Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? (863 Views)

Prince Hollywood Threatens War With Tonto Dikeh Like Bobrisky Over Ex- Husband / Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram / Bewaji Folashade And Jumoke Odetola At War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by Richwallet: 2:29pm On May 08, 2021
Difference Between Harre Krishna and Hinduism

Harre Krishna Vs Hinduism

Many believe Hinduism and harre Krishna to be the same religion but there are many differences that set them apart. The first and the foremost is that Harre Krishna followers do not identify themselves as Hindus and emphasize that harre Krishna is a consciousness unlike Hinduism which is a “religion”. This consciousness they say is the consciousness of God. Who is one, and it does not matter what you call this God , he is the same for everyone. The Harre Krishna share a few books with Hindus but argue that “Hinduism” is a foreign word given to the people who lived across the river Indus by the Muslims therefore no one is essentially “Hindu”, It is not a Vedic term. Nonetheless Harre Krishna share some of their books with Hindus but then they argue that if that makes them Hindus then Buddha was also initially Hindu himself so all Buddhists should be called Hindus too.

Unlike Hindus, who believe in demigods and carry out ritual practices for material gains, Harre Krishna believe in only one god i.e. god Krishna. They also believe in devoting their lives to loving god and uniting with the source when they die. It is very similar to the Sufi concept of Fana and Baka.

They identify themselves as the eternal servants of god Krishna, while Hindus although do believe in god Krishna but they also believe in a range of other gods whom they associate with different elements of nature. Harre Krishna disregard the notion of labeling themselves as a certain religion and instead they believe in having a relationship with the One God who is the supreme being and beyond all religious confines.

In a broader sense we can think of Hindusim to be an umbrella which consists of many Gods and serves as an overarching, loosely defined term while Harre Krishna is a specific philosophical concept that is based on spirituality. Also Hindus think of Dharma as faith but Harre Krishna believe that faith is not dharma because faith can be changed while Dharma is only one. Moreover, Harre Krishna think that religion is something that is part of a man’s consciousness and its not not something that one can convert to or revert from.

Major Differences:

Harre Krishna is a consciousness, Hinduism is religion.Harre Krishna has its etymological origins in Vedas while Hinduism is a modern day term.Hinduism has demigods and they are for material reasonsHare Krishna is about love of Krishna the god. There are no demigods.Hinduism is a territorial term, hare Krishna is a philosophy to understand godHarre Krishna are eternal servants of lord Krishna . Hindu worships Krishna but also worships others.Hare Krishna believe in uniting with the absolute truth (very similar to fana and baka of Sufi Islam). They don’t believe in labeling their relationship with supreme God as a religionDharma is not faith. Because faith can be changed but dharma cant be changed.

Christianity is an old and ancient religion. Christ is actually Krisna or Christ consciousness. The Hamites cause confusion working with White Jesuits to make Africa the phony origin of Humanity when we all began in Asia. The Vedas are the oldest religious text and many verses parallel the Torah, Vestas, Quran and Gospel. Yet witchcraft lovers love to divide humanity into different sects to give power to Satan. Did you know Christ survived the crucifixion and lived unto 105 in India? Many pastors and especially Roman Catholic priests will not tell you this. Yet some of these evil devil worshippers also reside in India as they were apart of the ancient pagan economic order of Rome. There is only one God and the book of Enoch says the kings of the Earth made up gods with their own hands. All these tribal gods of Africa, India, Asia, Native America, Norse gods, and South American, South Pacific gods were made up by shamans and priests. The whole world is against Christ because the son of man comes to do away with this idol worship. This is what is driving the pandemic and why various pagan orders have collaborated to mass murder billions to save their religions.

Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by Richwallet: 2:30pm On May 08, 2021

Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by ictjobber: 3:30pm On May 08, 2021
The oldest religion in the world is the African traditional religion..
Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by Richwallet: 3:34pm On May 08, 2021
ictjobber:
The oldest religion in the world is the African traditional religion..

Can you prove this with any evidence?
Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by peteregwu(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2021
Jesus is the one alive forever, others are dead. I pity those without jesus.

Revelation 1:17-18 KJV
And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: [18] I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

1 Like

Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by ictjobber: 3:43pm On May 08, 2021
Richwallet:

Our race is the most ancient on earth.. Figure the rest out by yourself

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/world-s-most-ancient-race-traced-dna-study-1677113.html%3Famp
Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by fanexis784: 3:46pm On May 08, 2021
Richwallet:

Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by Richwallet: 4:00pm On May 08, 2021
ictjobber:

Our race is the most ancient on earth.. Figure the rest out by yourself

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/world-s-most-ancient-race-traced-dna-study-1677113.html%3Famp

Ham was one of the three sons of Noah. Ham and his wife, along with the rest of Noah’s family, were saved from the great flood God sent to judge the earth, which had grown increasingly wicked. Once the flood waters had receded, God commanded Noah’s family, specifically his sons and their wives, to multiply and repopulate the earth. Ham himself became the father of the Canaanites, the Babylonians, the Phoenicians, the Cushites, and the Egyptians (Genesis 10:6–20).

DNA analysis can be fabricated as we know most DNA dealing with lineage have proven false. As I have stated the White Jews are the bastard sons of Hamite Moors who ruled Rome and kept Whites as slaves are conspiring to make Africa the origin of humanity. Hamites are behind the Satanic world order by supplying Mamluk Whites, Arabs and Asians with natural resources. This is one of the many lies that barbaric Whites are ruling this world. No. Hamites are using their traditional religion to rule their bastard races created from slavery. Hamites are also enslaving their own people and sacrificing them for their demon gods.

Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by Richwallet: 8:04pm On May 08, 2021
Paganism is a deviation from true God worship.
Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by Richwallet: 6:42pm On May 10, 2021
Re: Christianity The World's Oldest Religion Why The World Is At War With Christ? by HarrisAWalcott: 8:41pm On May 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

"You Are A Great Mother” – Davido Hails Sophia Momodu At Their Daughter’s BD / Bbnaija: I Regrets My Action, Bbnaija House Is Like Prison / Leaked S£x Tape: Tiwa Savage Estranged Husband, Teebillz Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.