Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of (776 Views)

15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life / Latest SCAM In Nigeria. Don't Fall For It / How Nigerians Should Address President Buhari Henceforth - FG Issues Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of by Talk2david1(m): 9:59am On May 07, 2021
Greetings nairalanders!
There's this white guy Jack Anthony claiming to reside in Florida with phone number +18132124668 that is working with a Nigerian named Festus Mbah (phone number 08121467292 ) to scam Nigerians. The white guy will chat with You and even do video calls then later tell You he has sent You an iPhone 11 pro, MacBook and some dollars. The Nigerian guy will now provide his Union bank account details for you to transfer 29500 for him to make express delivery that Same day to your state/doorstep.
If You insist on picking it up yourself, they'll just allow you waste Your transport to the airport and realize it was truly a scam. Please share to Your family and friends so they don't become victims.
Stay Safe.

Re: Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of by Nbote(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2021
U are foolish and stupid if U fall for dis cheap old skool scam

6 Likes

Re: Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of by dimexy247(m): 10:35am On May 07, 2021
I concur, stale scam
Nbote:
U are foolish and stupid if U fall for dis cheap old skool scam

1 Like

Re: Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of by creedencity(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2021
That was how an account impersonating ubifraklin ofem said he is gonna select 3 people randomly to win iphone Pro max. I just played along and see the end of. He said i should call the delivery man and make deposit of 3900 for delivery. I told him I prefer payment on delivery. The mofo blocked me sharpaly

2 Likes

Re: Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of by vengertime: 11:29am On May 07, 2021
There's one I saw on my phone yesterday.

Opera Mini scam. Congratulations I have won a latest Samsung phone and $500. That I should input my details for my price.

If you fall for this, give yourself a slap

1 Like

Re: Latest Scam Nigerians Should Be Aware Of by annirichi(f): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
A friend fell for this yesterday.she was duped of 59k.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BOILING A LIVE FROG! Is This What The Terrorists Are Doing To Nigerians? / Chief Of Army Staff, DG NYSC Must See How A Female Army Officer Maltreats This Y / My Encounter With Lastma Officers Today,and How They Refunded Back My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.