Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,377 members, 7,940,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate (39361 Views)

Lekki: ASCAB Identified The Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Protesters - Falana / Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials Tell Osinbajo / Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by ameh43: 11:05pm On May 08, 2021
It will never be well with those involve in the mascre....... Karma will surely do the needful

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by abbiboy: 11:20pm On May 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You should have made a video on that night and share it on Twitter.
Do u knw what u're saying.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by walkingshadow911: 11:32pm On May 08, 2021
Farki:

How come you keep asking the same stupid questions which can be easily researched.

When many people came forward you lying zombies called it fake, the bullets fake, the videos fake, went after DJ Switch who's only crime was filming the thing.

Why are you so hell bent on killing and silencing Nigerians?

the most useless country in the world with zero judiciary system. everything is cruise.
calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to every zoological park in the world big or small.
even jesus said it is finish...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by AfonjaConehead: 11:39pm On May 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
That day I was in general hospital island my sister was admitted she had dental abscess I witnessed how they were bringing in gunshot victims with buses plenty of them.all the doctors suspended attending to other patients to focus on victims of the bullet wounds many of them died as a result of no more bed space.even sanwolu came that night and started pleading with the General manager of the hospital who happens to be the son of our former landlord,he was pleading they should keep it a secret most of the gunshots victims were laying curses on sanwolu on their death bed .now many of you requesting for evidence or arguing that there was no gunshots that day or names of victims my only advice is remember there's KARMA and it may come back to hurt any of you or ur close relative don't loose ur conscience because of any political party.what I saw with my two eyes that day hmmm I can't explain if you see the way young's boys were dying Gosh

The nairalander known as helinues will soon come for you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by walkingshadow911: 12:06am On May 09, 2021
holycup:

You still have the effrontery to defend this f***kery called government.oga use your head o

this is a faceless forum, he is the fuckin government!
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Tinney104(m): 12:41am On May 09, 2021
WE NO DEY FIND TROUBLE BUT WE DEY WELCOME AM IF HE SHOW UP........ IF ONLY THOSE SOILDERS SUPPORT US THEN
EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.....BUT
AFTER GOD AND GOVERNMENT
NIGERIA AFTER PAIN Na Enjoyment
Till further notice Because I'm not sure yet
Only God can save us from dem
Awon Agbaya oloshi
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by maxzzo1(m): 12:44am On May 09, 2021
Where is Lai Mohammed?
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by hkidola00(m): 2:43am On May 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
That day I was in general hospital island my sister was admitted she had dental abscess I witnessed how they were bringing in gunshot victims with buses plenty of them.all the doctors suspended attending to other patients to focus on victims of the bullet wounds many of them died as a result of no more bed space.even sanwolu came that night and started pleading with the General manager of the hospital who happens to be the son of our former landlord,he was pleading they should keep it a secret most of the gunshots victims were laying curses on sanwolu on their death bed .now many of you requesting for evidence or arguing that there was no gunshots that day or names of victims my only advice is remember there's KARMA and it may come back to hurt any of you or ur close relative don't loose ur conscience because of any political party.what I saw with my two eyes that day hmmm I can't explain if you see the way young's boys were dying Gosh
guy for this I fit pick up gun and start attacking politicians....but can u swear with your life what u wrote her is true?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Elock1: 3:13am On May 09, 2021
Dremma4:
I'm so grateful. God bless you.
uwc gee

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by NaMe4: 3:55am On May 09, 2021
ivolt:

How can dead people be laying curses?

So anyone who is a gunshot victim dies instantly?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Max24: 5:06am On May 09, 2021
Judolisco:
I pity d mama of people wey die... My question is was it worth it? Is Nigeria worth dying for?
You might not know the value of those deaths though unfortunate. No developed society gets to where they are now without some people's ultimate sacrifice. Do you think America and UK got there easily? The endsaars struggle has added more pressure on those that delight in oppressing the masses. Even Jesus said the kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent take it by force. But those that died in the struggle are the true heroes of Nigeria. Whether you fight for your rights or not one day you will still die.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by hectorswag(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2021
This whole Endsars panel is a sham, up till now no convictions have been made but they're busy watching the videos of the shootings glaringly. Silly bunch of paid actors!! undecided
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by NikAustine: 12:58pm On May 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
check my signature.. Just below this comment
alright
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2021
NikAustine:
alright
let me know if u v registrated
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Judolisco(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2021
Max24:

You might not know the value of those deaths though unfortunate. No developed society gets to where they are now without some people's ultimate sacrifice. Do you think America and UK got there easily? The endsaars struggle has added more pressure on those that delight in oppressing the masses. Even Jesus said the kingdom of God suffers violence and the violent take it by force. But those that died in the struggle are the true heroes of Nigeria. Whether you fight for your rights or not one day you will still die.
lol what heroes it's easy for you to say because u didn't lose someone to d protest... What positive result did the protest bring? Police are still harassing people till 2mrw... Nigeria is a corrupt nation that's why i said it's not worth dying for... From d police that collects bribe and d individual that gives it, to the market woman that tries to always outsmart you when buying something, to the yahoo boys stealing from foreigners and using their colleagues for rituals, I don't even want to start with d politicians... I understand what you are trying to say though

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by Hullabaloon: 5:21pm On May 09, 2021
Felicity001:

What ever you don't have evidence on should be better left unsaid.

Was your sister dying on her sick bed? No!

Even the doctors treating her had to leave to attend to people with gun shot wounds according to you, you could have at least take a minute video explaining to your sister why its was important.

Like you said the governor was coming frequently with soldiers to make sure no one takes video recordings, was he there b4 they started bringing in people into the emergency hall?

Since you were in the hospital at that hour you should have known from knowledge of what has been on ground for almost 2weeks and also from the sounds of gun shots and also when you started seeing people being brought into the emergency ward that some serious was going on. With the age abd time of social media a right thinking person would've brought out his phone to take a short video b4 any authorities had walked in to stop people from making a video. Unless you want to tell us you were the one down with toothache that night.

So I'm sorry keep quiet, I don't doubt your claim but yiur foolishness is dispicable, if I where you I wouldn't have said I saw anything.

Oga take it easy. See the way you are telling him what he should have done From the comfort of your house, because you've had time to sit and think.

As if you always do the most logical things in all conditions. Coulda woulda shoulda.
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by zamanii: 5:29pm On May 09, 2021
uptimum123:
These EndSars miscreants are funny, they keep dishing out lies upon lies not knowing Nigerians are now wiser.

They planned to destabilise our dear Nation but God pass them... We've already moved on from this shenanigans, our focus now is dealing with all Ipob miscreants and their supporters including that cone flat headed albino fugitive of a terrorist.

Imagine...see the kinda people we harbouring, You think this is Nollywood abi

Spiiits on your fore head

You are plain stupid
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by NikAustine: 6:03pm On May 09, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
let me know if u v registrated
ok
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by uptimum123(m): 6:49pm On May 09, 2021
zamanii:

You are plain stupid

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by zamanii: 7:32pm On May 09, 2021
uptimum123:

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2

Lmao cry baby. You make a stupid and insensitive comment and run to the mods for protection. Makes me wonder if you would have held the same views if your loved one was affected by the massacre
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by mindtricks: 11:19pm On May 10, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by plenitude(m): 6:14am On May 11, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
you are good to go.. Daily task is 75n at your level everyday it's just by clicking on the task.
You can upgrade to make ur earning faster.. Check on the VIP tap to see the upgrade levels.. And besides its not a must-referral thing.. Referral only gives u 35 naira.. U earn at ur own pace
Bro I just upgraded to vip and they said I have to deposit 4K how do I go about it
Re: EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate by ba7man(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2021
All i know is that if truly the Nigerian army shot at the protesters with their AK-47s, we won't be having surviors with pellet wounds and difficulty naming survivors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic / Nigeria’s Navy Warship Just Arriving Dakar To Oust Out-gone Jammeh / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.