Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service (537 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Preaches At ‘Holy Communion Service’ After Son, Dare's Death / Adeboye Speaks On Holy Communion, 1850 Pastors Ordained,109 Born @ Convention / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 06, 2021
Join us/Pastor Adeboye as we partake of the holy Communion.

Be blessed.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service by Omihanifa: 7:48pm On May 06, 2021
He's not on sit but he sent his Goodwill

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 06, 2021
We are getting ready to take the blood.

Join us still.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service by Anfield247(m): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Aunty CharisEleos, pls I want us to be friends. You are very humble and submissive! I promise never to disrespect you, and also be loyal to you! I knw you are older than I am but it doesn't matter, okay! I mean friends, just friends! Should I send u an email?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Anfield247:
Aunty CharisEleos, pls I want us to be friends. You are very humble and submissive! I promise never to disrespect you, and also be loyal to you! I knw you are older than I am but it doesn't matter, okay! I mean friends, just friends! Should I send u an email?

My dear, I don't have friends cos I don't know how to maintain one. So that you don't feel neglected, I'll advise we leave it at on here. So, you are free to mention or engage me in any discuss on here and I'll reply you. Ok?

Thanks.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service by Anfield247(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
CharisEleos:

My dear, I don't have friends cos I don't know how to maintain one. So that you don't feel neglected, I'll advise we leave it at on here. So, you are free to mention or engage me in any discuss on here and I'll reply you. Ok?

Thanks.
Big sis, please...! I know you are always diplomatic and jovial to every one around you. But this a formal request from to you! Ok, just be my friend on facebook, I will be fine!

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Biography; Net Worth, Age And Wife / Kumuyi Ft Don Moen Live In Enugu (video) / "Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.