Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,179 members, 7,887,420 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

4 Things You Need To SUCCEED ONLINE In NIGERIA. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Things You Need To SUCCEED ONLINE In NIGERIA. (223 Views)

How To Succeed Online In 2019 / [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online. / 4 Things You Need To Make Money Online - Online Business Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things You Need To SUCCEED ONLINE In NIGERIA. by whumeykarz(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2021
Online business and activities are gaining momentum by the day, especially after the impact of covid-19 on people's jobs and businesses.

I'm sure you are also affected one way or the other by the pandemic.

I have friends who lost their jobs and have not gotten another till now, and some had salary slashed by a ridiculous percentage.

I also have family members whose business is the traditional way of doing business where they have to be present at the physical location to do cold calling and market to make sales. Still, their businesses went under because of their absences.

On the other end, I have close pal's who the online space has been their source of livelihood, so the pandemic's impact was not felt.

In fact, they made more income during the period.

Whether you like it or not, Online business and activities have come to stay, and the online industry is growing bigger by the day.

I believe you, too, by now should be considering taking your business online, and if you are lucky to be still employed, you might want to consider having a side income Online.

But considering the clime that you and I find ourselves, to succeed online will require a little bit of effort from your path.

Anyways, if you can have these 4 things readily available, success online will be inevitable

Continue reading....

(1) (Reply)

Online Teaching And Easy Way To Earn Cash.. / What Happened To UBA Customer Care? / 300million Scan Copy Endorse Cheque Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.