Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari (34401 Views)

Insecurity: US Approves $1bn Attack Helicopters, Others For Nigeria / Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / $16bn Power Sector Fraud: Obasanjo Replies Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Palmerbarry: 7:28pm On May 08, 2021
Burtonj:
Nice reply from the United States government.

Don't render any form of help to the vegetable we have as president. When he was pampering them, giving the terrorists soft landing he didn't know it will get this worse.

United States government don't negotiate with terrorists because a good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

Let it be known for anyone reading this, that the president of Nigeria has been pampering, rehabilitating, giving foreign scholarships to captured Boko Haram sects.

Let it be known that Buhari doesn't have any plans of tackling the insurgency that has befallen this country, the evil government only wanted the Africom to come deal with Igbos, ESN, UGM etc.

They want to kill those that their only crime is raising their flags and asking for referedum.

Let no foreign country render any help to this satanic government.
What's the full meaning of UGM pls?
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by juman(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2021
No serious government will trust buhari on security.
If the office move to nigeria it a high target for fulani terrorists and bokos, supported by those in government.
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On May 09, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My friend Teslim always knew it was his mother-in-law that was behind the new insolence of his wife Barakatu and the woes in his marriage.

She won't cook, she won't clean, she won't submit and she won't let him have peace. It became worse each time she visited her mom.

Then one faithful day, Teslim received a call from his mother in-law offering to get an Alfa that will pray for his home and counsel his wife so there will be peace at last.

Teslim told her, "as long as you keep controlling Barakatu and interfering in our home, no Alfa in the world can bring us peace".

I still don't know how this nonsense I wrote is related to the subject matter, but even our Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables.
Wahala
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Nobody: 8:23am On May 09, 2021
US should go t hell with their hypocrisy, they didn't take into consideration the huge cost of invading Iraq and Afghanistan and staying there for over two decades to continue fighting a war that should have ended a long time ago, US don't really care about us, Nigerians need to understand that, Nigerians are the only people that can take us out of this mess we are in, we need to learn a lot from China on how they grew to become a world power! And very influential!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Gerrard59(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Dem think say US no get sense!

Americans don't support hypocrisy.

Just looking back at 10 intriguing headlines in the past and where we are now security-wise as a nation.
Can't we make a meaning out of them?

1. Boko Haram picks Buhari to moderate talks with the government of Nigeria.
The Nation Newspaper, November 2, 2012.
https://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/

2. Stop killing Boko Haram members, Buhari tells FG.
PointBlank News, June 2, 2013
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

3. Buhari faults clampdown on Boko Haram members.
The Nation, June 2, 2013
https://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

4. Military Offensive Against Boko Haram, Anti-North - Buhari.
All Africa News, June 3, 2013.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201306030384.html

5. “How Buhari stopped us from fighting Boko Haram” - South African mercenaries.
The Guardian Newspaper, November 26, 2018.
https://allafrica.com/stories/201811270024.html

6. FG is setting our killers free - soldiers kick as 1,400 Boko Haram suspects are released.
The Cable, February 11, 2020
https://www.thecable.ng/fg-is-setting-our-killers-free-soldiers-kick-as-1400-boko-haram-suspects-are-released

7. Nigerian government to release 603 repentant Boko Haram terrorists back to society.
Sahara Reporters, June 11, 2020.
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/nigerian-government-release-603-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists-back-society-july

8. 356 soldiers tender resignation to Buratai, cite loss of sincerity in Boko Haram War.
Punch, July 12, 2020.
https://punchng.com/356-soldiers-tender-resignation-to-buratai-cite-loss-of-interest/

9. 601 ex-Boko Haram combatants graduate in Gombe.
The Nation, July 26, 2020.
https://thenationonlineng.net/601-ex-boko-haram-combatants-graduate-in-gombe/

10. 601 repentant terrorists graduate, receive first payments.
Punch Newspaper, July 26, 2020.
https://punchng.com/601-repentant-terrorists-graduate-paid-n20000-each/

Yet Ndi intellectwats campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015! Very useless set of people!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Gerrard59(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
When we left our trenches and dropped our arms at the end of the War in 1970, we headed straight to the Houses we built. We were shocked to hear that the Nigeria Government branded them abandoned Properties and distributed it amongst themselves.
We headed to the Banks to withdraw the millions we left there before the War, the Nigerians told us we could only have 20 pounds. It did not matter how much we had in our accounts.
Homeless and penniless we went back to pick up the jobs we left when we fled for our lives, the Nigerians also told us we could not take back the jobs. They filled up our positions with poorly qualified folks.
In that dare situation, we were mourning, hungry, penniless, homeless and jobless. These same idiots I call Nigerians quickly passed a policy they called Indigenisation Policy to sell off government companies to themselves knowing fully well that non of us could raise up to 21 pounds!
You pulled yourself up without any assistance and quickly recovered and over-took the clowns with your mere 20 pounds, yet they did not rest, but rather took the same war to your various endeavors in the forms of quota system, exclusive economic lists, federal character, ELDS states, and cooked population figures and use of local government as the yard stick to disburse national cakes.
Pause a bit and think of these short paragraphs. You will notice that Nigeria, the same zoo country you are proud of as an Igbo man, was designed and measures put in place to keep you down and out in Nigeria. Yet your slave mindset that has "short term memory of sorrow and pains" took over you to forgive and forget and you started behaving as though nothing happened in the past.
You knew quite well that their deceptive RRR measures was a farce. Your foolishness still made you to allow handshakes with them that went above the elbows. You still had the foolishness to build new houses in the areas they took the ones you earlier built.
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you. I will take my own aim and make sure I NEUTRALISE you completely!!!

We will never forget and we will never forgive.

Dalu for this. It's something an Igbo person must not forget.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:37am On May 09, 2021
Gerrard59:

Yet Ndi intellectwats campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015! Very useless set of people!

We call them Otelelectuals
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by seguno2: 9:45am On May 09, 2021
Colonelswitz101:
When we left our trenches and dropped our arms at the end of the War in 1970, we headed straight to the Houses we built. We were shocked to hear that the Nigeria Government branded them abandoned Properties and distributed it amongst themselves.
We headed to the Banks to withdraw the millions we left there before the War, the Nigerians told us we could only have 20 pounds. It did not matter how much we had in our accounts.
Homeless and penniless we went back to pick up the jobs we left when we fled for our lives, the Nigerians also told us we could not take back the jobs. They filled up our positions with poorly qualified folks.
In that dare situation, we were mourning, hungry, penniless, homeless and jobless. These same idiots I call Nigerians quickly passed a policy they called Indigenisation Policy to sell off government companies to themselves knowing fully well that non of us could raise up to 21 pounds!
You pulled yourself up without any assistance and quickly recovered and over-took the clowns with your mere 20 pounds, yet they did not rest, but rather took the same war to your various endeavors in the forms of quota system, exclusive economic lists, federal character, ELDS states, and cooked population figures and use of local government as the yard stick to disburse national cakes.
Pause a bit and think of these short paragraphs. You will notice that Nigeria, the same zoo country you are proud of as an Igbo man, was designed and measures put in place to keep you down and out in Nigeria. Yet your slave mindset that has "short term memory of sorrow and pains" took over you to forgive and forget and you started behaving as though nothing happened in the past.
You knew quite well that their deceptive RRR measures was a farce. Your foolishness still made you to allow handshakes with them that went above the elbows. You still had the foolishness to build new houses in the areas they took the ones you earlier built.
If you aim a gun at me and fire with the intention of killing me and you missed!! That you missed would make me NEVER to trust you again nor forgive you. I will take my own aim and make sure I NEUTRALISE you completely!!!

Unfortunately the Igbos learned nothing about how the Jews make sure that everyone is constantly reminded of the horrors of Holocaust that they suffered.
Too busy making money to bother with making the victors forever guilty

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Winnerforever: 9:48am On May 09, 2021
seguno2:

Unfortunately the Igbos learned nothing about how the Jews make sure that everyone is constantly reminded of the horrors of Holocaust that they suffered.
Too busy making money to bother with making the victors forever guilty

But the Jews still fought multiple brutal wars to create the state of Israel which is one of the most developed and modern states in the middle east today.

No peace , no justice !!
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:44am On May 09, 2021
#GODCOMESFIRST, God is with us in Nigeria. America is not God, America doomsday wishes against Nigeria in their movies and propagandas will always fail forever. America is confusingly busy battling corona virus and thinking it is a science matter instead of embracing God in humility.
May God Almighty strike down with fury lightening every agents of anarchy and every political elements that are sponsoring violence in Nigeria till date in Jesus Christ Name AMEN! sad
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by Mokason288(m): 6:18am On May 14, 2021
Colonelswitz101:

This is beautiful
Re: Insecurity: US Won’t Relocate Africa Command To Nigeria, Pentagon Replies Buhari by colonelwealth(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My friend Teslim always knew it was his mother-in-law that was behind the new insolence of his wife Barakatu and the woes in his marriage.

She won't cook, she won't clean, she won't submit and she won't let him have peace. It became worse each time she visited her mom.

Then one faithful day, Teslim received a call from his mother in-law offering to get an Alfa that will pray for his home and counsel his wife so there will be peace at last.

Teslim told her, "as long as you keep controlling Barakatu and interfering in our home, no Alfa in the world can bring us peace".

I still don't know how this nonsense I wrote is related to the subject matter, but even our Lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables.

NwaAmaIkpe grin

You have spoken deep truth in parables.
Our leaders want to sell our sovereignty out to the West...but God keeps making them fail.
How can you invite your wife's side guy to come head your home..?
How can a patrotic leader, who is a 'general' not stamp his authority & leadership to solve his nation's security issues...instead, he is running to those who created&still control his problems.

Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Couldn’t Deploy Troops Against B’Haram -US / Heads To Roll Over Convicted Ngilari, Ex Adamawa Governor’s Release From Prison / Tambuwal Bow Has He Visited Aliyu Wammako In Hos House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.