Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) (43998 Views)

Davido Buys 2 Expensive Wristwatches (Photos) / Saxzy Signed By Kruz Records With A Duplex And 2 Cars (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2021
TMSMedia:
Big Brother Naija star, Wathoni Anyasi has stated via her Twitter handle that she bought a car each for her mother and father in a space of 6 months, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the cars, she wrote;

https://twitter.com/wathonianyansi/status/1390604989232451584?s=20
And no man has helped you so far ahbi?
I know that's the next word that would have come out from her cavity...
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 08, 2021
saphiere:
And who is he that says the FUTURE is not FEMALE?

Congrats baby girl. I pray to buy for my mom too.

madame pls getout with this ur assertion abeg. continue saying future is female like as if women just came out from a certain jail as long as this world exists, God gave the male gender the upper hand and he would always be till the end of time.
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 4:07am On May 08, 2021
saphiere:

Yes oh! It is my dear.
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by Signum(f): 6:12am On May 08, 2021
saphiere:

You won't buy for ur Dad?
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2021
saphiere:

Una no ask how she get money oh

Weldon
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by frog12: 8:02am On May 08, 2021
second hand cars. the woman has good looks so big men go run after her grin grin grin grin

that's why she was pregnant at a young age because boys were running after her
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by 5boro: 8:13am On May 08, 2021
[quote author=virginboy1 post=101475962]Ehnn, Wathoni? 2 cars for her parents? shocked
Where she see moni??

Anyway, it's none of my business. grin
Congratulations to her.

Lol, na big brother fame give her moner o
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2021
My advice is to men.

With the gist about Mercy Eke breaking someone's home (if true), my advice is that men must learn to be wise.

You are not treating your own family well. Your wife does not even have a car, but you are overspending on a side chick who is spending it on her own family. Your wife cannot even ask for money (which is her right), but your side chick will be demanding money, and you will running up and down like a headless chicken.

Be wise!!!
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by lebete3000: 8:54am On May 08, 2021
TMSMedia:
Big Brother Naija star, Wathoni Anyasi has stated via her Twitter handle that she bought a car each for her mother and father in a space of 6 months, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the cars, she wrote;

https://twitter.com/wathonianyansi/status/1390604989232451584?s=20

Why she buy this kain cars for her parents? Shey na for them to dey use am do Uber for their old age ni?
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2021
pocohantas:
The future is female... lipsrsealed

If it were Kond.omatic, next thing na to go lodge for hotel with Shalewa. grin
One day one day, Akam akpara gi
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:30am On May 08, 2021
Kondomatic:
One day one day, Akam akpara gi

grin grin till then...
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by kkinternet: 11:19am On May 08, 2021
Ezigbo Nwa. Welldone
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by mashad(m): 11:49am On May 08, 2021
Congratulations dear

Part-time job, daily salary of 5000 naira, no time limit, no cost, please contact me. Please add WA: Whats-App:https:///2347032667782
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2021
Na Dem way
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by Kolaboluv7(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
setobaba:
Lord help me too, I want this for my parents

Amen���
Re: Wathoni Anyasi Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Photos) by Ebookherbs(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2021
God will really bless her the more for doing this for her sweet parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) / "Same President" - Wizkid Set To Release New Music, Steps Out In Style / Linda Ikeji Pictured With Jayce In France (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.