Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,563 members, 7,888,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Does It Mins If A Gal Comes 2 Visit U,likes U Bt Talk Abt His Galfrnd Wen She's Wit U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mins If A Gal Comes 2 Visit U,likes U Bt Talk Abt His Galfrnd Wen She's Wit U? (704 Views)

Ladies Hw Do U Feel Wen A Condom Burst Durin S*x, And Guys Wat Comes 2 Ur Mind / My Gf Always Delete Her Whatsapp&bbm Conversations Anytime She Comes 2 My Place. / I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mins If A Gal Comes 2 Visit U,likes U Bt Talk Abt His Galfrnd Wen She's Wit U? by Heineken(m): 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
I nid reply,
Re: What Does It Mins If A Gal Comes 2 Visit U,likes U Bt Talk Abt His Galfrnd Wen She's Wit U? by 190: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2011
Looking for my AK-47 undecided
Re: What Does It Mins If A Gal Comes 2 Visit U,likes U Bt Talk Abt His Galfrnd Wen She's Wit U? by BABE3: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2011
his girlfriend? He's a girl?    Make up your mind abeg! I'm confused!

But I think, It means she likes both of you! smiley
Re: What Does It Mins If A Gal Comes 2 Visit U,likes U Bt Talk Abt His Galfrnd Wen She's Wit U? by omega25red(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2011
it means you are in the friend zone she will gladly F*&l you if and when she fights with her BF

(1) (Reply)

What Happend To "for Better For Worse"? / The die is now cast. What should Lola do? / Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.