Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,123 members, 7,916,301 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote (27156 Views)

Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Mohammed Koko Replaces Hadiza Bala Usman As NPA MD / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by Andyvilly: 8:30am On May 09, 2021
Someone has silenced BB vulture.

Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by Nobody: 8:40am On May 09, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Imagine a fulani heading a port authority in South west were we have the most educated people in the whole country.

I hope we can now see how Dangote became the richest man in Africa!!

Wasn't it your brother OBJ that assisted him become who he is today ?

All these Fulani people in power, later we go know who corrupt pass, whether PDP or APC saints.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by Kingzjayzee: 8:44am On May 09, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Imagine a fulani heading a port authority in South west were we have the most educated people in the whole country.

yes oooo. It's crystal clear now.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by Kingzjayzee: 8:45am On May 09, 2021
donpapa:
Everything for naija Na padi padi undecided
wayo wayo arrangee no ni
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by Kingzjayzee: 8:46am On May 09, 2021
donpapa:
Everything for naija Na padi padi undecided
wayo wayo arrangee no ni. People wey vote them still dey live in pains. Dis na disgrace I am so ashame. God bless African china
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by bokosmith(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2021
This country Na wa o
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by samonak(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2021
SpatialKing:
She and Dangote are dating
She been de also give El- rufai de lamba on the side.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by clarocuzioo(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2021
post=101510584:

Can you point out any part of this article that mentions Tinubu's name?
Just one part!

Tinubu : What a nightmare to some people!

Tinubu : living rent free in some people's small intestine since 1993!

No mind dem jare.
Na dem way.
Hypocrisy is a norm to some.

So up till now you don't know that INTELS is co owned by Atiku and Tinubu.

That's why I call you a kid , and thats why I laugh whenever I see you defending APC and castigating PDP because all these politicians are friends and the same irrespective of tribe,religion or political affiliation.

Even the ones paying your #30k salary will be laughing at the level of ignorance you display.

Indeed hunger bad

Grow up kiddo.

1 Like

Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by afube: 9:36am On May 09, 2021
sigiyaya112:

oya, continue to philander with fulani in bed, I do not know what them fulanis gave to yoruba people.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by djkaneo(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2021
sigiyaya112:

Onne na SS no be SW
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by vineyardfarms: 9:54am On May 09, 2021
Web of criminals-thieves -robbers in sheep clothing. They shall be exposed
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by frog12: 10:23am On May 09, 2021
we must congratulate Amaechi for exposing this. we said it for many times, the woman dey work for emirates slush fund !
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by galaxy2020(m): 10:31am On May 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Dangote is a CRIMINAL.He is one of NG problem.Dem for kuku sell NG to him.THIEF sad
...Don't mind the man, am sure some of the monies in his investments are also stolen Nigeria wealth rewired into his companies to make it seem genuine.

1 Like

Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by chukwuibuipob: 10:53am On May 09, 2021
galaxy2020:
...Don't mind the man, am sure some of the monies in his investments are also stolen Nigeria wealth rewired into his companies to make it seem genuine.
His wealth is questionable.Are u able to arrest/collect Ur 700k from that Bwari thief sad
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by emecheboy2(m): 11:07am On May 09, 2021
If this is true then dangote is not a legitimate business man but rather a cruel, evil and criminal minded business man who use various means from tribe, religion, political connection etc to short change other people's success and progress.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by adecz: 11:19am On May 09, 2021
➡A lot of people fail to realize that
Dangote is one of our biggest
problems in Nigeria.

➡He buys up unscrupulous politicians &
government officials who then
allow him to mercilessly milk the
Nigerian economy & masses while
helping him fight his competitors .

➡Because of him, the Stallion group
was sent out of nigeria. Ibeto group
was hounded just as they are now
trying to do to Bua group.

❌❌❌❌❌
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by baralatie(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2021
This woman don kill bubu without blinking or batting an eyelid
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by AiiVee(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2021
I've been saying it... This Dangote wants to monopolize everything in Nigeria... Every single thing... Same thing he did with cement... Same thing ge wanted to do with sugar, salt, spag and other products.. I just wish Nigerians can have sense and boycott his products
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by frog12: 11:32am On May 09, 2021
she is as good as gone !

hope they send her to the hangman gallows grin grin grin

she must have diverted billions over the past 4 years!

baralatie:
This woman don kill bubu without blinking or batting an eyelid
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by JB4life: 11:53am On May 09, 2021
sigiyaya112:

No be your brother as president gave him monopoly for cement and other essential commodities.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by sammie99: 12:05pm On May 09, 2021
So this beautiful woman na Thief??
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by frog12: 12:10pm On May 09, 2021
you can't trust anyone of these people in government.
winfred oyo-ita 3 billion account matter never show una anything ?
they look like saints and hide behind "#releaseOurGirls", this that but they are really crooks!
big time crooks !!

I don't know why they don't want death penalty laws for these criminals

sammie99:
So this beautiful woman na Thief??
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by Yankee101: 12:30pm On May 09, 2021
The present set up called nigeria is basically a scam

It needs to be renegotiated. Dangite, Ty Danjuma, Otedola, Alakija, Adwnuga etc made money, not by being exceptional business people but by simple government fiat, corruption and rent taking.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by sigiyaya112: 12:44pm On May 09, 2021
JB4life:

No be your brother as president gave him monopoly for cement and other essential commodities.
I am no Yoruba, I am Igbo from Imo state, please stop this tribalism nonsense.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by calcal: 12:47pm On May 09, 2021
Then tell me how on this earth someone will tell me Igboho is not educated.

Those that think education is to speak English are not just getting it right.

With Yoruba Nation, things will be straightened.

sigiyaya112:

1 Like

Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by sigiyaya112: 12:55pm On May 09, 2021
calcal:
Then tell me how on this earth someone will tell me Igboho is not educated.

Those that think education is to speak English are not just getting it right.

With Yoruba Nation, things will be straightened.

Dont mind them bro, English is not our language and it is still that slavery mentality that makes anyone think that education is all about speaking good English. How many countries speaks English in the whole of Europe
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by galaxy2020(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
His wealth is questionable.Are u able to arrest/collect Ur 700k from that Bwari thief sad
...Nope, the police made it difficult for me.
Re: How Suspended NPA MD, Hadiza Bala Ceded Intels Terminals To Dangote by Boyooosa(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2021
Great2017:

Nigeria will remain impoverished when laid down procedures are slaughtered on the altar of nepotism and favouritism. To move forward as a country, strong institutions are what are needed and not strong men.

I agree with you 100% and I wish we both emphasize on the emboldened up there...

MansoryMX:

I am not pained. Understand what basic reality exactly? That a certain circle of people are enslaving an entire country? Guy! Behave now! Quietly shhhhhhh please and don’t make it harder than it already seems

@MansoryMX, May be u will like to learn from that person's statement.

Mw, go and read my first comment on the topic, there is nowhere I mentioned not support that the government and wealthy guys should take advantage of their position to enslave masses, I only stated that you can't beat some norms in any society, you can only regulate the activities strictly without allowing malpractice.

If you don't understand things, you ask questions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves / Pirates Raid Nigeria Police Armoury, Seize Weapons / Presidential Candidate: Nigerians’ll Help Us Choose Among Saraki, Tambuwal, Atik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.