Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,865 members, 7,889,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Customer Service And Other Vacancies At An Advertising Agency-lagos Mainland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Service And Other Vacancies At An Advertising Agency-lagos Mainland (192 Views)

Medical Laboratory Science Job, OPEC, And 20 Other Vacancies / Oil & Gas/customer Care/teachers & Other Vacancies For Monday 6/8/2018 / Ongoing Graduate Recruitment At C.A Plus Other Vacancies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service And Other Vacancies At An Advertising Agency-lagos Mainland by ochukokathryn: 9:30am On May 08, 2021
WE ARE HIRING!!!

We are an Advertising Agency located on the mainland. We are looking to hire graduates with the required experience for the following Roles:

1. Client Service Executives with 2-5 Years experience in an Advertising Agency.

2. Copywriters with 2-5 Years experience

3. Art Directors with 2-5 Years experience

Interested candidates should please forward their CVs and Portfolio via the link in my signature using the job title as the subject of the email.

Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

Thank you.
Re: Customer Service And Other Vacancies At An Advertising Agency-lagos Mainland by BikoMERCYme(f): 9:34am On May 08, 2021
ochukokathryn:
WE ARE HIRING!!!

We are an Advertising Agency located on the mainland. We are looking to hire graduates with the required experience for the following Roles:

1. Client Service Executives with 2-5 Years experience in an Advertising Agency.

2. Copywriters with 2-5 Years experience

3. Art Directors with 2-5 Years experience

Interested candidates should please forward their CVs and Portfolio via the link in my signature using the job title as the subject of the email.

Only qualified candidates will be contacted.

Thank you.

Well.........i'm a fresh graduate can I apply pls??

(1) (Reply)

Job Recruitment Platform / EXCLUSIVE! Say Goodbye To Job Rejections. Earn $$$ From The Comfort Of Your Home / Creative Graphic Designers Are Needed. Work From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.