Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,980 members, 7,899,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing (61847 Views)

Oye Kyme Apologizes To Mompha (Video) / Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Breaking: Bobrisky Allegedly Impregnates Former PA, Oye Kyme (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Ashirioluwa: 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
Good for her
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Phcmayor(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
He don enjoy her kpekus finish
The hole is not attractive anymore
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by stasius: 2:28pm On May 08, 2021
This lady na fool. Bobrisky invited u to his house and u were living with him and u no carry belle for him? Its a pity for um
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by babsbolad: 2:28pm On May 08, 2021
A woman like you beat you and you come here dey complain, my friend...gehrout of here!
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2021
After pricking her
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Kay25(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2021
You can change your body but that heart and soul that has the manly nature in it you can't change it grin grin
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by WoundedLamb: 3:50pm On May 08, 2021
MrFlavvor:
I thought bobrisky na woman

That's why Nairalanders can't type "fear women!" as usual. grin
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Ebookherbs(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2021
are you saying a guy called bobrisky beat her up?
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Brenn594(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2021
Warridis

Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by HRMK: 5:21pm On May 08, 2021
if one remembers the way bobrisky handled the guy that damaged his car&phone,no one wuld doubt this lady!
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by labski(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2021
wonder shall never end grin
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Richthekid: 6:27pm On May 08, 2021
Good for u
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by EMMY76: 7:10pm On May 08, 2021
The ivorian lady is very stupid which reasonable person will choose to live in the same house and serve this freak of a man called brosbisky?
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by cayorday89(m): 8:20pm On May 08, 2021
Mbataku96:
You can change the details of your body from one gender to another, but you can't change the heart from one gender to another.
If you are man and take on the body of a woman, it doesn't mean you heart has changed to that of woman.
Do you mean only men are violent?
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Nanj(m): 10:20pm On May 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]I think is longer throat that take you there, be happy with all you gat
onyi25:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/bobrisky-is-wicked-man-woman-beater-he.html
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by uchaymart(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2021
Because he changed his casing does not mean you should provoke the man. Pele my dear. you asked for it, you got it
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Ruthymoon(f): 9:16am On May 09, 2021
[/quote]
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 09, 2021
MrFlavvor:
I thought bobrisky na woman

The future is she-male
She has a dick grin
Re: Oye Kyme: Bobrisky Beat Me Up, Sent Me Packing by onyi25(f): 6:30am On May 10, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
Bob the boxer..

The lady let those make ups deceive her.. Bob na akpunku with jagged knuckles... abeg,where that him picture where he black com dry and strong like godzilla

Hahahha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.