Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,428 members, 7,917,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:15 AM

Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. (2579 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Are Attacking And Insultuing The Sultan Of Sokoto. Captions / Russia-ukraine War: Fuel Scarcity May Continue, Oil Vessels Face Delay On Sea / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by goodnessme1(f): 10:20am On May 08, 2021
No one likes bad thing,but pls can you look at this pic posted by BBC pigin,look very well you will see that they burned down the houses,the police vehicles,and left the bikes that belongs to the public which the police forcefully taken from the owners,observation is the best way to clear something,in other words,the way police and force handle us in this country must have make this people to keep doing what they're doing,yet the leaders keep claiming to be sturbborn
not to handle this issue at this stage.

Killing peaceful protesters was never the way.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by Xscape1993(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2021
Again? What is our crime as Nigerians? Do our rulers actually feel our pains and cries? What a country!
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by Gaga156: 10:21am On May 08, 2021
Hmm
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by GuruDesign: 10:21am On May 08, 2021
Hmm , God help usooo
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by hisgrace090: 10:24am On May 08, 2021
Our leaders only use security personels to intimidates the public instead of securing the public lives with security.

What an irony?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by goodnessme1(f): 10:29am On May 08, 2021
I remember how some people were rejoicing that Police and army are killing peaceful protester,their reason for rejoicing is because the protesters are Igbos.

They were shouting kill them All,more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice and etc.

The truth is,if these terrorist have killed any of my family member,i must do something about it even when Kanu is still singing peaceful Separation.

16 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by PissfulProtester: 10:31am On May 08, 2021
Very dumb people trying to justify violence and baseless hatred for what is good

Dey there dey observe pictures..when they kill more of them now, you go begin dey find their ID card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by SlayerForever: 10:33am On May 08, 2021
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by SlayerForever: 10:34am On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
I remember how some people were rejoicing that Police and army are killing peaceful protester,their reason for rejoicing is because the protesters are Igbos.

They were shouting kill them All,more bullets in your guns,use them as target practice and etc.

The truth is,if these terrorist have killed any of my family member,i must do something about it even when Kanu is still singing peaceful Separation.

You've said it all.

11 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by goodnessme1(f): 10:38am On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Very dumb people trying to justify violence and baseless hatred for what is good

Dey there dey observe pictures..when they kill more of them now, you go begin dey find their ID card
Go join the army and fight them and stop ranting on Nairaland.

Maybe you were insane when you dey rejoice over killing of their brothers doing peaceful protest.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by PissfulProtester: 10:39am On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
Go join the army and fight them and stop ranting on Nairaland.

Maybe you were insane when dey rejoice over killing of their brothers doing peaceful protest.
Have you joined the KNOWN gunmen yet?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by Brimstone77: 10:40am On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:

you were rejoicing just yesterday when 8 suspected ugm were killed why the sudden tears and Lamentation now??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by goodnessme1(f): 10:45am On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Have you joined the KNOWN gunmen yet?
Do you see any lady among them,or is it unknown gunwomen.

Go join Nigeria terrorist army or Police,na your mates.

boko haram member you be no fit you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by PissfulProtester: 10:48am On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:
Do you see any lady among them,or is it unknown gunwomen.

Go join Nigeria terrorist army or Police,na your mates.

boko haram member you be no fit you.
You mean a lady with a prick? We know ya people na. No where wey Una no dey carry fraud reach..Na so Una do for Ghana wey dem disgrace Una comot..

..stop using a fake female account to dupe people on nairaland
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by goodnessme1(f): 10:54am On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You mean a lady with a prick? We know ya people na. No where wey Una no dey carry fraud reach..Na so Una do for Ghana wey dem disgrace Una comot..

..stop using a fake female account to dupe people on nairaland
Lolz,i think am done with boko haram member.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by Insecurity(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Shut up! If you killed 8, 20 Nigeria security operative will fall in place of that 8..

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by ThinkSmarter: 12:04pm On May 08, 2021
Overpopulation, inequality, poverty and poor education are the main causes of insecurities .
Address Socioeconomic development and political process.
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 08, 2021
goodnessme1:

The people who laugh are Yoruba people . They are also the people who tell you that SE will be like Syria . Double headed, long and slimy.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:

But you were rejoicing when they posted pictures of Igbo vigilante boys killed by the police.

Fair is fair .
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by Skillsnigeria: 3:19pm On May 08, 2021
Nigeria don end, only zombie and fool's still believe in it. Only God can deliver Nigeria
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by helinues: 3:52pm On May 08, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
rule 1

Not on this NL we would allow you guys to be openly cheering/supporting the miscreants UGM against our gallant officers
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by Nukilia: 3:56pm On May 08, 2021
If politicians do not call for a peace talk now, they might be the next...
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by helinues: 3:56pm On May 08, 2021
761one:
[s][/s]

Your efrebo don wound...

Wait for it
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by 2elliot: 4:14pm On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:

I was eight years old when Odi town was nuked. From my community we could hear the heavy artilleries. We thought war has broken out. My father had to call all his male children, and like every male in the community, we went to the Egbesu shrine and we were fortified for the war. Even though the crisis did not get to us, I knew I have been prepared for war at anytime. My country made me a child-militia. A few years after I watched the video of the genocide. I could not understand how a country will use that kind of war grade aggression on her own citizens. As I grew up and understood the country for what it is that I am born into, my hatred for her became kindled. Instead of to love her, I hate her. Instead to fear it or protect her, I taunt her and wish her death.
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by PissfulProtester: 4:27pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
I was eight years old when Odi town was nuked. From my community we could hear the heavy artilleries. We thought war has broken out. My father had to call all his male children, and like every male in the community, we went to the Egbesu shrine and we were fortified for the war. Even though the crisis did not get to us, I knew I have been prepared for war at anytime. My country made me a child-militia. A few years after I watched the video of the genocide. I could not understand how a country will use that kind of war grade aggression on her own citizens. As I grew up and understood the country for what it is that I am born into, my hatred for her became kindled. Instead of to love her, I hate her. Instead to fear it or protect her, I taunt her and wish her death.
If you dey write novel, na me go be your biggest fan, aswearugad
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by 2elliot: 4:31pm On May 08, 2021
PissfulProtester:
If you dey write novel, na me go be your biggest fan, aswearugad
I for like smoke that cigar wey dey that guy hand make I for dey feel alright. Cos I dey vess. But u baba, wetin be ur motivation na? na 30k? You deserve better in a working country o.
Re: Unknown Gunmen,why They Are Attacking And May Continue.photo. by PissfulProtester: 4:40pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
I for like smoke that cigar wey dey that guy hand make I for dey feel alright. Cos I dey vess. But u baba, wetin be ur motivation na? na 30k? You deserve better in a working country o.
grin grin

Problem wey Una get be say Una dey always think say anybody wey no support Una, na paid agent. Bro, it's not so..we just hate violence! I seriously detest it..I was in support of ESN when they started cos I felt the aim was just to flush the criminal herdsmen out of the forest, without killing them or their cows. But when we began to see videos online of how they killed innocent cows and the herders, they lost that support from many of us. It got worse when we saw Nnamdi Kanu instigating young guys like you and I to start killing security agents. It is the biggest mistake your tribesmen have made, I must say

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! IGP finally declares war against the Igbo region / How Nnamdi Kanu Dropped Out Of Nsukka And Embark On Fraud After (video) / The Presidency- Yemi Osinbajo Vs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.