Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,790 members, 7,924,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) (45041 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) / "All I Want For Xmas Is You" - Sharon Oyakilome Gushes About Her Husband / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2021
Hahahaha, funny pastor.
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by lebete3000: 8:47am On May 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
grin grin

We all know how pleasurable sex can be to normal human beings........But I feel it's over exaggerated.........There are five things I could mention more pleasurable than sex to the human body

I'm all ears bra...
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Cowbell521: 9:06am On May 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
grin grin

We all know how pleasurable sex can be to normal human beings........But I feel it's over exaggerated.........There are five things I could mention more pleasurable than sex to the human body
No mind day man jare
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Cowbell521: 9:08am On May 08, 2021
Prettylima:
So this man of God too Don taste am so he now knows how sweet it is.
Waiting patiently on my wedding night to also have such amazing experience with my boo
Dat man overrated the thing. Sex no sweet reach that
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by richie240: 10:14am On May 08, 2021
Mojizumototoka:
Well, thats his own experience and shudnt be judged by what he said publicly. This is because he can't just say such without question been thrown @him. You know hw funny newsmen abi journalists are in asking question of which if you aren't sensible @ that moment to know what to answer them. You would thrown offbalance.
Hehehehehe.....e be like say u nor know Ghanaians sha? grin

Their sexual liberation is legendary.
They don't sugarcoat their sexual feelings/conversation; its no holds barred.

Can u imagine a Nigerian pastor saying such and go unscathed?
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Kolaboluv7(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
What is sweet in drilling a hole that has been drilled before..?

He was only happy God saved him from not been drowned grin grin

Gods of men this days and lies are like vjay and Dickson.. if you know you know

The god’s has spoken

Thank you
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2021
HeadNigga:
Sex feels good, Pastor. But you just exposed the fact that Mummy G.O was riding dicks before you married her.

Hmmmmmm!
Re: Pastor Gushes About His Honeymoon Experience: “It Is Very Sweet!” (Video) by Mojizumototoka(m): 7:22pm On May 17, 2021
Well, there may be but not sure anyway.
You're right though is legendary.
They don't sugarcoat their sexual feelings/conversation; its no holds barred.

Can u imagine a Nigerian pastor saying such and go unscathed?
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / Security Breach May Lead To Domestic Plane Crash - Tb Joshua

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.