Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,446 members, 7,888,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:39 AM

How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. (2550 Views)

Thief Who Invaded Church Building To Steal Tithe And Offering Money Gets Stuck / Little Child Captured The Moment Unknown Gunmen Invaded Uzodimma's Home (VIDEO) / Graphic Photos Of People Killed After Gunmen Invaded Hausa Community In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by BKayy: 4:05pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
well, as long as u dont take the war to other regions, then its fine by me.
U can go on ahead with the killings and getting killed.
Other regions? Lol, remind me how many hours drive your region is from Shiroro Niger State?
There is an ashanti adage and it goes this way "before fools understand the game, the game has already ended"
Let's relax and enjoy the movie. You really think what is happening in East and Boko moving out of their base is coincidence. I laugh

2 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:05pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Yes, i am in Aba right now. Where are you? Come home to join your terrorist brothers to die in Biafraland. You are being paid N30k to spread propaganda online, come down to Biafraland, that's where the heat at. We want to send you on an errand to your allah.
ok, unfortunately and unlike u.
I have sense and I'm currently trying to make money so I could donate food for ur village wen d real war start
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:09pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

Other regions? Lol, remind me how many hours drive your region is from Shiroro Niger State?
There is an ashanti adage and it goes this way "before fools understand the game, the game has already ended"
Let's relax and enjoy the movie. You really think what is happening in East and Boko moving out of their base is coincidence. I laugh
I dont care about BH at the moment cos dem never reach my state even though I am concerned about it, but ur UGM madness don reach my state and I dont want that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:

I actually want peace to reign and some kind of negotiation between the south east and the Nigerian government.

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a burn for a burn, a life for a life" This is what brings peace all over the world. History can prove me right.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
I dont care about BH at the moment cos dem never reach my state even though I am concerned about it, but ur UGM madness don reach my state and I dont want that.
Terrorists, mind your borno and sokoto, you have no place in Biafraland. If you terrorists in police and army uniform dare come in our land, you will all die.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by peteregwu(m): 4:11pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, a burn for a burn, a life for a life" This is what brings peace all over the world. History can prove me right.

Okay sir!

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
ok, unfortunately and unlike u.
I have sense and I'm currently trying to make money so I could donate food for ur village wen d real war start
Idiot, you are in borno typing nonsense. Donate your useless money first to your IDP camps in borno. We In Biafraland don't need terrorist money. Like i said, join your terrorist's brothers to make incursions into our land and get your useless terrorist self sent on an errand to your allah.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:13pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Terrorists, mind your borno and sokoto, you have no place in Biafraland. If you terrorists in police and army uniform dare come in our land, you will all die.
Biafraland? Who gives a rat ass about ur five states? My state is enough for me, let ur terrorism end in ur five states, as long as u do that, then we cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:14pm On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:

Okay sir!
Thank you, sir. "Ndi onwere ka esi emeya" I thought you have a solution, didn't know you are one of the empty drums. Get out from this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:15pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Idiot, you are in borno typing nonsense. Donate your useless money first to your IDP camps in borno. We In Biafraland don't need terrorist money. Like i said, join your terrorist's brothers to make incursions into our land and get your useless terrorist self sent on an errand to your allah.
I had no interest in a red muddy, landlocked, unsecured five states. No I dont
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
Biafraland? Who gives a rat ass about ur five states? My state is enough for me, let ur terrorism end in ur five states, as long as u do that, then we cool
Terrorists, restrict your terrorism in your northern enclave. Make any incursion into Biarland land and meet your waterloo. Come into our land and die like a terrorist you are. We have guns now and we can also kill as you terrorists do. Violence is not meant only for you terrorists. Kill us, we kill you, in the end, Biafra MUST be restored.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
I had no interest in a red muddy, landlocked, unsecured five states. No I dont
Who cares about your terrorist interest anywhere. Just restrict your terrorism act in your northern enclave. Cross into Biafraland and you will die there. Fullstop!!

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:19pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Terrorists, restrict your terrorism in your northern enclave. Make any incursion into Biarland land and meet your waterloo. Come into our land and die like a terrorist you are. We have guns now and we can also kill as you terrorists do. Violence is not meant only for you terrorists. Kill us, we kill you, in the end, Biafra MUST be restored.
I'm not in the north neither do I have any business with the east, na ona wan grab my region, dont be delusional
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by BKayy: 4:21pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
Oga Nobody can attack police checkpoints in a state without them being indigenes of that state
By the way Which state is that?

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:21pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Who cares about your terrorist interest anywhere. Just restrict your terrorism act in your northern enclave. Cross into Biafraland and you will die there. Fullstop!!
All talk and braggadocio, can u give us ur house address if u really get mind and see if u no go miss that waec weh u wan write
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2021
Brexxit:

What is this one even saying?

The same ESN or ipob unknown gunmen who go about harassing even their fellow Igbomen, didn't u watch the video of them snatching cars from motorists before they carried out an attack recently.

The monsters y'all created will soon consume y'all,by then even borno will safer than the southeast.

Keep on cheering them.
Cry me a river and stop crying more than the bereaved. Any terrorists found anywhere in Biafraland must DIE. Period!! You can wear police and army uniform all you like, but when we catch you, you will be placed on a fast errand to your allah.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:24pm On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

Which state is that?
one if the states ur hunchback master was trying to forcefully annex.
It was never gonna work though cos u try it, and we go carry u enter creek, dem no go even see ur corpse
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
All talk and braggadocio, can u give us ur house address if u really get mind and see if u no go miss that waec weh u wan write
Terrorist, we know this is your mode of operation. Lazy thinkers. You need my address before you can operate. I said, come down from borno state to Biafraland so we can send you on a fast errand to your allah. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by ruggedtimi(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:
We don't care if you terrorists understand Igbo language or not. The video commentary is in Igbo language because River state is over 80% Igbo and it is Igboland. Go jump into the lagoon and die if you don't like it. We are recuring our land of terrorists from juta jalon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKTUbURPa18

How Unknown Gunmen invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night
Fulani invade ur land u complain...now u dey claim pH as igbo land....go tell okrika , kalabari and ogoni/eleme man say Na igbo get pH ...confused people
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by BKayy: 4:27pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
It was never gonna work though cos u try it, and we go carry u enter creek, dem no go even see ur corpse
Quit bragging and do it. Or better still go to the nearest bar in that your place and speak ill about Biafra.
Goodluck in advance.
Like I said before, nobody carries out attacks in any state without the support of the indigenes

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
You are from borno state, you terrorist stop claiming IgweOcha known as River state. We do not have terrorists as indigenes in IgweOcha. When we find any terrorists, we usually send them on a fast errand to their allah.

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:28pm On May 08, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Fulani invade ur land u complain...now u dey claim pH as igbo land....go tell okrika , kalabari and ogoni/eleme man say Na igbo get pH ...confused people
him no go try am na, we go just carry am enter creek and the rest will be history, Even Ikwerre don reject am
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by temitope27(m): 4:30pm On May 08, 2021
River State is 80%igbo abi wetin u talk again, are you ok I don't see anything different among Fulani and Igbo grabbing peoples property
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:30pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

You are from borno state, you terrorist stop claiming IgweOcha known as River state. We do not have terrorists as indigenes in IgweOcha. When we find any terrorists, we usually send them on a fast errand to their allah.
Igbo man claiming Rivers, I'm done here boy.
U can go to Rivers and call it Ocha whatever and see if we dont WIKEnize u
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:32pm On May 08, 2021
temitope27:
River State is 80%igbo abi wetin u talk again, are you ok I don't see anything different among Fulani and Igbo grabbing peoples property
Rivers is never even 1% Igbo, the Ikwerre and every other tribe they are trying to forcefully annex has rejected them, even Wike is currently showing them pepper
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2021
ruggedtimi:
Igbo is over 80% of Rivers atet made up of Ikwerre, Ndoki, Etche, Ibani, Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni, Asa, Obigbo .e.t.c. Ogba–Egbema–Ndoni LGA is the largest oil and gas producer in Rivers State. grin grin grin grin Now, go and jump into oba little wen lagoon and die of Igbo hatorade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogba%E2%80%93Egbema%E2%80%93Ndoni

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
Rivers is never even 1% Igbo, the Ikwerre and every other tribe they are trying to forcefully annex has rejected them, even Wike is currently showing them pepper

Igbo is over 80% of Rivers atet made up of Ikwerre, Ndoki, Etche, Ibani, Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni, Asa, Obigbo .e.t.c. Ogba–Egbema–Ndoni LGA is the largest oil and gas producer in Rivers State. grin grin grin grin grin Now, go and jump into oba little wen lagoon and die of Igbo hatorade.

2 Likes

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by temitope27(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2021
richmond500:
abi o my broda I don't know their problem
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2021
temitope27:
abi o my broda I don't know their problem
See your name. Temitope27 grin grin grin A giveaway. Original afonja typing from Benin republic IDP camp only because of Igbo hetorade. You will die in Benin republic IDP camp because Ogun state and Kwara state have been taken over forever by the fulani. Weaklings. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by richmond500: 4:41pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Igbo is over 80% of Rivers atet made up of Ikwerre, Ndoki, Etche, Ibani, Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni, Asa, Obigbo .e.t.c. Ogba–Egbema–Ndoni LGA is the largest oil and gas producer in Rivers State. grin grin grin grin grin Now, go and jump into oba little wen lagoon and die or Igbo hatorade.

kuku claim the entire Nigeria, Rivers state never reason ur matter first, wen we start with u, u will know that out of every 8ppl in Rivers, one is already a cultist or a militant.
U think say na by attack and hide, in 2019 A town in Rivers faces the Army fair and square in day light, not the useless night attacks from u cowards. When we ready, If u overstep, we go enter SE show u the real definition of "my own no good" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by Bialegend(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCdPbjofYtM

Nigerian Soldiers Attacked Crippled Man in Onitsha For Wearing Military Uniform
Re: How Unknown Gunmen Invaded Police Station In Rivers State Last Night. by temitope27(m): 4:45pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

See your name. Temitope27 grin grin grin A giveaway. Original afonja typing from Benin republic IDP camp only because of Igbo hetorade. You will die in Benin republic IDP camp because Ogun state and Kwara state have been taken over forever by the fulani. Weaklings. grin grin grin grin grin
oga I dey akure, make you no go kill ur self, abeg leave anoda man's land go your village, oloriburuku somebody cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer Cop Called Names To Ensure No One Was Alive –survivor / Man Crushed To Death Near Total Filling Station (Graphic picture) / SAD END: 11 Die In Auto Crash Accident Few Hours To Christmas Day (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.