Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,812 members, 7,872,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Are Some Of The Nicknames Given To Chelsea Players In Your Viewing Centre? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are Some Of The Nicknames Given To Chelsea Players In Your Viewing Centre? (778 Views)

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) / See The Nicknames Of All The 24 Teams Competing At AFCON 2019 / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Some Of The Nicknames Given To Chelsea Players In Your Viewing Centre? by Jeanjohnny(m): 6:42pm On May 07, 2021
Chelsea football fans in Nigeria have certain peculiarities that are very obvious. Well, if you're the type that watch football matches in viewing centres, you should know what I mean.
As a non-Chelsea fan, you have to be mentally prepared to deal with the wildness of their fans, else you'd have to take the nearest exit door.

One thing I find humorous is that almost every Chelsea players have a unique nickname being called by their Fans once they are in possession of the ball or about to be substituted into the field of play. These are the names I could vividly remember.

1. Ngolo Kante - Irunmole. His dark skin could be one reason why he was given this nickname.

2. Reece James - Yahoo Boy(coloured dreads)

3. Christian Pulisic - Ejo (Snake)

4. Antonio Rudiger - Ijaya(Strongman) /Rudeboy/Igboro

5. Tammy Abraham - Father Abraham

6. Edouard Mendy - Omo Ologo (Star Boy)

7. Ben Chilwell - Ben 10

8.What are some funny nicknames given to these players in your viewing centre?
Feel free to add yours.

Re: What Are Some Of The Nicknames Given To Chelsea Players In Your Viewing Centre? by DICKstractor: 9:05pm On May 07, 2021
undecided

Kante - - - - - Governor Obinna
Chilwell----- Chinwendu
Rudiger------ formerly Azubuike but now onye weed
Reece james----Obi agu/chingum chest

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Nicknames Given To Chelsea Players In Your Viewing Centre? by ruzell86: 11:07pm On May 07, 2021
Timo Werner - Wene Mighty

Zouma - Eru'ku Zuma

Tammy Abraham - Yahoo boy

Hudson Odoi - Odoyewu

Pulisic - Captain America

C. Azpiliqueta - Senior prefect (shirt always tucked in)
M. Mount - Lampard Junior.

Ngolo Kante - Irunmole, Oosha

Will add more when I remember. . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RE: How Buhari's Minister Awarded Multi-billion Naira Contracts To Self, Others / Champions League List For Qualified Teams To Knockout Stage.. Is Your Team Here? / Full List: Women AFCON Winners Since 1991

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.