Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:37 AM

New Recruitment To The Mark Angels Comedy...if You Are Creative, Join Now. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Recruitment To The Mark Angels Comedy...if You Are Creative, Join Now. (519 Views)

Trending Video: Mark Angels Wife And Child / Comedy: If You Are The Tenant What Would Do To This Landlord? (subscribe) / Comedy: If Cardi B Is A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Recruitment To The Mark Angels Comedy...if You Are Creative, Join Now. by 9jasuretalks: 7:46am On May 06, 2021
Hello guys, I know you've been wondering why emmanuella and mark angel do not recruit new members into their comedy group very often. Well, uncle Mark came out to clear the air recently. According to him, people are just too many and some of them are not serious people. And since you can't tell who is serious from the beginning. If you recruit one person, the other person that was not recruited will definitely get hurt even if he wasn't even serious in the first place.
Right now, they have decided to help young and talented people. Only for those who are creative.
SO IF YOU HAVE TALENT AND YOUR CREATIVE IN MAKING PEOPLE TO LAUGH OUT AND FORGET THEIR WORRIES. THEN HERE IS YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A SUPER STAR..
The steps to take in other to be part of The MARK ANGEL COMEDY CREW IS VERY SIMPLE.
CLICK AND VISIT LINK TO JOIN IN THE RECRUITMENT NOW.
https://9jasuretalks.com/2021/05/06/join-mark-angel-comedy/

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Alibaba Accused Of Flirting With Countless Young Ladies / Apart From Having Sex Together, What Other Things Should Couples Do Together? / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Killed Ataga Because I Wanted Money (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.