Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,392 members, 7,950,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? (717 Views)

Has This Ever Happened To You? / What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? / Has Any Weird Thing Ever Happened On Your Birthday? What's The Weirdest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:30pm On May 07, 2021
So today, was home early after today's work and bored so I said let me go and get something that will lighten my mood tomorrow,
So I thought of buying a bicycle I will use for early morning sports tomorrow.
So my girl told me of one she saw at her friend's place so she asked about it and they said they got it for 30k at NEXT,
So na so i carry my head dey go next with budget of 30k on my mind to go buy bike ooo grin
So I got there,the cheapest I saw that caught my attention was 75k shocked shocked
I wanted to buy it but the seats were broken so I had to go for another ,guess how much?N106,250 shocked shocked
Well,I smiled and told myself I will get it ,
Asked the guys at the shop to fix it up,bought a helmet and a bag and total 122k angry
Well,went to the counter,paid, they wasted my time sha with going here and there for manual receipts and I put it in my truck and bounce cool
Na so budget of 30k in my head take turn 122k ooo lol.
But wetin sweet me be say the bike make me collect one fine girl number ,she says she trains on saturday at one spot like that ,so tomorrow I'm heading there first thing in the morning grin
Make I see whether I go fit climb am before next saturday grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2021
Home smiley

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by BaddieFreak(f): 8:38pm On May 07, 2021
Please what is the essence of this thread and what is the moral lesson

2 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Please what is the essence of this thread and what is the moral lesson
You can walk away quietly If you can't relate ma'am, thanks. wink

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by chatinent: 8:40pm On May 07, 2021
As I can see you dey PH, how far na?
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by longetivity(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
she's saying the truth bro, no sense in this post
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2021
chatinent:
As I can see you dey PH, how far na?
Dey alright chair,
Sup?
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
You get money o shocked

bicycle for 120k+......cut soap for me na. ma drop aza
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 07, 2021
Nice.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:49pm On May 07, 2021
longetivity:
she's saying the truth bro, no sense in this post
Everythimg is not suppose to make sense,this isnt a science lab.
If it's not working for you,walk away.
How hard can that be man?

2 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2021
Catfishing:

You get money o shocked

bicycle for 120k+......cut soap for me na. ma drop aza
lol me sef still dey cry oo,aza don red laidis grin
I dey find who go give me chow sef tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by chatinent: 8:52pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
Dey alright chair,
Sup?

I dey.

Holla me below at the Whatsapp below. Wanna inquire a few things biko
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by longetivity(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
Everythimg is not suppose to make sense,this isnt a science lab.
If it's not working for you,walk away.
How hard can that be man?
sorry oo
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
lol me sef still dey cry oo,aza don red laidis grin
I dey find who go give me chow sef tomorrow grin

lol grin drop ur aza ma + am for u undecided
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2021
chatinent:

I dey.

Holla me below at the Whatsapp below. Wanna inquire a few things biko
You dey PH too?
You fit write me for dead thread na,then I can call you in the morning.
My whatsapp is broken ATM..
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:54pm On May 07, 2021
Catfishing:

lol grin drop ur aza ma + am for u undecided
lol will be fine I guess....hahaha
Thanks though.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2021
longetivity:
sorry oo
Thanks gee.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
lol will be fine I guess....hahaha Thanks though.
Enjoy life bruv.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2021
Catfishing:

Enjoy life bruv.

lol for where?
No dey whine me chair.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by 3pleDAssistant: 9:00pm On May 07, 2021
Na how much dem go con dey sell Keke Maruwa?? shocked
1 million?? shocked
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
lol for where?
No dey whine me chair.
drop aza, you said NO.

enjoy life, you say na whining.

Pantami nd Desmond Ediot fall on you angry
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by SeaTrade(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2021
Catfishing:

drop aza, you said NO.

enjoy life, you say na whining.

Pantami nd Desmond Ediot fall on you angry
No dey para for me ooo chair,
Bad things in the world right now,just covering my ass ,
No offense.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2021
SeaTrade:
No dey para for me ooo chair, Bad things in the world right now,just covering my ass , No offense.
rugged u!
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by gabriel66386: 6:15am On May 08, 2021
:Please what is the essence of this thread and what is the moral lessonYou can walk away quietly If you can't relate ma'am, thanks.
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by Labadi69: 1:57pm On May 11, 2021
You are in your mid 40s and see the kain stupid senseless post wey you put for Nairaland. Wetin be this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by Baybii: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hi! Funny (but potentially lifesaving) question. How did you learn to ride a bicycle? smiley Die someone teach you or you learnt it yourself?
Re: Has This Ever Happened To You While Going Shopping? by oxiide22(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2021
SeaTrade:
Home smiley
is a nice bicycle I swear

(1) (Reply)

The Difference And Connection Of Vacuum Pump Oil, Compressor Oil And Refrigerati / .. / Congratulations Nodcredit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.