Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Any College In The U.s Or Canada That Accept 56 Toefl Score? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any College In The U.s Or Canada That Accept 56 Toefl Score? (2355 Views)

18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) / Would You Leave A Well Paying Job To Relocate To The U.S Or Canada? / Nigeria Deports 56 More South Africans -- More To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any College In The U.s Or Canada That Accept 56 Toefl Score? by shollyboy2: 11:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
A friend of mine had 56 in his Toefl score and hes been asking me if i know any school in the u.s or canada that can accept his 56 Toefl score,
Re: Any College In The U.s Or Canada That Accept 56 Toefl Score? by omega25red(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2011
why are our friends and family doing things like the tofel without actually having any info as to where they can potentially be admitted with which ever score they get. That research will be left to him
Re: Any College In The U.s Or Canada That Accept 56 Toefl Score? by worry246(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
56 is very low score for good college!
With a score that low you may not even get conditional offer which requires you to do English course (at extra cost) before starting proper course.
Also with poor score can you keep up with course work?
Best discuss it with you family and re-taking the Toefl if they will pay. angry

(1) (Reply)

Can I Join The Us Marines From Nigeria / USA B1/B2 Visa,what Are The Requirement And Documents. / Is It Hard For Foreigners To Get A Nigeria Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.