Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (52367 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by NeedHelp21: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
isaiah4life:
Oga, calm down na. You have been busted and still want to defend yourself. The best thing you should have done is to apologise and ask God to forgive you because the thunder that will fire you eeeh for eating someone sweat is coming from above.

It pays to be truthful. The money that should have brought blessing to you is now a curse.

I did not scam anyone, am just trying to ask him for a big favour.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy new month to everyone. May this month bring joy and fulfilment to everyone. More business deals and open doors. At the end of this month, we all will have every cause to celebrate. Happy new month Bosses ( Money121 and demospain).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2021
HNm to us all...hoping to be favoured this week.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Pouvoir3air: 10:00am On Dec 01, 2021
We were later invited by the police and got detained since Friday. We slept inside cell till Monday morning without any form of communication with outside world. Serious torture and battering to the extent of using electric shock on us. The phone was later found by our boss who ordered our realease yesterday but police insisted that we must pay bail else we are going to be in thier custody till when we pay our bail money. Luckily for me a good Samaritan who came to bail someone else after listening to my story volunteer to pay for my bail (10k) and I was realeased to go home. I'm in serious pains, my body isn't the same again. I need drugs for body pain. Someone should assist me with painkiller drugs or money to buy drugs. I'm in Ilorin.

We were treated like thieves, despite that we are innocent. No apology whatsoever. It's only God that can judge my boss. I know I don't have power to fight him because He's a rich man, but my God will fight him for us.

3180805865 first bank.

This is the link to the thread when everything started.

https://www.nairaland.com/6855094/police-civil-defence-harassment#108109471
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Uplifted2022(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2021
please sir assist me sir....I hope to be picked this week....
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Godsownfc(m): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
May God bless the giver here, nice one
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2021
@demospain
Let assist someone with 10k this weekend
Baba kindly do findings and pick for me oo
Don't mind me av been busy this tym around ni
And i like ur investigatn
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2021
Noted

quote author=money121 post=108158256]@demospain
And i like ur investigatn[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
demospain:
Noted

more Grease to your elbows @money121 @Demospain, please select me for the week,i would be so grateful if considered,i was so unfortunate to ve bn diagnosed of Hernia and was operated on,which made me not to be on ground to manage my poulty therefore loosing all of my birds bringing me to point zero,ive tried raising funds to begin again but couldn't.
Would so appreciate it if selected for the week,i can as well prove my sincerity as this would mean alot to me.
I await your selection with so much faith.
Thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
demospain:
Noted

another weekend is upon us, I am happy for the good you and Money121 is doing in this thread in regardless of some issues you have gotten with scammers and all. If I am lucky enough I will use the money for foodstuffs, things usually get more expensive during this period before things get more expensive, I would like to buy now.
I know there are many people here with more pressing issues I just hope favor finds me
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ckaay: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2021
demospain:
Noted

l pray the Lord makes me find favour in your sight,ive been here pleading for months now please.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by IyaZainab: 2:00am On Dec 03, 2021
I appreciate ALLAH for Engr Ayyub
The life changing story of @money121 is an inspiration
Graduating in 2014, getting married in 2014, going for service in 2014 and having his own mansion in 2018
Please Sir, we need to learn more from you

For those of us who wants to be inspired by him
https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by frustratedlife: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
demospain:
Noted

Bro.. I hope I'm worthy of your favor this time around.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2021
undecided
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2021
money121:
@demospain
So I was just going through your old posts and I must say Sir wow shocked.
You are definitely an Angel among humans.
You are not just helping people in this thread here but even outside this thread and I dont even know how many you are helping outside Nairaland.
You even put some people on monthly allowance, I mean who does that except an angel.

I am not saying all this to get favour or trying to pretend becos I want to get giveaway but when I saw the help you are doing, it's makes me feel like there is hope in this life, you are an inspiration Sir.
Like you are so genuine even with many trying to trick you and a lot of scammers, your helping hand never change, even tho you have good reason to close down this thread becos scammers and all, you didn't.
God will keep giving you strength my kind Sir
Your help genuinely touched my heart because many even with billions are not doing what you are doing here.
God will keep giving you your heart desires and God will keep adding more blessing to your life.
One day I know I will become like you.
Have a nice day Sir

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Please this giveaway will go a long way for me, exam will start in few days to come and my foodstuff had finish, I have call home several times but no positive reply. It not possible to read on empty stomach. Please consider me worthy. God bless..amen
@money121 and demospain
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2021
Liife:
more Grease to your elbows @money121 @Demospain, please select me for the week,i would be so grateful if considered,i was so unfortunate to ve bn diagnosed of Hernia and was operated on,which made me not to be on ground to manage my poulty therefore loosing all of my birds bringing me to point zero,ive tried raising funds to begin again but couldn't.
Would so appreciate it if selected for the week,i can as well prove my sincerity as this would mean alot to me.
I await your selection with so much faith.
Thanks
Good morning, I sincerely hope i get selected as this would mean so much to me.
Thank you.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Ablemax(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2021
demospain:
Notedquote author=money121 post=107963099]REMINDER!!
THIS THREAD IS FOR 5K WEEKLY GIVEAWAY FOR THOSE THAT ARE IN NEED!!

SCAMMER PLS STAY OFF!!

IF YOU NEED THE 5K FOR THIS WEEKEND

Quote with your Stories!
Pls don't come to my mail, my whatasapp
If you did i will ignore you or block you

@Demospain

Pls do the needful
Av been so busy lately
Let give someone 5k dis weekend

Good morning sir, the last time I wrote on this I was looking for money to get project material for my final year and stil asking and hoping I'll be picifor the weekly 5k giveawy so that I can but my project material.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
pstmikol1:
Please this giveaway will go a long way for me, exam will start in few days to come and my foodstuff had finish, I have call home several times but no positive reply. It not possible to read on empty stomach. Please consider me worthy. God bless..amen
@money121 and demospain
Drop ur acct details for 5k Weekly GiveAway
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Liife:
Thank you.
Ur issue IS TOO COMPLEX WHICH WE CANT HANDLE AS IN is ABOVE THE thread BUDGET..So we decide to Assist with 10k

So drop ur acct details
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by SurvivorM(f): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Liife:
Thank you.
Congratulations perseverance always win smiley
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Thanks
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
pstmikol1:

Thanks sir, 0064555369..union bank..MM
Paid
Courtesy of demospain

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
money121:

Ur issue IS TOO COMPLEX WHICH WE CANT HANDLE AS IN is ABOVE THE thread BUDGET..So we decide to Assist with 10k

So drop ur acct details
thanks i really do appreciate..you are far too kind.
0763160315, Access bank, Michael olofu Ogbanuko
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Liife: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
SurvivorM:
Congratulations perseverance always win smiley
thank you thank you
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Congratulations. God bless you money121 and demospain for putting a smile on the face of one of us. May God continue to increase and bless you both.

Liffe, congratulations once again. May this money bring joy and favour in your way.

Liife:
thanks I really do appreciate..you are far too kind.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by isaiah4life(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
Pstmikol1 congratulation man. May God use this finance to swipe away your tears. Congratualtion, brother.

Also, to money121 and demospain, may your pockets never run dry. Your lives will ever know freshness. God bless you both.

pstmikol1:

Thanks sir, 0064555369..union bank..MM
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2021
money121:

Paid
Courtesy of demospain
I am overjoyed right now, can't thank you enough for this huge help. May your pocket never dry. Thank you money121 and demospain
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Amen
quote author=isaiah4life post=108213306]Pstmikol1 congratulation man. May God use this finance to swipe away your tears. Congratualtion, brother.

Also, to money121 and demospain, may your pockets never run dry. Your lives will ever know freshness. God bless you both.

[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by demospain(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
Amen
quote author=pstmikol1 post=108213701]
I am overjoyed right now, can't thank you enough for this huge help. May your pocket never dry. Thank you money121 and demospain[/quote]
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Liife:
thanks i really do appreciate..you are far too kind.

Paid

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by waploger(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
See Liife oh!!! congrats Wow!!!! This should make FP na...... E remain me... abeg reason me na?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (55) (Reply)

Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) / Mercy Eke Real Age Revealed After She Showed-Off Her Voters Card Online / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.