Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,962 members, 7,949,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state (3098 Views)

My Apologies For Been Engaged In Tribal Issues In The Past Few Months / "My Apologies To Anyone That I Have Offended" - Governor El-rufai / My Apologies To Senator Ike Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Hisduchess(f): 12:33pm On May 06, 2021
vibre:
Warn him very well, he shouldn't allow me to expose to the whole world what I know about him and sister Philomena.
Do you have sense sir?

1 Like

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by AntiAPC2023(f): 1:09pm On May 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
ask the Bishop if he did not reseve money from government delegation from Abuja. He think he is dealing whit stupid people they have the evidence of it if he refused to do what they ask him to do they will expose him.
ipob and their misguided propaganda sha
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Fejoku: 1:12pm On May 06, 2021
mekaboy:

Are u saying mbaka prayed for the terrorist government to come to power? Because he said buhari is answered prayer.
It is what it is. His comments are all on internet for confirmation. If we didn't harm him when he gave his support to the terrorist in Asorock, is it now that he openly condemned the government that we should harm him?
We know the game you terrorists from the Sahel are playing. Bishop Onaga will not fall for your tricks.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by mekaboy(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2021
Fejoku:

It is what it is. His comments are all on internet for confirmation. If we didn't harm him when he gave his support to the terrorist in Asorock, is it now that he openly condemned the government that we should harm him?
We know the game you terrorists from the Sahel are playing. Bishop Onaga will not fall for your tricks.

Everytime they want to kill him. Why is it that when the want to kill him he calls you people to fight, but when he is going to negotiate contract, he goes secretly? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by adadike(f): 1:51pm On May 06, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Ada ehhh if I tell you that I'm not weak regarding this Mbaka issue them I'm lying.
ever since he made that talk about Jonathan ehhh and the recent Fraudlent hope ozodimgba supreme Court prophecy all I keep saying is that God should show him mercy and get him back on track.
I know Mbaka as of early 2000s and I can beat my chest that he's no longer the same person I used to know.
there was a time he came for village liberation and cleansing in my Maternal home ifitedunu (dunukofia LGA) and I saw things myself, the man is really very powerful.
that was when he care less about riches and wealth, he was focused on God's work and trust me the liberation he did worked out for the town because before then youths were rotting away at home and dying carelessly but after that an average ifitedunu youth is building a house of his own and doing well and the strange deaths of youths stopped.

But like I predicted those days that the devil might want to bring the man down due to his works it happened.
the devil is a master tactician, he used the very thing no man will ever resist to get him.
that's why I keep telling people especially the deputy Jesus dem. so far you're in this world, you're of the devil and he can tempt and get you anytime he wants no matter who you are.
as far as you have flesh and blood, you're already vulnerable to his temptation.
we're just living because of the grace of God not by our holiness.
priests are not perfect and can be tempted too.
Mbaka was tempted and he fall like any body will do irrespective of the person.
God gave the world to the devil so no body is immune to temptation.
I knew this day will come when the same people that hailed him back then will start attacking him.
like I said you can't be sane and support Apc it's impossible.
what happened to Mbaka is a case of I can't take this anymore let me talk and die.
he knew the consequences of his actions because Apc is like a secret cult once you're in and probably soiled your hand with their sweet oil. no going back again and if you try to leave expect the worst.
It's a pity Mbaka fall to earthly riches, something that won't even be inherited by anyone except the church when he's gone.

But as a devoted catholic I'm forbidden to speak bad against anointed priest.
I can only caution or pray for him.
My dear, ndi Igbo si aso kata eze Anya, e puru nkata m'iru gwa ya okwu
I was a child when he came to ilorin for the first time but it look as if it was Jesus that came. Everywhere and everyone went mad with joy, the miracles too were marvelous.
Mbaka made me lose my love and respect for him when he told the world plainly that God told him that Buhari is the saviour of Nigeria, we are still on that when he played a fast one on the people of imo state and igbos in general.
The Bishop's should start cautioning some of these priest before it gets out of hand . Mbaka cannot lie in the name of God and expect a pat on the back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by adadike(f): 1:55pm On May 06, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Ada ehhh if I tell you that I'm not weak regarding this Mbaka issue them I'm lying.
ever since he made that talk about Jonathan ehhh and the recent Fraudlent hope ozodimgba supreme Court prophecy all I keep saying is that God should show him mercy and get him back on track.
I know Mbaka as of early 2000s and I can beat my chest that he's no longer the same person I used to know.
there was a time he came for village liberation and cleansing in my Maternal home ifitedunu (dunukofia LGA) and I saw things myself, the man is really very powerful.
that was when he care less about riches and wealth, he was focused on God's work and trust me the liberation he did worked out for the town because before then youths were rotting away at home and dying carelessly but after that an average ifitedunu youth is building a house of his own and doing well and the strange deaths of youths stopped.

But like I predicted those days that the devil might want to bring the man down due to his works it happened.
the devil is a master tactician, he used the very thing no man will ever resist to get him.
that's why I keep telling people especially the deputy Jesus dem. so far you're in this world, you're of the devil and he can tempt and get you anytime he wants no matter who you are.
as far as you have flesh and blood, you're already vulnerable to his temptation.
we're just living because of the grace of God not by our holiness.
priests are not perfect and can be tempted too.
Mbaka was tempted and he fall like any body will do irrespective of the person.
God gave the world to the devil so no body is immune to temptation.
I knew this day will come when the same people that hailed him back then will start attacking him.
like I said you can't be sane and support Apc it's impossible.
what happened to Mbaka is a case of I can't take this anymore let me talk and die.
he knew the consequences of his actions because Apc is like a secret cult once you're in and probably soiled your hand with their sweet oil. no going back again and if you try to leave expect the worst.
It's a pity Mbaka fall to earthly riches, something that won't even be inherited by anyone except the church when he's gone.

But as a devoted catholic I'm forbidden to speak bad against anointed priest.
I can only caution or pray for him.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Fejoku: 2:09pm On May 06, 2021
mekaboy:

Everytime they want to kill him. Why is it that when the want to kill him he calls you people to fight, but when he is going to negotiate contract, he goes secretly? grin grin

As dumb as your question is, I'll still respond to it. When going for a contract you don't multitude. You only bring them in when the contract has been won and sealed. Many people can benefit from such contract thereby helping them. Security on the other hand is a collective duty. An age old adage says that "there's safety in numbers". Even animals understand this concept so well. Are you telling me animals are quite perceptive than you? Damn! Your brain needs to be examined to note your level of evolution.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by CelebCircle: 3:12pm On May 06, 2021
Davido Reacts To Father Mbaka Issue, Calls Present Gov Evil.

Watch Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czM2ekAVXSY
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by Dammyzeal007(m): 4:22pm On May 06, 2021
It's unclear to me how Fr. Mbaka still retains any degree of integrity after *admitting* that he went to Aso Rock with three (3) contractors. Maybe his followers took his "admission" as "confession" and forgave him his trespassses.

His ~explanation~ excuse that the three contractors were security experts is just that-- typical excuse of rent seeking elites, trading contacts and access for money.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by mu2sa2: 5:38pm On May 06, 2021
Only God can save the igbo from the igbo.
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by aniomadei1975: 11:49pm On May 06, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Warning to arch Bishop of Enugu callistus onaga be careful how you romance whit this government if you think they will use you against our people then be ready to face the consequences. We understand the government delegation that visited you from Abuja a day before you kidnap fr mbaka give you some dollars to humiliate mbaka but we are looking at you from other side. Now they tell you to suspend mbaka and you did it. I want to use this opportunity to call the body of Catholic Church to investigate Thea Bishop they want to use him to destroy the Catholic Church in igbo land. This government know the power of Catholic Church in igbo land so they want to attach it whit the help of this corrupt Bishop. If any further treat to father mbaka we have no any options than to do the right thing.
Modifyi affter invesgation ..Bishop did not take any money from delegation from Abuja my apologies to Bishop from my sincere apologies for that

ANU MPAMA
IJIOT
Re: My apologies to the Bishop of Enugu state by kyariteam: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Biafran4life:
You are talking rubbish.I wish they beheaded mbaka.What rubbish mbaka that has been working against igbos.You think Igbo starts and ends with Catholic.He brought this evil government through his fake prophecy.What did mbaka do when innocent ipob members whr killed in enugu for no reason.mbaka will never escape judgement and it will end in tears for him.We know those against us.He planned with them and foisted that evil as governor in imo state and the killing continued.He will never go unpunished.He is an outcast... period

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Warning To The Ndi Igbo. From An Ikwerre Brother / Lagos To Demolish Alaba Market / See Why Kenneth Okonkwo Is Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.