Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:47 PM

Binary.com Deposit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary.com Deposit (423 Views)

Deriv.com Deposit/withdrawal Here / Best Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy, 99.99% High Win Profits Accuracy / Trading Volatility Index On Binary.com Mt5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary.com Deposit by Nick08130(m): 11:33am On May 07, 2021
Please I need help, I have been finding it difficult to deposit fund with my access visa debit card for weeks now.
Binary.com keep telling me to contact my bank. What could be the problem, your suggestions are highly recommended?

Anyone with similar experience should assist me.
Re: Binary.com Deposit by ElectronicMoney(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2021
Nick08130:
Please I need help, I have been finding it difficult to deposit fund with my access visa debit card for weeks now.
Binary.com keep telling me to contact my bank. What could be the problem, your suggestions are highly recommended?

Open a Perfect Money account then fund it and transfer from it to your binary options account.

You can buy Perfect Money from an exchanger; you can search for them on the internet but I would advise you meet physically to conclude the transaction since this will be your first time of dealing with the person
Re: Binary.com Deposit by emmaebube: 7:15pm On May 07, 2021
Nick08130:

I make use of exchangers, its faster and the rate is not bad...
You'll get it asap here is my exchangers number, been dealing with him for close to a year now
0*8*1*2*4*9*6*1*1*7*5
Re: Binary.com Deposit by shegzy0514(m): 9:51pm On May 07, 2021
Nick08130:

Use mytopexchanges agent
That what I use, not fraud
Re: Binary.com Deposit by dobnina(f): 1:40pm On May 08, 2021
Nick08130:

Dont let anybody scam you o.
Use Mytopexchange.
Just register on the website.
You can even fund your binary account directly from their website.
Thats the exchanger i use to buy PM.
Re: Binary.com Deposit by Nick08130(m): 3:56am On May 09, 2021
Thanks to you all. Contacted access bank, said they do not support deposits with binary.com... Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

. / In Need Of 110 USDT At A Rate Of $560 / LPG Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.