Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

“my Next Album I Need You To Hear My Pain, Burnaboy Blasts Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Next Album I Need You To Hear My Pain, Burnaboy Blasts Fans (354 Views)

Cardi B Blasts Fans Who Criticized Her Husband For Buying Daughter Birkin Bag / Tboss Blasts Fans Who Mock Thin Tall Tony For Being A Taxi Driver / Simi To Release Her Next Album On Her 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Next Album I Need You To Hear My Pain, Burnaboy Blasts Fans by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 08, 2021
Grammy award winner Daminu Ebunoluwa Ogulu popularly referred to as Burna Boy recently fired back at some of his fans who are fond of attacking him on...Read more here:

https://epasswords.com.ng/my-next-album-i-need-you-to-hear-my-pain-the-pain-of-an-outsider-burnaboy-calls-fans-dull-eyed-masses/

(1) (Reply)

"I Really Wanted To Be Tacha's Friend" - Bbnaija Seyi Opens Up(video / Shocking Reasons Why Popular Nigerian Pastors Hate TB Joshua / Bbnaija Reunion Day 2: Check Out The Full Update And Mouth Watering Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.