Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:06 PM

Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic (34468 Views)

Diaspora Nigerians Acquire Offloaded Assets Of Migrating Youths / Gombe Government Bans Underaged, Migrating Herders Until January 2022 / Kwara: JTF Intercepts Migrating Herders In Their Hundreds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Focusmind: 9:40am On May 06, 2021
Just saw two columns of trailers, loaded with herders and horses along kingsway roady, ikoyi going God's no where. I don't know what is happening.
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by OvisFranko: 9:48am On May 06, 2021
obehi247:
census is coming and more fulani herdmen are coming to account for a vast majority of Fulani in the federal republic of nigeria
You have a point .
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Nobody: 9:50am On May 06, 2021
Meaning we don't have immigration services in this kwantry? How can you be giant of Africa when you don't even meet up with what makes a country sovereign. Your sovereignty is a big sham
On the other hand, you meet them, engage them in talks, they tell you they are migrating from another country to Bauchi, you didn't ask them for papers? Keep deceiving yourself up there. Soon, oga ereji

1 Like

Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by mamaluwe22(f): 9:50am On May 06, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Chia

I fear FCT in the next few months

Security personnel should stay active...
. My dear I fear so much they're building thatch houses behind my fence in gwarinpa. A massive land don't know if it belongs to the owner of the cows. I pray these ones here are harmless. I dey fear
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Samdelzon(m): 9:52am On May 06, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:
All of you are fools thinking that these people are herders. These are terrorists coming in to assist in the fight of taking over Abuja. OyigboUpdate alias Udele, and Chukwuma Dike alias chukwuaustin, you are no longer safe in your hideout. I hope they catch you both first and slit your saboteur throats in broad daylight. Ikonso people are waiting for you back in Biafraland. You killed Ikonso and you must not go free.

Exactly, you are right...
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by orisa37: 10:15am On May 06, 2021
Send them back to NIGER REPUBLIC. MACBAN IS BEHIND THEM.
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by BigDawsNet: 10:16am On May 06, 2021
mamaluwe22:
. My dear I fear so much they're building thatch houses behind my fence in gwarinpa. A massive land don't know if it belongs to the owner of the cows. I pray these ones here are harmless. I dey fear

Bro just stay active and don't loose guard...the government can't save everyone..

When you sense any funny move carry ur family comot quick

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by BigDawsNet: 10:17am On May 06, 2021
mamaluwe22:

Sis just stay active and don't loose guard...the government can't save everyone..

When you sense any funny move carry ur family comot quick

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by orisa37: 10:18am On May 06, 2021
Send them back to NIGER REPUBLIC. MACBAN IS BEHIND THEM. THEY MAY SOON START TO INVADE POLICE STATIONS AND MEN IN ABUJA. MACBAN IS FAILING AND NOW DESPERATE.
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2021
CodeTemplar:
What happened to Niger republic that they are leaving there in raining season.
When there mission matures you people will see. They're the real Nigerians who voted Buhari in and you wonder why the new relationship between Niger Republic president and Mr Vegetable was booming and waxing strong. Nigeria will bleed!
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2021
No immigration in the country
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Awoleesu(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2021
Grgton:
You Those herders can travel for Africa!! They have airplane on their foot.

It's time our southern Governors become proactive, hence their agenda is known
I can't agree with you less...
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by labski(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2021
God shld come and intervene in this country mata o because e tire me...buh this present government wicked o... see as dey close their eyes as if dey don't know what's going on in d country
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by globalresource: 11:09am On May 06, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Interesting .....

Everything is....so under this administration that had our boarders closed for so long can still be porous to allow for herders group troop in at will....?SMH....BTW stop quoting me henceforth.
Y'all are one of those that still root for this Clueless Ancestors as Leaders....it's entirely appalling.

Very high influx on a daily....and our security architecture is already overstretched.

@Seniorwriter

Why replying him. You should know by his type of post here that he s mentally deranged
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by moorevic(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2021
houseontherock:
This is actually funny grin

This is what you get when you place ethnicity over national interest. Even if they eventually achieve their aim of fulanisation, they are too dumb, uneducated and backward to head a country as we can see now. I wonder what a Nigeria without the Southerners' input will look like

South and west input. We both hold country's' finance.
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by houseontherock: 11:37am On May 06, 2021
moorevic:

South and west input. We both hold country's' finance.
'South' in Nigeria is South West, South East and South South.
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Princewell2012(m): 1:06pm On May 06, 2021
helinues:

The real and genuine herders have suffered

The problem is that they don't even have a particular country or state if you chased them away from your state they will move to another state. They claimed they were coming from Niger republic but I can tell you it is a lie. They will be migrating from one country to the other, they are only lucky and happy that our president is their brother and he will do anything to protect them.

just wait let Buhari leaves office.
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Sammerboi: 1:08pm On May 06, 2021
Which country can this shit happen except Nigeria. How on earth can loads of foreigners be moving mad in the capital itself. Okay they’re righty Nigerians by association lol
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Charly68: 1:30pm On May 06, 2021
Never see anything ,Chadians herdsmen are still coming to join them in the jihad war
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 06, 2021
Awoleesu:

I can't agree with you less...
you better Wake up from sleep, before they Chess you away from your village
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by pacespot(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2021
Buhari, call your kinsmen to stop trespassing Nigeria borders
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by dochenaj: 4:57pm On May 06, 2021
Niger republic is an annex of Northern Nigeria. The earlier you accept that, the better for your heart and BP over news like this.

Interestingly, it favours the Northern ruling class as more number translates to more political power. But it significantly disfavors the general masses as there is a competition on already meagre resources available. This is why the North will remain deeply enmeshed in poverty.

Sadly, the masses will never see what is happening cos the ruling class has used religion to justify it. And yes, everyone is blind when it comes to their religion especially if they are even averagely fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by omoakin22: 5:19pm On May 06, 2021
is okay just go straight to aso rock
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by stormborn28(m): 5:26pm On May 06, 2021
post=101424432:

.....and what is interesting about this news
you must be very foolish not to know that it is a security threat.... Nonsense everywhere
Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by UnabashedIPOB: 6:25pm On May 06, 2021
“We engaged some of them to know about their mission. However, from what we gathered, some of them are from Niger Republic and they said they were heading to Bauchi State,” said the vigilante leader. He added that the herders’ efforts to cross the highway, which had worsened the gridlock, and also the fact that some of them were on motorcycles, made many people among the residents and passersby, to be in a panic.

Good for you IDIOTS clamoring and believing in ONE NIGERIA. How can you claim to be a country and you have foreigners invading your territory and nothing is being done. I hope they take over and massacre all the Legislators and FOOLS that want to be ONE NIGERIA. You all have not seen nothing yet! ONE NIGERIA will KILL all of you!!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by od501: 6:45pm On May 06, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/tension-in-abuja-over-hundreds-of-migrating-herders-from-niger-republic/amp/

Let's continue deceiving ourselves on this country. A war is coming, take it or leave it. A war i definitely coming.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Abuja Over Hundreds Of Migrating Herders From Niger republic by ofiko123(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2021
President buhari has a case to answer..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Kogi Wants Cattle Colony To Be Built In The State First / Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.