Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:01 AM

Safe World - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Safe World (907 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Is Back, Safe And Sound. / Let Your Family Vehicle Be Safe For Your Family. / Am I Safe With My Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe World by niceface(m): 3:16pm On May 06, 2021
Let's together make the world a better place.
Re: Safe World by ojuu4u(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2021
See 14years old boob
Re: Safe World by dgang: 3:20pm On May 06, 2021
Hahaha I said it oo .. it was just a mara of thyme. Unless no be nigeria.

They have unveiled the poor girl and scared her,

this was why the woman was hesitant about releasing the cctv.
The stigma will now be following her upandan let her just go and become an advocate on the positive side. It's is now an identity she must wear. Better take advantage of it than crawl up in a shell and hide.

How did they get her nudes my God!
Re: Safe World by MegaDesign: 3:20pm On May 06, 2021
Inhumanity to human, are there no more matured ladies in this world?

1 Like

Re: Safe World by Bornsinner7: 3:22pm On May 06, 2021
Opor ke..

If that is the girl?? Wahala dey cuz if to say na portifa wife I believe say Joseph for no run..

The video sef been dey leave me awe.. she stand up to lock the door and go to sit just beside a known molester who has been molesting her.. like there are no other seats in the house...
Re: Safe World by Romanoff(f): 3:24pm On May 06, 2021
You shouldn't be sharing this. You could get into trouble for it.
Re: Safe World by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
Reason I stopped posting pictures on social media, the desperate ones will go any length to trace you to wherever you are and stalk the hell out of your life, there was no need to make the video public in the first place.
Re: Safe World by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:42pm On May 06, 2021
MegaDesign:
Inhumanity to human, are there no more matured ladies in this world?
for Ajegunle that girl age mate don born like 3 for different guys no joke
Re: Safe World by EmekaBlue(m): 3:47pm On May 06, 2021
Girl wey don dey snap with bra and big boobs like this na wetin Una wan use bury d Man. I think say na one small tata with agbalumo breast he even touch.

He No even raper her o...Soon we go hear say she is 18+ when her original birth certificate is tendered
Re: Safe World by darocha1: 4:09pm On May 06, 2021
How do supposed grown men share stuff like this.

In saner climes, you could be in Big trouble for this
Re: Safe World by fiyinfoluwa29093: 7:23pm On May 06, 2021
:Inhumanity to human, are there no more matured ladies in this world?for Ajegunle that girl age mate don born like 3 for different guys no joke

(1) (Reply)

Quick Bus Is Still Giving N3, 000 Discount On Your Bus Ticket Within Nigeria / / How To Avoid Vagina Injuries At Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.