Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,425 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) (26053 Views)

Suspected Armed Robber And Rapist Lynched In Ibadan By Angry Mob / Sri Lankan Citizen Lynched In Pakistan's Sialkot Over Blasphemy / Mad Man Almost Lynched In Sapele, Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by lexy2014: 9:21am On May 07, 2021
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by Andyvilly: 9:22am On May 07, 2021
A vulture BB griller needs lynching too
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by dederocs(m): 9:32am On May 07, 2021
Good, cut them up in pieces, and feed the meat to wild dogs and vultures, no burial for a babarian.
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2021
BuharisBoy:
endsars this is what absent of SARS is causing this country, Insecurity allover the southern part of this country. I said before endsars protesters are nothing but bunch of criminals and exconvicts on revenge and rescue mission , and now we can all see with our very eyes what they doing after the abolishment of the FSARS.
Burn station, kill security persons and free criminals, I suggest fg should immediately bring back SARS units into the police force. #bringbacksars
God bless you sir, you are wise . All this in security going on in Nigeria is the aftermath of Endsars. It was a big mistake disbanding Sars. The earlier the govt replace something similar to Sars the better
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:36am On May 07, 2021
post=101456900:

Say no to Arm Robbery, it kills you before your time..
They got what they deserved.

Addendum : Kano people have joined bad gangs from the South, East and West, they have also learnt how to lynch and carry out jungle justice.

BARBARIC!!

I repeat I am still waiting for your Amen you shameless bigot......signing out
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2021
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2021
This meme will become legend soon grin

Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by chidiebube107: 10:18am On May 07, 2021
grin
GAZZUZZ:
This meme will become legend soon grin
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by ugodson(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2021
Ono wait ooooo,Na English this guy hold o!
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by BerrykissAkah: 10:32am On May 07, 2021

Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by laivwire(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2021
Interesting. Common robbers are no longer carrying locally made pistols, they have graduated to sophisticated glocks.
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by helicoptarr: 10:57am On May 07, 2021
Do we look after one another in Lagos as well? NO!

People mostly look away in Lagos not knowing that what goes around comes around.

This is why the Northerners have always been very successfully in ruling over the highly educated West and and highly industrious East.

See Southerners always bashing one another on social media while the Northerners are united.
Ceteris paribus, their rule will last until the Southerners wake up unite in love and harmony.

A nation divided against itself shall no stand.
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by oladipupo38880: 12:02pm On May 07, 2021
He maybe snatching the car for suicide bombing or kidnapping.
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by PennywysCares(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2021
Poor arm robber, he should have joined gang of bandits and get support and covered by Isa pandemic and co.

MANNABBQGRILL would have been here condemning him and pray for one Nigeria of his anus
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by charixel: 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
.I hate thiefs in summary I hate politicians.....signing out

Same here...

Hate polithiefcian with same
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
It's alright
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by gaftsoil(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2021
They would have burnt him to ashes. If you have ever being robbed you will wish you lay your hands on any armed robber and burn him or her. They are heartless and stupid
Re: Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) by Scap93: 10:13pm On May 07, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

I abandoned my children for Libya trip – Victim (Picture) / Man Dies On The Way To Hospital After Being Tortured By Police. Graphic Photos / Nigerian Caught British Bus-Driver Urinating In His Bus On Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.