Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

"If Any Man Hear My Voice, And Open The Door, I Will Come In To Him." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If Any Man Hear My Voice, And Open The Door, I Will Come In To Him." (89 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions / Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"If Any Man Hear My Voice, And Open The Door, I Will Come In To Him." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:37am On May 07, 2021
Beloveth life is about choices that we make. Our choice can make or mar us. The choices we make have consequences which will directly affect us or those around us for good or bad. While everything in life is not laid out in black and white choices, there are many decisions we can make that give us direction and purpose.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/if-any-man-hear-my-voice-and-open-the-door-i-will-come-in-to-him/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Azemobor Gregory In An Interview With The Sunday Tribune On 11 April 2021 / Ponder On This Tonight / Destroying The Evil One In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.