Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:08 PM

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom (15384 Views)

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / How Kidnappers Gained Entry To College Of Forestry Kaduna (Photo) / Soldiers In Warri Make Curfew Violators Sing Praises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Gift523: 2:53pm On May 06, 2021
Parents of abducted students of Kaduna Forestry College sing praises to God over the release of their children

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN4049m03R8

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/COiKfvljhVn/?igshid=1q1n3kjvhxapn

4 Likes

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by mouthofThegod: 2:59pm On May 06, 2021
They should hurriedly go and treat those girls of STDs immediately and run pregnancy tests as soon as possible...no time to waste..
That's the kind of #oneNigeria Buhari wants us to live with his animal kinsmen who kidnap girls and use them as sex slaves...
Zombies will never wish this for their sisters but they will never see anything wrong in Buhari's government or the scam #oneNigeria.
One way or the other,you will taste how sour it is to support evil..

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 06, 2021
Heartwarming

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by bigdammyj: 3:56pm On May 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by ekeday(m): 3:56pm On May 06, 2021
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by KingKingKing: 3:56pm On May 06, 2021
God be praised in the highest!

One remarkable thing I have come to realise is I'm yet to see one Muslim from Kaduna.

I have met quite a number of Kaduna indigenes and all have been Christians.

At some point I thought Kaduna was a "Christian State".

I know one day the people of Kaduna will be freed from oppression.

Kaduna is for Christ and we would always remember the state In our prayers. Just as God intervened on behalf of the people of Israel In Egypt, He would surely intervene on behalf of the Good people of Kaduna.

If you agree shout Hallelujah!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
Thank God they found
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by heykims(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
U will never know what those women went through until u start having children of ur own.
Just imagining anything like such happening to my little daughter makes me skip heart beats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Xucxex1997: 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
Some of those parents singing praises to God voted for the calamity called Buhari that befall them

9 Likes

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Sibtygarr: 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
cashout time for bandit

A thing of Joy for them sha.
But on a stronger thought, it is no business until it get to your doorstep, I am sure many of this parent in most time have been the "stay in your house", "e no concern me zone". unknown to them that this could ever happen. well thank God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by design108: 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
cool
I can imagine the joy.
Las las, Family is everything.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Racoon(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
Right thing to do.This is because 5 precious souls lost their lives in this unfortunate incident.Why the good Lord spared the lives of your wards is best known to Him. "Let every thing that has breathe praise the Lord..."

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by illicit(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2021
They should not sing National anthem o

that song is cursed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by heartbraker(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2021
Seen
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by DennisEche(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2021
BUHARI HAS KILLED THIS COUNTRY. IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT FOREIGNERS ARE MAKING NIGERIA A FAILED STATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 06, 2021
This is not the time to dance but sober reflection, imagine the pain other parents are going through or possible go through hence the problem of insecurity is still with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Princetoddie: 3:59pm On May 06, 2021
Congratulations to them it hasn't been easy for them.
Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by hakymbiyiyaho: 3:59pm On May 06, 2021
Please go and withdraw your children from that school because those guys might still come back hot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Maxymilliano(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2021
Buhari is a colossal failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by YoungLionken(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2021
Thanks to God and no one else..
The government is helpless these days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Sibtygarr: 4:01pm On May 06, 2021
Racoon:
Right thing to do.This is because 5 precious souls lost their lives in this unfortunate incident.Why the good Lord spared the lives of your wards is best known to Him. "Let every thing that has breathe praise the Lord..."
I see this statement as mockery

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by EdoAirline: 4:02pm On May 06, 2021
There was a country....

Now there is a Zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 06, 2021
True true na Christian's Dem target o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by EmekaBlue(m): 4:04pm On May 06, 2021
Bandits planning their next huge kidnap

Keep paying ransom and don't trace them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by Akpuobi1: 4:04pm On May 06, 2021
Greenfield University parents will also sing very sooner

Next month another set of parents will sing too.

If nothing is done to salvage this politically enabled banditry, parents will keep singing.

smiley wink cheesy angry angry sad cool shocked tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom by ChiefSosa(m): 4:05pm On May 06, 2021
Parental Joys/tears is something that just can't be faked. God bless Everybody!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Confers American, Spaniard, 200 Others With Nigeria Citizenship / Peter Obi Didn’t Create Obidient Movement – Aisha Yesufu / IG Summons Amaechi’s Security Details & Chidi Llyod Over Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.