Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,765 members, 7,889,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? (510 Views)

My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? by lecturer50(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2021
When I was 14 years old, people use to think I was above 40 years.

Everywhere I went, they use to call me sir,oga, daddy, etc.

When I got to SS1, people in SS3 were so surprised that a papa could come to school and one of them was asking me why I chose not to go to school when my mates were going to school in those days.

But I was only 15 years.

But surprisingly,by the time I entered University at the age of 22, all those things reversed itself.

I suddenly started looking like a 10 year old boy at the age of 22.

I don't know how to explain it or make people to believe me.

But I am speaking the truth.

In University, some JSS3 boys that use to sell something inside the school, would be saying that I was their age mate. That how come I am in the University.

In my department, everyone said I was the youngest.

I think I was being compensated for those days when I looked way older than my age.

At the age of 24, while still in the University,I applied for a security guard job at Hamilton Guards.

They were looking for security guard to protect globacom mask that was in my compound.

I thought it would be best for me to do the job, since I was living inside the compound where the mask was.

But I was denied the job because they said I was too young to be a security man.

They said I was lying when I said I was 24.

During my NYSC, some girls were teasing me that how come my mom allowed me to go for NYSC, since I was very small.

Now, I have returned to normal.

I no longer look like a small boy, neither do I look old.

I now look my age.

Please who can explain this phenomenon to me?

Was it a medical condition?

What could have caused it?
Re: At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? by Righteousness2(m): 7:55pm On May 08, 2021
This World is a Mystery!

It could be a Spiritual thing!
Some wicked beings reside inside people and switch their looks.
You see a young guy/ girl looking like a Grandpa. Or u see someone and it will look like the person is wearing a Mask!
When such a person goes through Deliverance, you will see the Real face/looks.

It could also be physical Condition.
Poverty can Wreck the looks a boy/ Girl to another thing.

1 Like

Re: At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? by falcon01: 8:02pm On May 08, 2021
A picture would have been better than all these

2 Likes

Re: At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? by lecturer50(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2021
I forget to mention something.

I have also experienced a situation whereby I was standing with someone.

Before you know it, the person became surprised saying he saw an older man standing where I was, but when he looked again,he saw it was a small boy.

Or some would be very surprised that the small boy they saw a moment ago could look very elderly the next moment.

These things like happening in those days, but presently it has stopped.

In those days,i had been asked this question "Are you a man or are you a boy?" several times.

This used to happen when the person look at me and would be seeing a very small boy one moment, and a very old man the next moment,

or he/she would be seeing an elderly man one moment, and a little boy the next moment.

This normally happened when the person is just meeting me for the first time.

Upon all these,I looked like a 10 year old boy from the age of 20 till the age of 32 before I returned to normal.

As in, in the University, during NYSC, during job interviews,I looked like a mere boy during my 20 to 32 years period.

But the condition has returned to normal.

What I am saying is true.

Some people need evidence.

But even if I should post my 30 years old photos and tell them I was 10 years, those doubters will still say that I am lying, that I am posting my 10 year old photos, claiming that I was 30 years.

Evil speakers will still find a way of discrediting whatever I do to prove myself.
Re: At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? by Elliotwaveforec: 8:23pm On May 08, 2021
Mysterious!
Re: At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? by meobizy(f): 9:05pm On May 08, 2021
Pictures?
Re: At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? by Bankalert(m): 11:44pm On May 08, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
Mysterious! One thing I know is that abstinence from sexual intercourse makes you look 20 years younger.
lori iro
Re: At 14 Years,i Looked 40, But At 25 Years,i Looked 10.Who Can Explain This? by johnfaleks(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2021
Something dey do you...

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Treatment For Diabetes,hbp,fibroid,and Sickle Cell / Made In UK NHS Covid-19self Test Kits For Sale... / The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.