Why Is Satan Called The "Father Of Lies"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Father’s Hand by SonofIssachar: 12:04am On May 06, 2021
A little boy and his father visited the country store, upon leaving the store the owner of the store offered the little boy some free Sweets. “Get a hand full of Sweets,” the merchant said to the boy.

The boy just stood there looking up at his father. The owner repeated himself, “Son, get a hand full of Sweets it’s free.” Again the boy did not move continuing to look up in the face of his father.

Finally, the father reached into the candy jar and got a hand full of Sweets and gave it to his son.

As they walked back home, the father stopped and asked his son why he did not grab a hand full of the free candy. The boy with a big smile on his face looked into the face of his father and said, “Because I know that your hand is bigger than mine.”

Whatever your need may be today, place it in your father’s hand in heaven, because His hand is bigger than yours.

— Author Unknown

Meditation: “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.” – Isaiah 55:9

You will succeed because Jesus loves You!

Also read:

God’s Perfection
Do You Reject God’s Blessings?
God’s Presence Does Not Guarantee Success

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , May 12, 2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/05/2021 / Buy Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.