Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (51455 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Agbecassava: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
My Oga thank you
You do me good
GOD will do you good

Help me thank the person
E no go know sufferness lailai
Na up up e go dey go

I dey happy

All of una go dey happy too
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Agbecassava: 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oga @demospain
I thank you specially
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank God Baba
Goodluck sir

quote author=Agbecassava post=106821773]Oga @demospain
I thank you specially [/quote]

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kayodeben: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
money121:

SEND US DM AND DROP UR WHATSAPP NUMBER SO WE CAN DO VIDEO CALL WITH U AND WIFE..
Becos we notice we av lot of scammer on this forum now

Ok but like I told you I distribute water and I go home once in a month to see her that is the nature of the job. When I go home I will do that but it will be first week of November. Am not a scammer it's just the place I got the job and houses there are expensive if not I would have rented a self contain and I will be going from house to work. My three months salary cannot pay up rent close to my work place.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sir
I'm ready to provide any evidence
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Forthe: 1:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Kayodeben:

Ok but like I told you I distribute water and I go home once in a month to see her that is the nature of the job. When I go home I will do that but it will be first week of November. Am not a scammer it's just the place I got the job and houses there are expensive if not I would have rented a self contain and I will be going from house to work. My three months salary cannot pay up rent close to my work place.
do what they asked you to do.. You already behaving like a scammer giving n filmsy excuses.. Even with a new account suspicious
money121:

SEND US DM AND DROP UR WHATSAPP NUMBER SO WE CAN DO VIDEO CALL WITH U AND WIFE..
Becos we notice we av lot of scammer on this forum now
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kayodeben: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2021
Forthe:
do what they asked you to do.. You already behaving like a scammer giving n filmsy excuses.. Even with a new account suspicious

Please stop this. Read through my message. I said I will do that but right now am at work and I only go home once in a month. Not everyone is a scam.They only give me one leave per month and I have used it. please help me I will do what you said when I get home.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
Ckaay:
Good morning , I'm into feed pelleting (feed milling and making), ever since my extruding machine broke down,its been hell for me ,customers do not patronize me anymore as they use to,the machine doesnt bring out the feeds as pellets rather it comes out in form of powder,ive tried getting loans from people but no one wants to help.i was told by engineers that it would cos me over 120k to fix .
But ive 100k readily available,so with 20k i would definitely get the machine fixed and have my work running smoothly back.
Im soliciting for help from @money121 nd @ demospain to please help me as its been months ive been out of work thanks
i would be sincerely glad if this help can come my way cry
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2021
Money121

Good morning sir, with a heavy and humble heart, sir I'm making this request in respect to my future sir.

I've been writing jamb for four years now. Trying to get into the university, but it has not been working out..

I took jamb this year (my dad doesn't know of this. I didn't want to let him know because I don't want to get his hopes too high again), and by God's grace I was able to score 247.. and I applied Federal University Lafia.

Now there is this contact of mine that I met on nairaland back in 2019 after I made a post about my inability to gain admission despite doing considerably well in all my utme exams.

He gave me his contact and told me he will help me try secure an admission.
Now the problem here is that the jamb I took, I applied Federal University Lafia and I need to change the university to Bayero University Kano. (Because the man that wants to help me has contact in Bayero University)

Now I need about 6 thousand naira to purchase a change of institution form and also register the post utme which is closing on the 24th.

Sir money121 please help secure my future please
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2021
Miracood2:
Money121

Good morning sir, with a heavy and humble heart, sir I'm making this request in respect to my future sir.

I've been writing jamb for four years now. Trying to get into the university, but it has not been working out..

I took jamb this year (my dad doesn't know of this. I didn't want to let him know because I don't want to get his hopes too high again), and by God's grace I was able to score 247.. and I applied Federal University Lafia.

Now there is this contact of mine that I met on nairaland back in 2019 after I made a post about my inability to gain admission despite doing considerably well in all my utme exams.

He gave me his contact and told me he will help me try secure an admission.
Now the problem here is that the jamb I took, I applied Federal University Lafia and I need to change the university to Bayero University Kano. (Because the man that wants to help me has contact in Bayero University)

Now I need about 6 thousand naira to purchase a change of institution form and also register the post utme which is closing on the 24th.

Sir money121 please help secure my future please
Guy want happen to your sch here?
The strike is not over yet?
Bikonu get a life and stop all dis scam behaviour

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2021
money121:

I just completed my national diploma from the polytechnic.

And I can send u proofs off all the jamb I wrote since 2016..

Even the one I wrote this year. 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by wewillbealright: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2021
It is well,Sha.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Kayodeben: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2021
money121:

Please help sir, my wife has called several times to ask for money and I told her that I will be expecting money by month end and she was angry.The last time I went home when it not my leave day I was given a query of #3000. I know how she feel but I can't do anything at this moment and it annoyed me. @money121. @desmopain Please come and help me so that there will be peace at home.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by podium(m): 11:56am On Oct 19, 2021
Omor, if you no get money hide your face.. na second week of September Dem start the foundation, look at it today.. Dem build am day and night including Sundays. Workers are sleeping there... I even meet the owner if atall I can link @money121 for the roofing, but he said he have someone already...

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by cyndylove64(f): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Good afternoon I saw this thread late,am currently in need of school fees my exam is around the corner.God bless you and proof attached.

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ckaay:
Good morning , I'm into feed pelleting (feed milling and making), ever since my extruding machine broke down,its been hell for me ,customers do not patronize me anymore as they use to,the machine doesnt bring out the feeds as pellets rather it comes out in form of powder,ive tried getting loans from people but no one wants to help.i was told by engineers that it would cos me over 120k to fix .
But ive 100k readily available,so with 20k i would definitely get the machine fixed and have my work running smoothly back.
Im soliciting for help from @money121 nd @ demospain to please help me as its been months ive been out of work thanks
i really do not know what to say or how to convince you but all ive said here is the truth,ive lost so much customers because of this machine break down....ive never registered on Nairaland before i had to register when i came across this thread few days ago
Even if i dont get this ,cos i know i came in here late and there are people before me here,which ofcos i would so appreciate if i do get the help,i want to thank you so much for being a cheerful giver that you are ,its very rare to see someone of your kind in Nigeria at large,always be you no matter the pressure,May Allah/God give you the strength to carry on.and i pray i become like you someday ,so help me God.....i need help to just bounce back to work,im so depressed even frnds dont want to lend me this money but i know when there is life there is hope.

5 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Parkleader: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Helping some people to prepare Eko that they will use in feeding people at their ceremony tommorow so as to raise part of my capital

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
I have to take the work because I want to raise part of my capital

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Still at work

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
MummyMalik:

Thank you sir
All I need is the required ingredients to start for the first week
From the profit realized, I am good to go

1) White beans 1 Congo is #700
700 X 6 =#4200
2) Leaf 1pack is #500
500 X 6 = #3000
3) Epo pupa ilarin one quarter of 25 litres keg
4) Eko 1 basket is #500
500 X 6 = #3000
5) Egg 1 crate is #1500
1500 X 3 = #4500
6) igi idana 1 pack is #300
300 X 6 = #1800
7) Ede (crayfish) and eja kika #1000

In total sir, #22,000 is enough for me to start

I will only use 15 eggs daily for the first week since I'm just starting
Not all the moin moin will have eggs

I have my pots and adogan ready

@demospain let arrange 22k for her this weekend
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
money121:

GOD WILL BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY SIR
I completed my job with joy
Thank you sir

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 1:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Ckaay:
i really do not know what to say or how to convince you but all ive said here is the truth,ive lost so much customers because of this machine break down....ive never registered on Nairaland before i had to register when i came across this thread few days ago
Even if i dont get this ,cos i know i came in here late and there are people before me here,which ofcos i would so appreciate if i do get the help,i want to thank you so much for being a cheerful giver that you are ,its very rare to see someone of your kind in Nigeria at large,always be you no matter the pressure,May Allah/God give you the strength to carry on.and i pray i become like you someday ,so help me God.....i need help to just bounce back to work,im so depressed even frnds dont want to lend me this money but i know when there is life there is hope.
below are the other machines ive got but the extruder machine(first pics ) i uploaded is the one that broke down.

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 1:33am On Oct 20, 2021
Ckaay:
below are the other machines ive got but the extruder machine(first pics ) i uploaded is the one that broke down.

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 1:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Ckaay:
this is the machine i need to fix

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 1:37am On Oct 20, 2021
Ckaay:
this is the machine i need to fix
please assist me to get the money completed so i can fix it and get back to milling ,pelleting ,drying and extruding feeds please.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Tetra12: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Kayodeben:

Please help sir, my wife has called several times to ask for money and I told her that I will be expecting money by month end and she was angry.The last time I went home when it not my leave day I was given a query of #3000. I know how she feel but I can't do anything at this moment and it annoyed me. @money121. @desmopain Please come and help me so that there will be peace at home.

You don't need to blame her. She really need money because woman in this condition cannot bear hunger. Wish I could help you.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Tetra12: 5:47am On Oct 20, 2021
Good morning everyone,

I will keep on trying every week sir. There is a saying that says a close mouth is a close destiny. Things are funny out there and the government is not helping matters. Please sir assist me in anyway you know you can: either by considering me or I should come n work for you to raise the money.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Lingudy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Am interested too
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Noted
quote author=money121 post=106886941]

@demospain let arrange 22k for her this weekend[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2021
Noted
money121:

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (55) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Shades Seyi Shay Over Fight With Tiwa Savage / Throwback Photo Of Falz In Law School / Photos: Funke Akindele Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.