Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) (43252 Views)

Nasir El-rufai Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta (photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Rimsd(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2021
Respect to General Adekoya, nice man he is a pastor...
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Kunmzy91(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] Baba is still looking young 😲

1 Like

Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2021
Them plenty oga Ade. I'll mention 10 barracks with small parade groung in this Lagos. Are you from there?
Kandeed:

Oga which barracks no big and hin parade ground no dey spacious. undecided
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Arabs999: 10:26pm On May 07, 2021
Baba Na Baba..
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Kandeed: 10:30pm On May 07, 2021
hybridblood07:
Them plenty oga Ade. I'll mention 10 barracks with small parade groung in this Lagos. Are you from there?

lol barracks in Lagos ain't up to 10 Bruh
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by dragunov: 10:38pm On May 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, a Yoruba man has never been gallant enough to wage a coup. Why? Because they're pathologically long-livered. In other words, they're intrinsically cowards.

And what good has plotting a coup done for you and your progenitors?
It is always good to consider the end of a matter than the beginning. Of what good will it be for the contraption had a Yoruba soldier plotted a coup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Plusk4u: 10:50pm On May 07, 2021
Baba you remain the father of Nigeria
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 10:55pm On May 07, 2021
Former president is more visible the the one claiming to be president
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by juman(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2021
Obasanjo deserve to go to jail.
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:24pm On May 07, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Slaves of the Fulani terrorist Army

i believe u know say na all tribe dey inside the army
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 12:06am On May 08, 2021
McStoic:
Obasanjo and Babangida are two of the most detribalised presidents Nigeria has ever had both in recent times. I know they had their flaws but I love them for respecting and rewarding merit over mediocrity. Statesmen as Obasanjo don't come everyday. The most lucky Nigerian president ever!!

I may be Igbo but I have got lots of love for the man. I remember April 2001 when he paid a visit to Imo state At Dan Anyiam stadium, he and the late Sam Mbakwe were throwing funny jabs and bantering with each other. The late Sam Mbakwe even threatened that Imo state would take back their daughter who is Obj's wife if he didn't bring federal presence to Imo state. Obasanjo also quipped in his own clapback. Come see laughter all over the stadium.

This was the man that gave us Ngozi Okonio-Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili, Segun Agangan, Nuhu Ribadu, Dora Akunyili and the list goes on. He is not a perfect man but with him, you know where we were headed! Give me half Obasanjo over ten complete Buharis anyday anytime (though I know he also helped put Buhari there, but I forgive him))

A humourous person is always fun to watch and listen to, how much more when he is your president. The north have really finished this country walahi...

One would think you were talking about Sauli Vainamo or Justin Trudeau.
All these epistle for Obasanjo? Stop putting African leaders on a pedestal and worshipping them. We shouldn't even be talking about this man anymore. His job was to be president and he didn't do a good job. That's all. Forget him and stop giving him ginger to form cabals.
Let's focus on what the FUTURE holds for us.

1 Like

Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by pacespot(m): 1:36am On May 08, 2021
The number one problem of our era is that people worship men with ego but ignore men with bravery

1 Like

Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Hseffa: 4:56am On May 08, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Slaves of the Fulani terrorist Army
See as your life face Burma!
PRIDE, the worst virtue that stinks to God the Creator, destroys a person, tribe, race...
God Himself said:
I RESIST THE PROUD.
See how it turns out! Yet, nothing learnt.
Any group that move forward simply practice humility, diplomacy, tolerance and friendliness. Not by insult & sense of victimhood.
Humility & diplomacy matter bro.
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2021
You're mad! Bloody civilian arguing with me.

1 - Ojo military cantonment
2 - 9 Brigade cantonment Ikeja
3 - Apapa Barracks
4 - Bonny cantonment VI
5 - 232 Workshop VI
6 - 81 Division HQ, Kofo Abayomi
7 - 1 Base workshop, Yaba
8 - Dodan Barracks, Ikoyi
9 - Ann's Barracks, sabo
10 - 174 Battalion, Ikorodu
11- 68 NARHY, Yaba
12 - Ordnance Unit, Yaba
13 - Ordnance HQ, ojuelegba
14 - Band HQ, Ojuelegba

I'll mention more if you want me to educate you.
Kandeed:

lol barracks in Lagos ain't up to 10 Bruh
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by cryptotech: 7:38am On May 08, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, a Yoruba man has never been gallant enough to wage a coup. Why? Because they're pathologically lily-livered. In other words, they're intrinsically cowards.
But the first coup was lead by two Westerner and three easterner, the head of the coup was a western from Delta, kaduna Nzeogu, maj ademoyega and Nzeogu was west at d time, and the coup fail as a result of self centeredness, selfishness of the easterner.

1 Like

Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 8:02am On May 08, 2021
Dcube212:
Baba is still very young

I am telling you...
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 08, 2021
NoSentiment:

Lol, a Yoruba man has never been gallant enough to wage a coup. Why? Because they're pathologically lily-livered. In other words, they're intrinsically cowards.

I remember one brave Yoruba man that ran to Gabon with his tail between his legs during the Biafla war.
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2021
Sleekfingers:

i believe u know say na all tribe dey inside the army

But it is A FULANI ARMY and not Nigerian Army
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Maliqcious: 8:51am On May 08, 2021
McStoic:
Obasanjo and Babangida are two of the most detribalised presidents Nigeria has ever had both in recent times. I know they had their flaws but I love them for respecting and rewarding merit over mediocrity. Statesmen as Obasanjo don't come everyday. The most lucky Nigerian president ever!!

I may be Igbo but I have got lots of love for the man. I remember April 2001 when he paid a visit to Imo state At Dan Anyiam stadium, he and the late Sam Mbakwe were throwing funny jabs and bantering with each other. The late Sam Mbakwe even threatened that Imo state would take back their daughter who is Obj's wife if he didn't bring federal presence to Imo state. Obasanjo also quipped in his own clapback. Come see laughter all over the stadium.

This was the man that gave us Ngozi Okonio-Iweala, Oby Ezekwesili, Segun Agangan, Nuhu Ribadu, Dora Akunyili and the list goes on. He is not a perfect man but with him, you know where we were headed! Give me half Obasanjo over ten complete Buharis anyday anytime (though I know he also helped put Buhari there, but I forgive him))

A humourous person is always fun to watch and listen to, how much more when he is your president. The north have really finished this country walahi...
which of your daughter because the daughter I know is Stella Obasanjo and She's from Uromi
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by McStoic(m): 10:21am On May 08, 2021
Maliqcious:
which of your daughter because the daughter I know is Stella Obasanjo and She's from Uromi

My brother those were the words I heard that day. You know with some of these politicians you can never tell. Even me was surprised that I started imagining whether he was referring to another wife of Obasanjo whom we do not know or maybe a relation of Obj who married from Imo. grin
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by McStoic(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2021
Babysho:

One would think you were talking about Sauli Vainamo or Justin Trudeau.
All these epistle for Obasanjo? Stop putting African leaders on a pedestal and worshipping them. We shouldn't even be talking about this man anymore. His job was to be president and he didn't do a good job. That's all. Forget him and stop giving him ginger to form cabals.
Let's focus on what the FUTURE holds for us.

You clearly cannot reasonate with my comments. The nobler thing to do would have been to ask for clarifications. Take it or leave it, Obj did his best and tried more than many others. You think if it were under Buhari some of those technocrats like Okonio-Iweala, Akunyili et al would have been discovered? Go figure!!!
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Kandeed: 10:31am On May 08, 2021
hybridblood07:
You're mad! Bloody civilian arguing with me.

1 - Ojo military cantonment
2 - 9 Brigade cantonment Ikeja
3 - Apapa Barracks
4 - Bonny cantonment VI
5 - 232 Workshop VI
6 - 81 Division HQ, Kofo Abayomi
7 - 1 Base workshop, Yaba
8 - Dodan Barracks, Ikoyi
9 - Ann's Barracks, sabo
10 - 174 Battalion, Ikorodu
11- 68 NARHY, Yaba
12 - Ordnance Unit, Yaba
13 - Ordnance HQ, ojuelegba
14 - Band HQ, Ojuelegba

I'll mention more if you want me to educate you.

Lol civilian calling me a bloody civilian....i don't know if you visit a barrack or get to spend a short time there you automatically become a Regular grin

Besides, Oga you dey fall my hand o.... supposed ur a soldier and you can't differentiate a military barracks from a cantonment, you not only deserve to be De-ranked but called out in front of a parade ground and beaten serially sad imagine calling a workshop barracks chai. gimme ur commander's number I want to check something on my phone fest
Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2021
McStoic:

You clearly cannot reasonate with my comments. The nobler thing to do would have been to ask for clarifications. Take it or leave it, Obj did his best and tried more than many others. You think if it were under Buhari some of those technocrats like Okonio-Iweala, Akunyili et al would have been discovered? Go figure!!!

You're missing the point. I have never ever had a political discussion with my European friends and they start worshipping a past president. I assure you it's an African thing. Being president is just a job. It's the highest job but it's still just a job. The president is suppose to do the things you mentioned. Stop setting the bar low.

1 Like

Re: General A.A Adekoya Visits Obasanjo (Pictures) by hybridblood07(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2021
You're the one confusing yourself oga. What's the difference between a barracks and cantonment? You sound like an Ex Boy
Kandeed:

Lol civilian calling me a bloody civilian....i don't know if you visit a barrack or get to spend a short time there you automatically become a Regular grin

Besides, Oga you dey fall my hand o.... supposed ur a soldier and you can't differentiate a military barracks from a cantonment, you not only deserve to be De-ranked but called out in front of a parade ground and beaten serially sad imagine calling a workshop barracks chai. gimme ur commander's number I want to check something on my phone fest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Soldier Guns Down Colleague, Opens Fire On UN Pilot In Borno / Ebonylifetv Discussion With Buhari – Parts 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.