Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People (35826 Views)

Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Reference(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmm....that is a battalion size force. This is serious. Such a force will require several brigades or a division size formation to contain or dislodge them.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Pweetyccee(f): 4:24pm On May 06, 2021
Hmmmm
I hope suleja z safe? undecided undecided
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by michoim(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2021
Who actually counted them to be over 1000?

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by pacespot(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2021
We're in the era of kidnapping
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by tekzone: 4:29pm On May 06, 2021
What do you expect when you (the Governor) and the community just finished paying the previous set N20m and brand new bikes? They are just getting started.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by luminouz(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Hmmmm
I hope suleja z safe? undecided undecided
It's not. Better come to my house in Lagos grin
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Pweetyccee(f): 4:34pm On May 06, 2021
luminouz:

It's not. Better come to my house in Lagos grin
lol okay with my family right?
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by luminouz(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2021
Pweetyccee:
lol okay with my family right?
Lmaoooo...nope. just you. wink

Hope you good?
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Pweetyccee(f): 4:42pm On May 06, 2021
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...nope. just you. wink

Hope you good?
Nah I can't leave my family behind. We move together

Am good
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Nah I can't leave my family behind. We move together

Am good

Lol. Good geh.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by ogwumgbe: 4:49pm On May 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The attack comes just days after Niger State Governor, Abubakar Bello confirmed the activity of Boko Haram militants in the state.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/over-1000-gunmen-attack-niger-town-kidnap-scores-people

With all these atrocities under APC watch, yet some programmed and cursed zombies will still vote them to power.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by highness25(m): 4:49pm On May 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The attack comes just days after Niger State Governor, Abubakar Bello confirmed the activity of Boko Haram militants in the state.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/over-1000-gunmen-attack-niger-town-kidnap-scores-people
Them reach 1,000 and them no fit match go government house? Nawah! Useless fools. If they're fighting for the masses against our politicians it would make sense
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by egunna(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

over one thousand?how many ppl dey d community?
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2021
A coup will be a blessing to Nigeria at this point. Buhari is the most useless president ever in Nigeria history.

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by chaberry(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2021
Ojoawoj:

Will they fly? Kuku say 30 min to SW
Keep quiet! Mokwa, Niger state is just 2 hours to Ilorin and 3hours to Ogbomosho
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by starz100: 5:25pm On May 06, 2021
The time has come for citizens of states like Niger state, Kaduna state start bearing arms for self defense. It now very obvious that the FG can not protect its citizens, so churches, schools and vulnerable persons should carry arms to protect themselves. Presently, Nigeria is at war with itself.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by puremaker7(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:
Death to Afonja
madness in your blood
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Blackdisciple(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2021
1,000 armed men, even Al Qaeda no gather like that go do operation, Abuja is in trouble .
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by adonaimart(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2021
Apart from the Ransome expected to be collected, these criminals are also using their abductees as human shield.
I still advise, we be very vigilant while travelling on those roads that are hotspots for kidnappings.
NURTW and other road transport owners and operators should place more emphasis on protecting their customers and their business; it shouldn't be money and pray we don't experience kidnappings.
Our security forces and government, these trend of kidnappings has been going on for long, by now you should know what to do, your excuses are inexcusable.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Camelot65: 6:02pm On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nupe people are really suffering.. And obasanjo said minority will suffer if Nigeria breaks.
Which suffer pass this one?
shadadi is not a nupe town bro, not only nupes live in Niger.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Camelot65: 6:04pm On May 06, 2021
Omihanifa:

Shebi people dey always say their own version of winch nah the strongest and that they even fly during the day. Can't those witches come to the rescue of their people now
Lol..... Shadadi is not a nupe town.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Camelot65: 6:10pm On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Who categorized it and what year did this categorization take place?
If you want me to forget google then you must do better than google.
Goan read more about Niger state, not only Nupes live in Niger, why are you like this?undecided
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Akudaisi: 6:13pm On May 06, 2021
Julianaa:
Did you say 1000?
That's unbelievable

Who counted them though?

Truth is this is not stopping anytime soon until Buhari act up
my brother this is the perfect time to get your own gun,if you are waiting for Bu-bu to act wahalahi ure a death meat
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by oluwafemiabioye(f): 6:54pm On May 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I haven't read it yet but let me comment before reading it,
1 gun man
2 gun men
3 gun men
1000 gun men, aba isn't this exaggeration is it White House or CBN they want to go and attack.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by dederocs(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2021
State governors are chief security officers of their state...they should stop crying like babies.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by tit(f): 2:10am On May 07, 2021
sonofElElyon:

What's funny

You seem not to be aware that the terrorists are spreading their tentacles and invading all geo political zones!

They are already in yours.. stop being unconcerned about a problem that is already at your doorstep?

I have applied for leave ooo.
And I no be officer before you talk of commanding officer.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Resurrection212: 2:20am On May 07, 2021
Werey this is a complete disaster on fake bloggers.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Ojoawoj(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2021
Wawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / Abia State Pioneers Cement Based Roads. Daily Times. / TRIBUTE: Abu Ali, Lt Col Who ‘doesn’t Brag’ But Is Killing Off Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.