Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) (35137 Views)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Sokoto Man Caught Selling Very Corrosive drink To Children And Adults @Nsukka / Banks Deliberately Flood Market With Dirty Naira Notes—cbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by gaetano: 3:41pm On May 08, 2021
embarassed
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by PoliteActivist: 3:41pm On May 08, 2021
I take no joy in this whatsoever. This is a very poor fellow trying to feed himself
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by AuroraB(f): 3:41pm On May 08, 2021
Nigerians una wicked to unaselfs no be small sad

1 Like

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
Yes, it can't be any other tribe asides abokii.
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
Now watch from now until the next few days you will see alot of guys been caught with this
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by africandollar: 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
Kai! I would never forget once I bought a ‘Mouka’ pillow and I kept having bad dreams, waking up angry and aggressive. The Spirit of God later told me to change my pillow, I did and the bad dreams and aggressiveness stopped! I later checked the previous pillow only to notice a sharp sensation from it...I tore the whole pillow open, lo and behold! it was filled with all forms of dirty smaller pieces of foam and a long nail!

These guys don’t only do this thing for business gain but I also believe there’s a spiritual undertone to what they’re doing...who knows maybe I would have ran mad by now or even died from the nail piercing through my neck if I wasn’t sensitive to the Spirit?
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by BruncleZuma: 3:42pm On May 08, 2021
This is messed up
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Ebookherbs(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2021
lolzzzz
hahahahahahahahaha
what is all this for crying out loud?

1 Share

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by specialmati(m): 3:43pm On May 08, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by chatinent: 3:45pm On May 08, 2021
Not knew.
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Joel3(m): 3:46pm On May 08, 2021
I don't buy pillow anymore. What I do is buy kgs of fiber and sew pillow case to cover it. Then only you know what you are sleeping on. You cannot be sleeping on top a trashbin and thinking you are in your house.

1 Like

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Koloboy111: 3:47pm On May 08, 2021
wonder will not end in this country
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 08, 2021
Don't know why they behave like that, there is a group of Hausa mechanics in d line behind one prominent hotel at olu obasanjo road that like ripping people off, they claim to fix auto transmissions but are conmen, they just loose your gear tell you to pay huge sums of money, when you leave the couple back the gear like that.

They even put old atf in your gear even when you pay them for new atf.
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You just wake up and be attacking people unnecessary.

Is that how you were raised?

Hypocrites everywhere angry You saw the comment below & moved on without condemning it. You could even be of those who liked it.

realstars:
Aboki Will Make His Money Today ThenTommorow Somebody Will Die While Sleeping And We Will Count It To Village Pipo.
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 3:51pm On May 08, 2021
Hausa business man
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Synord(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
No wonder I hAve horrible nightmares when I use some pillows

Are you into tech
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Sweetaura: 3:55pm On May 08, 2021
Go for fibre pillows. I sell adjustable fibre pillows with zipper , you can remove the fibre and wash the fabric when it's dirty. Avoid all these nonsense.
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Minjim: 3:58pm On May 08, 2021
What's this?

That's what all those mallam selling pillow case use now.

Even people making chairs use used foams.

Does the govt regulate people selling?

Go to Alaba International, people are selling fake electronics there unhindered

2 Likes

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Automatic Ticket to everlasting dandruffs
And scabies.... And bed bugs

1 Like

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by hollah123: 4:00pm On May 08, 2021
Ishilove:
Na their way. Our driver told me that he bought two pillows from one of these Hausa people and took it home, happy that he had finally bought what his wife had been nagging him about. He said that, that night, he had bad dreams and when he woke up, he wondered but caused them. Three days he dreamt nothing but bad dreams, and on the 4th day, on a whim he decided to rip the pillows and mattress open to see if perhaps something had been buried in them. The sight that greeted his eyes left him shocked and in awe of Hausa people. He said, and I quote, "madam, if you see the dirty and stinking foams and rags that full the pillow ehn, you will pity for me. (sic)" No wonder he was having nightmares. Who wouldn't when one was literally sleeping on a trashbin.

Suffice it to say that he didn't bother opening the second pillow and trashed the two without further ado. That night, he bundled a wrapper under his head and slept like a baby.
fear God n lie softly abeg

1 Like

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Plut01: 4:01pm On May 08, 2021

Why are people surprised? The foams these pillow sellers use are always from the Morgues and the rest made from old Cushion chairs.

Reason I don't use pillow.

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by hollah123: 4:01pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:

When a man is empty of the spirit of God and of human emotions, he can do anything to the detriment of his fellow humans life to survive. I have stopped patronising them, even their suya self. Those guys live by charms or juju.
what about those selling hard drugs,fake tyres that causes accident n co?

1 Like

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2021
Synord:

Are you into tech

What tech bro
Computer technology
Machine technology
Woman technology
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Synord(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

What tech bro
Computer technology
Machine technology
Woman technology

Computer grin
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by KahlDrogo(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2021
In Aba, I once saw one Cownu follower stuffing it with tampons. Very dirty man. grin
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by peteregwu(m): 4:05pm On May 08, 2021
hollah123:
what about those selling hard drugs,fake tyres that causes accident n co?

This people own worst.
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 08, 2021
Hausas never ceases to amaze me grin

Please anyone to help me topup. I'm stranded at the ATM stand right now. Thanks God bless cool smiley
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by Almaigaa: 4:16pm On May 08, 2021
Igbo people

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by realstars: 4:17pm On May 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Hypocrites everywhere angry You saw the comment below & moved on without condemning it. You could even be of those who liked it.

Is My Comment Condemable, Or The Unhyginic Stuff In There?
Health First, What You Breath Is What You Have In You.
What goes in is important than what goes out.
Remember Pillow Has No Nafdac Approve, Stay Safe At All Cost.

Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by deavicky(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2021
Gift523:
Hausa Men caught selling pillowcase filled with dirty fabrics and foams

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQAfs4jst8

It was said that they were putting old rappers fabrics pics from dustbins and roadside and they stuff it into the pillow clothes and sell it to people

They were exposed when one of the pillow case they sold to somebody got torn and different smells and colours of dirty fabrics fell out..
how do u think pillows are made in Nigeria.
Re: Men Caught Selling Pillowcase Filled With Dirty Fabrics And Used Foams (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:20pm On May 08, 2021
This guys are pure wicked

Anything to make money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goldman Sachs: Naira Looks Cheap, To Appreciate To N1,200/$1 / Woman Incurs N757,000 Debt At A Bar In Lagos (See List Of Items) / Gtbank MD, Dan Orogun Dies In A Boating Accident In Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.