Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,342 members, 7,978,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

How To Sell Extremely Difficult-to-sell-things And Still Outsell Your Competitor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell Extremely Difficult-to-sell-things And Still Outsell Your Competitor (137 Views)

Proof That You Can Outsell Your Competitors And Grow Your Business Quickly / How To Outsell Your Competitors In Business With A Cutting Edge / How To Sell Things Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Extremely Difficult-to-sell-things And Still Outsell Your Competitor by Ortega101: 6:55am On May 08, 2021
Yeah, I get it.

Some things are quick and sexy to sell...

There are the things you'd want to flaunt around and speak about them in billboards, radio, TV, social media, to your friends, relatives and to even strangers....

And there are things that are not even welcoming to sell...

There are not sexy, pleasing to average human, and doesn't look like it has some benefits...

Well, well...

Products or services like that exist.

In that case, what can you do?

What if your product doesn't look sexy or attractive to sell?

What if it is completely unmarketable (at least in your head)?

Then, maybe you should righteously observe how the Devil sells Hell Fire every single day to millions and billions of souls...

Common, how will you sell eternal damnation in burning furnace to people and make them raving fans?

It's such an extremely difficult-to-sell task.

Well, here's how the Devil sells it.

First, he doesn't sell you Hell...

He knows you'd detest it with your body, soul and spirit....

So he create SEXY and COOL things that are eyeballing as vehicles to hell...

And sell those things to you...

Example.

Immoralities, Vices, Sin....

You see, he gives you social proof, the cool benefits of getting those "sexy" things so you never miss out...

He markets those cool and sexy things to you every single day in different forms to catch your eyeball, and trigger your emotions...

And when you buy those, you wouldn't know you've bought hell indirectly...

And that brings me to the rub of the matter.

I explained in this audio programme MPO SECRET FORMULA how you can do just that...

Even if you have a physical product already or not...

Or are just starting out in info-marketing business, expert business, ecommerce....

And what you can do to outsell your competitors...

The first month I got a hang on this MPO SECRET FORMULA, I raked in N600k...

And since then, boost my business geometrically...

Now, you can access the same secret by clicking on the link below.

www.ortegaogomigo.com/mpo

It will unlock your path to an extra 5-7 figures working less....

Whether you have physical or digital products...

Ciao,

Ortega Ogomigo

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Shadowban: How To Fix It Really Fast In 2021 / Jumia’s Share Price May Take Another Nosedive Despite $33 Million Q1 Revenue / Introducing To You The E-commerce Biz Like No Other-fes One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.