Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Most Abused Member On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Abused Member On Nairaland (2265 Views)

I Am The Most Abused In The State – Fubara / Sowore Rescued Nigerians Abused By Soldiers (Throwback Video) / El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by VictorUSA(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2021
This op is smoking igbo and cigar.
Re: Most Abused Member On Nairaland by Acidiously: 10:28am On May 09, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

people comment based on their tribal loyalty, i have never seen a comment here on nairaland that is not based on tribe especially in the politics section.

People get emotional when they are commenting. Comments are suppose to be based on facts and logic, not sentiments and bias.

If a controversial topic is posted, for instance, Nigeria is bad, everyone expects you to comment that Nigeria is bad, now any opposition based on facts will be dismissed with abuses,
I personally don't believe there was a lekki massacre, most people said their was based on emotions, if you bring facts that there was no massacre, you will be abused.

is that how a discussion is suppose to be?
You inclusive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Is In France Attending To His Health, Ex-interior Minister, Waziri / Nobody Should Allow Their Father To Be Disgraced Like This! / Two Igbo Men Have Ruled Lagos And Nothing Bad Happened, Why The Lies On Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.