Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,010 members, 7,933,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:38 AM

Strictly For Employees Or Freelancers! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strictly For Employees Or Freelancers! (129 Views)

Purple Creche: Wema Bank Revamps Child Care Facilities For Employees / Access Bank Approves Paternity Leave For Male Employees / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Employees Or Freelancers! by MrDigitalVentur: 3:05am On May 09, 2021
The Truth That You Always Rare To Hear Is That Your Employer Needs You More Than You Need Them..

Do You Hear That.

Yes, They Needs You More Than You Need Them

They Needed Your Skills, Energy And Potentials For Their Business To Boom And Advance.

The Only Reason Why You Are Still In That Company Or Business Is Because Of The Value You Possess

Let Me Tell You Once You Lost Your Value, Then You Are No More Needed

And That's Why You Don't Need To Attached Your Self To Any Business Or Company Rather Only Focus On Building And Improving Yourself

Keep On Honing Your Skills To Stand Relevant As Always

Focus On Improving Yourself Rather Than Focusing On Loosing Your Job

Cos Once You Lost Your Value, Then You Are No More Needed

It Only Take A Seconds For You To Be Replace With Another Employee That Possess The Same Value As Yours.

Still Your Favorite Digital Marketer @MrDigital

I Build|I Brand|I Promote Businesses And Also Skyrocket Your Sales Through Digital Space.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Want To Start A Business? ||ENTREPRNEUR PODCAST| BNM #15 / How To Find The Best Manufacturer For Your Consumer Electronic Device / Differences Between Designing Native Ios Apps And Native Android Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.