Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,143 members, 7,907,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Learn How To Make Millions With Defi - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn How To Make Millions With Defi (4516 Views)

You Need To Double Your Stream Of Income... Make Millions In 2020 / Make Millions Selling Your Old Items / How To Make Millions Of Naira Per Months Through Konga Affiliate Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Yomiside1(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2021
Wimblyrealtor:
We're on the move again. Over #150,000 made with #10,000. I dropped the coin yesterday morning. Join us before it's too late.

Can I still join your Defi class
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 3:06pm On May 19, 2021
Yomiside1:

Can I still join your Defi class

Yes, you can. Call or message me on
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 3:08pm On May 19, 2021
The market is dipping now, it's normal, corrections must be made. Now is the time to join, buy the dip.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 10:54pm On May 19, 2021
Good night
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by charixel: 11:41pm On May 19, 2021
I'm very interested in what you are offering but am very very skeptical cos have fallen for such many times.

Can you do 1 thing?

Share dis link to your students whose screenshot you share let have people testify openly here.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 7:55am On May 20, 2021
charixel:
I'm very interested in what you are offering but am very very skeptical cos have fallen for such many times.

Can you do 1 thing?

Share dis link to your students whose screenshot you share let have people testify openly here.

Well, sorry for being scammed many times, to me now, this your condition is like on top how much you wan pay, you still wan dey stress me. No p. I'll notify my students on my Defi group, most of them joined via Nairaland, if they're willing you will hear from them.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 8:18am On May 20, 2021
Have notified them, if they're cool with it, y'll see their messages here
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by ogo4god: 8:20am On May 20, 2021
Wimblyrealtor:
Hello everyone, incase you're wondering what Defi is, it's one of the branches of cryptocurrency trading, some people don't know what Defi is while some do.
Let me explain what Defi is.
Decentralized finance, or DeFi, refers to a system of applications that aim to recreate traditional financial instruments with cryptocurrency. For example, through DeFi lending, users can loan or borrow cryptocurrency, as you could with fiat currency at a bank, and earn interest as a lender.

In cryptotrading, information matters a lot. One thing about Defi is that with little money you can make 6figures or millions of Naira. You just have to be patient and please have it at the back of your mind that it's a volatile business. I'm not here to cajole you but with as little as #10,000 you can make millions (that's if you get information about the coin on time).
I'm ready to teach anyone interested everything they need to about Defi.
I advise that you invest what you can afford to loose, but I can assure you that I won't recommend a coin that would rugpull or won't give you returns. And please if you want to hop in with me have it at the back of your mind that you're to HODL the coin for at least 3months.

The training fee is #5,000 only. You can message me in order to know more and for payment.

Bro thank you for showing me the way..
I bought fegcoin which you said with only 5$ and making 57$ withing 3 weeks, thank you man.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 8:27am On May 20, 2021
ogo4god:

Bro thank you for showing me the way..
I bought fegcoin which you said with only 5$ and making 57$ withing 3 weeks, thank you man.
You're welcome bro and thanks for the comment.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Emarvel(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2021
charixel:

Can you do 1 thing?

Well, since you're skeptical about this; there's nothing that can change your mindset.
If all the unedited screenshot above couldn't change your mind, then I'm sorry, telling him to call us his students out won't still change your mind.

P.S: I'm one of his student though; i literally have a zoo in my trust wallet grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by IJOBA11: 8:46am On May 20, 2021
Wimblyrealtor:

Hmmm, that's why I reduced the price to #3,000. I'm sorry I can't do more than that, even the #5,000 I charged is small, incase you don't know, information matters a lots in Defi world, if other people teaching Defi sees this they won't be happy for the price I'm charging and if I charge#1,000 it's going to be as if I'm hungry, day before yesterday when someone called that it's too expensive I should bring the price down I decided to reduce it to #3,000. I'm sorry I can't do more than that.
YOU ARE A CRIMINAL
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 9:22am On May 20, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU ARE A CRIMINAL

You're crazy. You and your family is a criminal. If you don't have a proof of your allegation may Ogun kill you. Oloriburuku somebody. It shall never be well for you. Oloshi.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by IJOBA11: 9:23am On May 20, 2021
Wimblyrealtor:

You're crazy. You and your family is a criminal. If you don't have a proof of your allegation may Ogun kill you. Oloriburuku somebody. It shall never be well for you. Oloshi.
OLE angry
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 9:27am On May 20, 2021
IJOBA11:
OLE angry
Back to sender. Watin I don steal from you and your family?
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by IJOBA11: 10:46am On May 20, 2021
Wimblyrealtor:

Back to sender. Watin I don steal from you and your family?
BLOODY SCAMMERangry
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 10:55am On May 20, 2021
IJOBA11:
BLOODY SCAMMERangry
What brand do you smoke bastard?
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by charixel: 12:28pm On May 20, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU ARE A CRIMINAL

Hello, why the name?
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 12:52pm On May 20, 2021
charixel:

Hello, why the name?

Answer this person o
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by MisteerConcord(m): 1:46pm On May 20, 2021
Op is legit. I am one of his student. I was a bit skeptical too before cos Nairaland is full of scammers. But I just tried him and I'm glad I did.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 2:29pm On May 20, 2021
MisteerConcord:
Op is legit. I am one of his student. I was a bit skeptical too before cos Nairaland is full of scammers. But I just tried him and I'm glad I did.
Thanks bro.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Sorezo007(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2021
Bro you are the criminal cos it only takes a criminal to know one...OP is legit 100% so if u don't have prove of him scamming you then u don't have the right to make such utterances!
IJOBA11:
YOU ARE A CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 7:13am On May 21, 2021
*What are the potential use cases for DeFi?*
Borrowing & Lending
Open lending protocols are one of the most popular types of applications that are part of the DeFi ecosystem. Open, decentralized borrowing and lending have many advantages over the traditional credit system. These include instant transaction settlement, the ability to collateralize digital assets, no credit checks, and potential standardization in the future.

Since these lending services are built on public blockchains, they minimize the amount of trust required and have the assurance of cryptographic verification methods. Lending marketplaces on the blockchain reduce counterparty risk, make borrowing and lending cheaper, faster, and available to more people.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 7:13am On May 21, 2021
Monetary banking services
As DeFi applications are, by definition, financial applications, monetary banking services are an obvious use case for them. These can include the issuance of stablecoins, mortgages, and insurance.
As the blockchain industry is maturing, there is an increased focus on the creation of stablecoins. They are a type of cryptoasset that is usually pegged to a real-world asset but can be transferred digitally with relative ease. As cryptocurrency prices can fluctuate rapidly at times, decentralized stablecoins could be adopted for everyday use as digital cash that is not issued and monitored by a central authority.

Largely because of the number of intermediaries needing to be involved, the process of getting a mortgage is expensive and time-consuming. With the use of smart contracts, underwriting and legal fees may be reduced significantly.

Insurance on the blockchain could eliminate the need for intermediaries and allow the distribution of risk between many participants. This could result in lower premiums with the same quality of service.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by sammirano: 7:28am On May 21, 2021
Invest in crypto with money you can afford to lose. Let no one tell you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 11:03am On May 21, 2021
sammirano:
Invest in crypto with money you can afford to lose. Let no one tell you otherwise.
I'm sure if you read my thread from the beginning, y'll see where it's stated. Thanks for the reminder though.
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 4:15pm On May 21, 2021
Happy weekend
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 12:22pm On May 22, 2021
Happy weekending
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 8:15am On May 23, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by oazeez1991(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2021
Is this not same DelFi? Or is it another?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Glite2018: 1:20pm On May 23, 2021
Interested
Re: Learn How To Make Millions With Defi by Wimblyrealtor: 6:08pm On May 23, 2021
Glite2018:
Interested
081. 24. 14. 61. 97
Contact me on WhatsApp for my explanations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get A World-class Website And Mobile Application That Is Suitable For Your Bus. / ORIGINAL CASH REGISTER, ATM,POS PRINTER PAPER ROLL & RIBBON / If You Need Loans For Contract/project ,call Me On 08032258365

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.