Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,131 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

This Was My Salary Then (trust Me, You Can't Guess It) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Was My Salary Then (trust Me, You Can't Guess It) (316 Views)

Guess The Bank (photos) / I Need Someone To Borrow Me 10k Till Month End. Trust Me, I Will Pay Back / 7 Problems You Can't Escape As An Entrepreneur in 2019 (here's What you must do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Was My Salary Then (trust Me, You Can't Guess It) by Ortega101: 9:52pm On May 07, 2021
It was tough.

I didn't believe how I survived it...

In 2014 I worked as a primary school teacher...

I taught from primary 1 through primary 6

And was paid peanut.

No, sorry.

I was paid just N4000 (less than your monthly data today)

That was about half the price I earned while working as a salesboy a year before.

Nevertheless, I considered my teaching experience as a great foundation for the person I am today.

You see, while serving as a teacher, I learnt a lot of things...

I built my public speaking skills more; learnt how to control my emotions and power (yes, as a teacher you get the power to discipline any child the way you want somtimes, especially when approved by the parent); I sharpened my managerial, leadership and communication skills...

You see...

That was many moons ago, but I still recall how many times those experience have helped me in dealing with people...

Big and small (in ages)...

In piloting projects across different countries...

And this is also why I don't condemn employees on payroll...

Truth is, everybody started out from a point...

Life is in phases....

But the thing that pisses me off is, many of them are not intentional. They settle for where they are with what they earn...

They never expand their capacity by reading books, attending events, buying materials and learning about business...

They are complacent...

And that was what I was never...

My weekends are always for trainings and seminars...

Weekdays (almost every week) I read at least a book. I also started buying products as well to improve my capacity and that was what helped me...

The goal is to have your radar on for learning and applying new things...

Whether as an employee or employer or entrepreneur or freelancer...

Because that way you'll grow fast and make more money like I did when I first applied the MPO Secret Formula in my business....

First month with this formula, I raked in N600k...

And have made more subsequently....

Anyways, if you care to know about this secret MPO Secret Formula...

Here you go with the link.
www.ortegaogomigo.com/mpo

Don't be like those who stop learning.

Many a times, your income is tied to what you know already and what you do.

So in essence?

Learn the MPO SECRET FORMULA and apply it.

Here's the sweet link again for your clicking pleasure

http://www.ortegaogomigo.com/mpo

I learnt the link broke the other time. Now, it's working perfectly.

Peace,

Ortega Ogomigo

(1) (Reply)

We Want To Buy Pet Flakes/scraps / Man Strips In Bank To Protest Against ‘illegal Withdrawals’ From His Account / Click On Ads And Earn Hundreds Of Dollars!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.