Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,015 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad (50211 Views)

At age 27 Am Slowly Going Mad What Can I Do / Help, My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / Help! My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Righteousness2(m): 9:14pm On May 08, 2021
Augla1:

So, this is all you can and could offer? Run into the Lord's Chosen?
Smh at what religion has turned people into.
Smash your Head well!
You also need to RUN into Lords Chosen before the powers of your father's house Smash your Head..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by hayoholla(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2021
Lostchild:

So Schizophrenia go make three family member have mental illness?

Kobojunkie. Your dysfunctional brain can never be reset

You be really junkie

Lol, so it just suddenly fly gbim into his body like your prophets and pastor do tell you and you believe undecided
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Malawian(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
shocked shocked

Almighty God Himself swore in Ezekiel 18, beginning from verse 1, yet you deem it a "respite". shocked

Well, may it be to you as you believe it should be. I am not going to touch this one with a 10 foot pole even. undecided
So why the lengthy preconditions? If a man be this, if a man be that? Why not a blanket pronouncement on this issue. Put differently, if a man does not fulfill all those preconditions God gave in Ezekiel 18, what do you think happens to him?
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Princessbettyj(f): 9:16pm On May 08, 2021
Growing up without a mum I know how it feels like...loosing yours and watching your brothers suffer is really disheartening i suggest you look for a place called Adaziana in Anambra state,she is a spiritualist,she can help you out...goodluck
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by paprika212(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2021
My dear u don't need to see any pastor, look for this good, battle of the midnight by IG NEWMAN, u will know what to do, goodluck
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by harmony75: 9:19pm On May 08, 2021
It shall be well dearie, but nothing is to hard for GOD keep your trust in God your family shall be set FREE IJN Amen
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by GetWellNews: 9:20pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

I grew up seeing my Mom mad.
By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.
But my brother was still mad.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.
I told him that I won't let him miss his injection ever again.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.

OP please can you tell me the name of the injection that is working for your younger brother. Please! I have someone close to me with the same condition and the oral medicine he is using is not working. Please help with the name so I can at least mention it to the medical person treating him to consider the injection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by 2mch(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2021
People with schizophrenia or family members with schizophrenia should not breed. That illness is the worst of them all. Especially the serious ones. The child will just be useless to themselves till they die. They will also be an extreme danger to their parents and loved ones. They hallucinate and can be very dangerous when they don’t take their drugs. Schizophrenia is highly hereditary. This is why our fore fathers in their wisdom let such family lines end by ostracizing and refusing to marry them.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by baloney: 9:24pm On May 08, 2021
I thing I know for sure is in life anything can happen at anytime, although many factor are available that can be a trigger, trigger or no trigger anything can happen at anytime.

Just like you/someone can get kidnapped, and from there acquire physical crisis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Jeterry(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2021
Are you in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by TabletMan: 9:30pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I'm in Onitsha.
Hello dear
Since you're in onitsha you can call this person.
Sis Maryangeli Ngozi Ezenwa
+234 803 677 9664
Please if you're not a Catholic, don't bother calling her unless your spirit says otherwise.

May God send healing to your brothers. Amen

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by D1official: 9:34pm On May 08, 2021
sageb:

I am in port Harcourt hence the interest.
which church ?
St Andrews DCC Nnewi. The then Vicar it's in Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by profalgorithm(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2021
I will advise you to take them to Dunamis Church in Abuja or Apostle Joshua Selma.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 9:39pm On May 08, 2021
Malawian:

So why the lengthy preconditions? If a man be this, if a man be that? Why not a blanket pronouncement on this issue. Put differently, if a man does not fulfill all those preconditions God gave in Ezekiel 18, what do you think happens to him?
God there describes the good(righteous) works a man can do to avoid the judgement of death(perish in the grave) at the end. undecided

"The soul that sins will die .."
Only those who live righteous lives will live .i.e. have eternal life. Those who do not live Righteous lives will die(return back to dust -mind, body and soul-when they die). undecided
Please read it as many times as is necessary for that message to sink in. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 9:41pm On May 08, 2021
Sunnybabe:
may ur eyes of understanding be open to see a clear different between light and darkness
My eyes are wide open... that is how I know they are no greater than your babalawos... undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 9:43pm On May 08, 2021
ozoono:

U DNT get me oh. U mean mental illness is transferable from one person to other?. Dats madness can b transfer from parents to kids,!, Pls try Google
Yes, it can be in the DNA. there are thousands of documented cases on the same Google. Read some of the research finds to elevate yourself as a human being. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by HornyTave: 9:44pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:
I am from a family of three. I have two brothers. One older and the other younger than me so I'm the only girl in my family.

By my teen age, I got admission into Nnamdi Azikiwe University alongside my elder brother who was to study Engineering. By the time I was in my finals, my brother was getting ready for IT. One day, his roommate sent for me, he said they couldn't sleep the night before because my brother was talking to himself. Before we knew what was happening, my brother was getting violent and so we took him home and he never got back to finish school.
I proceeded with my education and finished. Went for NYSC. While serving the nation, My Mom died. When I got home, she'd been buried.

I later got job, took my brother to a Psychiatric hospital and the doctor after examining him said he is Schizophrenic. He was asked to stay in the hospital.
I paid. He then stayed there for one month. When I came to visit him, he pleaded with me to take him home that he didn't like it there.

So I took him home. Every month, I buy drugs for him and he gets injected. He usually puts up a fight but with the help of my younger brother, neighbors and a certain nurse, he receives the injection, forcefully and against his will.
Often times, he pleads with me not to inject him, the very time I obliged him, he scattered things, didn't allow the neighborhood sleep, talked throughout some nights and wouldn't eat sometimes. He looked really sick then but with the injection, one will hardly know he's not normal.

Now, on Monday, my younger brother woke up and was unusually quiet. He normally wakes up and begins to play music with his phone or he will turn to football channel and watch until I leave for work. But I didn't go to work on Monday and I noticed he was quiet, then I asked him why he's quiet. He didn't respond. After some hours, I asked my Dad if he feels he's okay, My Dad said that he wants to be quiet and that I should let him be.

Then, that night, around 4am, my brother began to talk. He was shouting and some of the things he said were not coherent. He talked out of point. I and my Dad, with my elder brother surrounded him and I couldn't help crying when my Dad was cautioning him to keep quiet and he refused.
Neighbours thought it was my elder brother's voice they'd heard that night but by the time they heard in the morning that it was my younger brother, they visited my Dad in the evening. By then, my brother was still talking and even burnt his clothes yesterday.
My Dad got a few guys to chain him because he was violent yesterday when I left the house.
I know the problem is spiritual. I have prayed, fasted for my elder brother and now this!
I'm so unhappy.

Can someone suggest a place I can take my two brothers to so they can be cured, please.

I might know who can help you.

He will treat both of your brothers

He's an elderly man, based in the outskirts of Benin, before the army Checkpoint along Benin - Agbor road.

quote me if you're interested

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 9:44pm On May 08, 2021
Lostchild:

Kobojunkie.
A mermaid girl was sent into my life on a mission because my shining stars

My money is on many digit.
My money is too long

I am a generous giver
I am big spender
I am a problem solver
I am a fine guy with too much money to help people
Get this into your junkie brain
It is all about you and your small mind, isn't it? Please go get mental health care abeg! undecided
Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Augla1: 9:58pm On May 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Smash your Head well!
You also need to RUN into Lords Chosen before the powers of your father's house Smash your Head..
Wow, amazed at what your version of Christianity has turned you into. So sour, tueh!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by ThothHermes: 9:59pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Has your intelligence ever failed you?
Did you see me here all these years seeking for solution?
I went science way because I knew it's in the gene but then, I found that it's not the best because of the generations after and so I began to seek permanent solution.
Something must have triggered it because my mom's ancestors had no record of such.
So if it started along the line, something must have influenced it. This is why I'm out here looking for a fix. Not the kind of fix drugs do.
Something higher.

I'm intelligent my dear, but right now...I really do not know.
Type the name Joshua Selman on YouTube. Then listen to some of the messages that pop up.
Do it now.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Strika22(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I'm so unhappy.

It might not be spiritual so to say. A relative of mine once suffered from schizophrenia. He was treated at Yaba psychiatric hospital, Lagos. What I noticed during the sickness was that something triggered it. He lost his Job, and didn’t take it lightly with himself. He always suffered a relapse when he his depressed, that’s why it happened thrice. And refused to continue medication after getting well.
I would advise you take both of them to Yaba Psychiatric Hospital, Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Funkybabee(f): 10:12pm On May 08, 2021
Go to any living faith church around you

To see the pastor is free

Let every being in your family give their life to Christ back.

The siege shall be broken

Devil is a m@d man

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by latitidejavu: 10:15pm On May 08, 2021
A lot of Nigerians are plain daft and stupid. I can boldly say a majority of Nigerians are daft.

Going through this thread is sickening. This is the result of very poor public education.

A lot of people are plain stupid!

I hope the poster doesn't make the mistake of believing all these spiritual and herbal nonsense!

gaddafe:

My brother, the level of our reasoning in this country is pathetic. And we say Buhari is the problem. I think Seun should hide those useless comments on the front page suggesting the matter is spiritual. It actually make us appear foolish to the world. You can imagine other sensible sites like quota and Reddit, when questions are asked you see intelligent response, but a common Schizophrenia, a disease that can be managed is what Nigerians are displaying their foolishness to the world. Ah! God! Why do we even bother to go to school in this part of the world if after schooling we still act like cave men.
I just wonder what Nigerians would say when they encounter more complex mental disorders like MPD.
And once again Seun those comments are an embarrassment to Nigeria as a nation. Please do something.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Nkwobi042: 10:27pm On May 08, 2021
This is clearly spiritual and the person doing this is very close.
The target is on the male children. cry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by sageb: 10:28pm On May 08, 2021
@lostchild for real?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Uglygurl(f): 10:44pm On May 08, 2021
Send me a mail please

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by michkings: 10:58pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Onitsha, Anambra state.
Thanks for the remind.

Chai, just be strong I believe with your strong faith you will conquer, I suggest you should take them for prayers. There in Anambra, Nnewi precisely, there is this man that operates a ministry under Catholic church, his name is Bro. Jerome. His prayer holds every Tuesdays by 9am... Once u get to nnewi busstop ask bike man to take you to "The Lord is my banner ministry" (Limbam) or you call them the brother's name they will take u there...

Just believe God He will change that ugly situation my dear...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by KIDfurniture(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2021
I m speechless... omg .. this is why u must do research well b4 entering marriage with anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Ifechi2020: 11:06pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

I'm so unhappy.

Take to The Lord's Chosen, Ijesha

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by Kobojunkiee: 11:08pm On May 08, 2021
KIDfurniture:
I m speechless... omg .. this is why u must do research well b4 entering marriage with anyone.
May God have mercy on you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by divineappo(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2021
Mrskillz1:

Amen.

I really need genuine help.
I believe so much that this will stop in my generation because my Mom used to tell us then even when she was mad that we will be fine. I want my brothers to be fine.
ur location or location of ur brother ?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Brother Is Going Mad by mizprecious: 11:16pm On May 08, 2021
You can bring them to the church i worship in Calabar. I've worshipped here for 4 years and I've seen several cases of mad people being cured through prayers and leaving normal lives now. The name of the church is Soteria Bible Church, it's been around for 48 years, you can look it up on Facebook. Also look up Soteria Bible Church Calabar. My Facebook name is Precious Eyare John, chat me up if interested for directions. My God guide you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / COVID-19: 146 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 57 Discharged On May 12 / Get Rid Of Pimples And Spots With Oriflame Pure Skin Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.