Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,745 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Happened To Unknown Gunmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Unknown Gunmen (1548 Views)

Good News To Unknown gunmen As IDP Camps Is Now In Igbo Land Bbc News / Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by superjab247: 12:13am On May 06, 2021
It's been a while I heard of unknown gunmen attacks in the east against police formations,I think that's good news.

We need peace in our region the SE must not become a battle ground that will only make our enemies to laugh at us. As Igbos,we must remain focused in doing everything to protect our land from invading bandits from the sahel and not supporting those that want to cause chaos in our region through attacking police targets and go into hiding when the security forces comes for them.

The idea of attacking policemen randomly and retreat is crazy,you are just bringing more pains to innocent Ibo youths and families.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by Nbotee(m): 12:35am On May 06, 2021
Those in govt have used it to achieve their aim. All na packaging

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by mouthofThegod: 12:35am On May 06, 2021
superjab247:
It's been a while I heard of unknown gunmen attacks in the east against police formations,I think that's good news.

We need peace in our region the SE must not become a battle ground that will only make our enemies to laugh at us. As Igbos,we must remain focused in doing everything to protect our land from invading bandits from the sahel.

The idea of attacking policemen randomly and retreat is crazy,you are just bringing more pains to innocent Ibo youths and families.
Finally it dropped off grin
You weren't smart enough to the end.. grin
The rate at which wasterners and fulanis are claiming Igbos these days,you will know all is not well with them...
Biafra is really tormenting them left, right,center

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by superjab247: 12:53am On May 06, 2021
mouthofThegod:

Finally it dropped off grin
You weren't smart enough to the end.. grin
The rate at which wasterners and fulanis are claiming Igbos these days,you will know all is not well with them...
Biafra is really tormenting them left, right,center
Lol I must say something is wrong with you,so because I am against unknown gunmen attacking policemen am now a Yoruba/Fulani Abi

Let me tell u something,u don't set up a fire in your room,it's either you die from the roast or suffocate from the smoke

If the UGM want to go to war for liberation of Igbos that would be a good idea when all logistics and plans are in place to achieve a rapid victory and minimise casualties not conducting crazy misguided attacks against a fraction of the enemy without any plan to finish it off,war is not something u jump hastily in a confused manner into,it requires tactiful plans and ability to hit the enemy in an overwhelming manner and minimise your loses,that's was were Ojukwu got it wrong .its foolish to be conducting a guerrilla war scenerio just as the UGM are doing,the army comes in arrests innocent youths and take them to unknown locations,do u know how many innocent Ibo youths had losts their life to the nigerriya army due to the reckless actions by this UGM and the painful thing is that the UGM aren't ready for war,why cause chaos everywhere.

Well u might be an impostor because if u are Igbo as u claimed,then u know absolutely nothing about warfare and u must be ignorant.

The SE don't have enough men to waste in the game of chess been played by the unknown gun men we are outnumbered 10 to 1 in manpower,if u want to liberate biafra through war,u have to make plans and execute it even if it takes time,this current strategy of UGM is completely crazy,either get to war, concentrate on ESN flushing the miscreants from the bushes or dialogue to buy time.

Once more u know nothing about warfare and combat,if u were trained in millitary tactics and doctrines u will understand what am saying not arguing and supporting blindly.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by superjab247: 1:06am On May 06, 2021
Nbotee:
Those in govt have used it to achieve their aim. All na packaging
Na so!!!!!!!
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by AniOmaa: 1:10am On May 06, 2021
I was never a fan of UGM attacking security personnels, it was not only needless, but also lacking in strategy and tact. All it would have engendered was more crisis in the East , destruction of public and private properties, and trigger-hungry uniformed Hausa/Fulani soldiers looking for a good reason to spill innocent Igbo blood as collateral and turn the peace and serenity of the East into their war-ravaged states in the North... Ndigbo we've got to sometimes stop playing sheep and call out bullshit when we see one... Kanu for all his maverick and radical stance on defending Igboland was leveraging a lot on the violence when he has little or nothing to lose in terms of investments, it seemed to me like he was using tensions in the SE to settle personal scores with the state... Let ESN/UGM just stick to the original plan of protecting our farms and forests against criminal hordes, if the so called Ebube-agu outfit finally comes on board, then they can work with the security blueprint of the various states to protect our borders and ensure peace in Alaigbo.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by nairalandankrah: 1:10am On May 06, 2021
They'll be back once checkpoints return to the east.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by QuotaSystem: 1:28am On May 06, 2021
OP, your answer lies in this video below:

QuotaSystem:
Ralph Uwazurike 8'43 - "No more Unknown Gunmen. See them na, they are there confessing all over social media. They are now known gunmen" grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UdqXCLKw-0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by adadike(f): 1:33am On May 06, 2021
superjab247:

Lol I must say something is wrong with you,so because I am against unknown gunmen attacking policemen am now a Yoruba/Fulani Abi

Let me tell u something,u don't set up a fire in your room,it's either you die from the roast or suffocate from the smoke

If the UGM want to go to war for liberation of Igbos that would be a good idea when all logistics and plans are in place to achieve a rapid victory and minimise casualties not conducting crazy misguided attacks against a fraction of the enemy without any plan to finish it off,war is not something u jump hastily in a confused manner into,it requires tactiful plans and ability to hit the enemy in an overwhelming manner and minimise your loses,that's was were Ojukwu got it wrong .its foolish to be conducting a guerrilla war scenerio just as the UGM are doing,the army comes in arrests innocent youths and take them to unknown locations,do u know how many innocent Ibo youths had losts their life to the nigerriya army due to the reckless actions by this UGM and the painful thing is that the UGM aren't ready for war,why cause chaos everywhere.

Well u might be an impostor because if u are Igbo as u claimed,then u know absolutely nothing about warfare and u must be ignorant.

The SE don't have enough men to waste in the game of chess been played by the unknown gun men we are outnumbered 10 to 1 in manpower,if u want to liberate biafra through war,u have to make plans and execute it even if it takes time,this current strategy of UGM is completely crazy,either get to war, concentrate on ESN flushing the miscreants from the bushes or dialogue to buy time.

Once more u know nothing about warfare and combat,if u were trained in millitary tactics and doctrines u will understand what am saying not arguing and supporting blindly.
when I warned them , they called me afonja , the same way they burnt police stations , the police are burning their houses which is wrong on both sides. My heartache is the innocent civillians that will be caught in between

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by QuotaSystem: 1:36am On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Lol but several Checkpoints still remain in the East so?

Csami:

I encountered 2 checkpoints. One at naval base in Obingwa and the other at Obinze.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by superjab247: 9:15am On May 06, 2021
adadike:
when I warned them , they called me afonja , the same way they burnt police stations , the police are burning their houses which is wrong on both sides. My heartache is the innocent civillians that will be caught in between
UGM strategy nor follow and I am against it,do u know it's possible to ambush and entire army division and cut off supplies from them forcing them into a siege both on land and air and surrender eventually with less casualties?do u know this can be planned and executed accross and against an entire millitary formation simultaneously hence leading to the rapid defeat of an army,in ww2 this scenerio played out and thousands of soldiers were trapped in what you call pockets without much stress,most people who know nothing about warfare would be shouting "e nor possible",war nor be wetin person dey carry jump enter with sentiments because if u lose Ur decendants would remain with the stigma and shame forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by okeyglm: 9:21am On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
onitsha owerri road is blocked Mr. liar kanu.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by okeyglm: 9:23am On May 06, 2021
op, army is cracking down the UGM. many have been arrested or gone underground.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by superjab247: 9:24am On May 06, 2021
AniOmaa:
I was never a fan of UGM attacking security personnels, it was not only needless, but also lacking in strategy and tact. All it would have engendered was more crisis in the East , destruction of public and private properties, and trigger-hungry uniformed Hausa/Fulani soldiers looking for a good reason to spill innocent Igbo blood as collateral and turn the peace and serenity of the East into their war-ravaged states in the North... Ndigbo we've got to sometimes stop playing sheep and call out bullshit when we see one... Kanu for all his maverick and radical stance on defending Igboland was leveraging a lot on the violence when he has little or nothing to lose in terms of investments, it seemed to me like he was using tensions in the SE to settle personal scores with the state... Let ESN/UGM just stick to the original plan of protecting our farms and forests against criminal hordes, if the so called Ebube-agu outfit finally comes on board, then they can work with the security blueprint of the various states to protect our borders and ensure peace in Alaigbo.
That better,some of these miscreants louding UGM are not even Igbos they are impersonators and enemies happy about the current tensions in the SE
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by mekaboy(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2021
After ikonso's death, many more of then were arrested and are still being arrested. They are helping the police now.

Imo state police is well equipped now and the guns brought in now, can kill even with odeshi.

Asari and the SS are now rising against their attacks. So they wont easily escape the SS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by JohnBullMySon: 9:51am On May 06, 2021
AniOmaa:
It was a very stupid decision. Now police are just to quick to shoot people at checkpoints.

I would have been a fan of Biafra due to the state of this country, but Nnamdi Kanu is a no no for me. Dude is just rag tag and dwells mostly on lies, inciting and propaganda. No political sense at all.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by JohnBullMySon: 9:53am On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Some days back I passed through imo, many police checkpoints are not present, but military checkpoints are still active. though they are not loitering about.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by alfasexy: 9:55am On May 06, 2021
What happened to fulani herdsmen?
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by orisa37: 10:02am On May 06, 2021
That's BOKOHARAM's Signature. That was the way they started in BORNO. They now want to repeat the same style in the South to shift attention to Chaos and ANARCHY.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by Ooni: 10:06am On May 06, 2021
The good news is we stopped hearing about them for the past few days. The bad news is that the attacks no longer make news because it has become 'normal'. In the last four days including yesterday they attacked four security formations and killed police and army officers.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by orisa37: 10:11am On May 06, 2021
That's BOKOHARAM's Signature. That was the way they started in BORNO. They now want to repeat the same style in the South to shift attention to Chaos and ANARCHY.

ESN OPC AMOTEKUN EBUBE-AGU AND UHAA GROUPS SHOULD CATCH ALL UNKNOWN GUNMEN AND KILLED THEM. AT WORST, THEY'RE MERCENARIES.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by edochie12: 10:14am On May 06, 2021
Obosi police station in anambra state was attacked earlier this morning and two police officers were killed,they would have killed a police woman there but she cried and beg the unknown gunmen that she is an Igbo woman,and they pardon her,otherwise she would have been a dead woman by now.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by SlayerForever: 10:16am On May 06, 2021
A gathering of fools.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by wwwihy: 10:19am On May 06, 2021
The have be subdued by our able Armed Forces

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by Thewrath(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2021
superjab247:

We need peace in our region the SE must not become a battle ground that will only make our enemies to laugh at us. As Igbos,we must remain focused in doing everything to protect our land from invading bandits from the sahel and not supporting those that want to cause chaos in our region through attacking police targets and go into hiding when the security forces comes for them.

The roads of SE are now free,message has been passed successfully.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by adadike(f): 10:39am On May 06, 2021
superjab247:

UGM strategy nor follow and I am against it,do u know it's possible to ambush and entire army division and cut off supplies from them forcing them into a siege both on land and air and surrender eventually with less casualties?do u know this can be planned and executed accross and against an entire millitary formation simultaneously hence leading to the rapid defeat of an army,in ww2 this scenerio played out and thousands of soldiers were trapped in what you call pockets without much stress,most people who know nothing about warfare would be shouting "e nor possible",war nor be wetin person dey carry jump enter with sentiments because if u lose Ur decendants would remain with the stigma and shame forever
if only they will listen
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by adadike(f): 11:40am On May 06, 2021
AniOmaa:
you have said it all, nothing more to add. God bless you
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 12:24pm On May 06, 2021
superjab247:

Be proud of your tribe.

You are not Igbo and can never be.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by goodnessme1(f): 12:29pm On May 06, 2021
superjab247:

But guy you can still air your opinion Without claiming what you are not.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by McStoic(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2021
superjab247:

Hmmm.....I am suspecting this quietness from them may be using lull as a ruse for reinforcements... Let's keep on praying , hoping and watching sha. We dey God hand..
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 06, 2021
Total rubbish.. Keep analysing on nairaland
.. Until Abuja is over run by boko harem.. Once the defence HQ fails.. U will see worst in Nigeria.. Let jihadist continue their cruise.
Re: What Happened To Unknown Gunmen by Kingof2nations(m): 12:57pm On May 06, 2021
superjab247:

yen yen
Give us a better solution to police brutality and militarization of East even they're useless cus they can't stop arm robbery and other criminalities going in the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Igbos In The US Military Services Write To The Department Of State / Saudi Arabia Shop For Nigerian Doctors, Hold Recruitment Exercise In Abuja. / PHOTOS: Consultants, Doctors, Others Attend Saudi Arabia Recruitment Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.