Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,552 members, 7,888,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:54 PM

A Girl Who Ignores Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Who Ignores Me (2940 Views)

Why Would A Guy Stare At A Girl He Ignores As He Talks To Someone Else? / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Who Ignores Me by carl1818: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2006
Hello everyone. I'm 17 years old, and I have a problem with this girl I like. When I was 13 there was this girl named Stephanie who tried to engage me in conversation in 7th grade. However, me always having been a very shy person, I always was afraid to talk to her. Also, I liked another girl named Carly at the time. But I dont like Carly anymore. Now we're both juniors in the same high school, and I pass Stephanie everyday in the hallway, she never acknowledges my presence. We dont have any of the same classes together. She's also very shy, but I dont know how to break the ice with her after not having talked to her in three years. Also when I IMed her at first she talked to me. Now she ignores my IMs. Of course I haven't actually talked to her in person in nearly three years. What should I do to get her to talk to me again? Thanks, Carl
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by smartsoft(m): 2:39am On Feb 09, 2006
cry
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by layi(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2006
I still dont understand this shyness thing.

She is HUMAN just like you. She wont kill you. Dont be scared of rejection, she'll appreciate you for appreciating her. Just go to her and chat her up.

If you've got nothing to say..just go to her tell her " Hi Steph, Hmm do you know i really really want us to be good friends but dont know how to go about it. Can u help?
I bet you a nice convo will start except she's stupid which means she doesnt deserve you. give it a try boy.
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by hotangel2(f): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2006
Shyness does nothing but harm you.

You need to overcome shyness. Just walk up to her and use the old traditional "hi--- how are you line". That's a very good conversation starter. Talk to her and make her your friend again. And then you can ask her to the movies, then.. u can tell her you like her.

She'll appreciate it. But if you just walk up to her and tell her you like her after three years of not talking to her.. she'll think you r insane.
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by Rhodalyn(f): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2006
be a man n approach da gal
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by smartsoft(m): 2:33am On Feb 23, 2006
Be A Man, dude
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by alj(m): 4:03am On Feb 23, 2006
just talk to her its better to get it over and done with
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by robby1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2008
modified
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by sas2chat4(m): 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2008
@carl1818

don't b shy, b bold, b ursef, no wat u want & go 4it. u are a man bhav lik one. cool

somtims wen a lady ignors u, shws 2u dat she is annoyed wit u, it mit somtims ment hw much she loves u & hw uv failed in som of d tins she hd xpected u 2do

a gel had ons bin anoyed wit me, al in d nam of refusin 2convas wit ha. smiley

go 2ha, ask ha hw she has ben doing, ask ha about ha studies & tel ha hw much u had wished she b ur bosom friend smiley
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by origina9ja(f): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
layi:

I still don't understand this shyness thing.

She is HUMAN just like you. She wont kill you. don't be scared of rejection, she'll appreciate you for appreciating her. Just go to her and chat her up.

If you've got nothing to say, just go to her tell her " Hi Steph, Hmm do you know i really really want us to be good friends but don't know how to go about it. Can u help?
I bet you a nice convo will start except she's stupid which means she doesnt deserve you. give it a try boy.
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by inquisitiv: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2008
hey, if u are 17 then i guess you are too young to be here. face your studies guy
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2008
since you have her e mail address i assume why not e mail her telling her of how hard it is for you to talk to her in person and if she writes back to you, you could figure out a way of getting her number which would lead to chatting on the phone and then when you see her it would be easy.

On the other hand they say women mature faster than men meaning if you didn't take advantage of the oppurtunity when you had the chance, she may have moved on to forging new friendships with other people there by not needing to be friends with you anymore.
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by CYclone1(f): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2008
inquisitiv:

hey, if u are 17 then i guess you are too young to be here. face your studies guy
We have 16-yr-olds here, so 17 ain't too young I guess.

@topic, too bad she's ignoring you. . . email her or face her, she's not gonna kill ya!
Re: A Girl Who Ignores Me by Cherry4sur: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2008
Do you even smile at her? Mabey she thinks you think shes fallen off the top of the world and dosen't even exist. Just say hi and give her a great big smile every now and then. Mabey she'll warm up to you. grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is It Advisable For A Guy To Send Recharge Card To A Girl Meeting For The Fi / Your Experience With Your/someones House Maid Or Boy. / 3 Reasons Why Women Go Back To Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.