Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,375 members, 7,929,183 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

Secret: How To Predict & Win On Sports Easily - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Secret: How To Predict & Win On Sports Easily (256 Views)

'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram / Simplest Way To Predict Daily 2 Odds / Predict & Win N7,200 Airtime: Argentina Vs Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret: How To Predict & Win On Sports Easily by Nobody: 5:56am On May 09, 2021
A lot of punters bet every day and some every week, yet they never win. What baffles me most is that they don't have a strategy. They just place bets and wish that they would win. Sincerely, I laugh sometimes when I see how they casually predict and just wonder why they would not increase their chances by simply being meticulous and predicting with a deliberate strategy.

If you fall into any of the above categories, you need to read this piece with care and close attention. I want to help you end all unnecessary losses, but you also must cooperate with me by giving this piece your undivided attention.

I will share with you how you can bet and win like a professional easily.

1. Do not be adventurous!

This mistake a lot of punters make is that they want to win millions of naira with N200 or N500. Sincerely, that is only possible when you play on hundreds of thousands of odds. If you do this you're leaving your money to chance, and frankly, you definitely have no chance!

Betting on sports is not luck. It is based on logic, reasoning, and common sense. You got to think of what is realistic and bet on it. My advice is to go for the most likely games with the good odds, or the lower odds from the most likely games.

Here is an example from this weekend's premier league games below.

2. Look at the table in that league

The table is the key to understanding the teams and the matches. That is where you see what is at stake, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of each team. The table also reveals the various factors that can influence the outcome of a game. From the table, you can see who has the best and worst defence based on goals conceded, the best and worst attack based on goals scored, the most consistent and least consistent teams based on their last 5 games, and more. When you have seen a match with good odds, look at the table, see where both teams are, see if they are fighting for a place in Europe or not, see if they are fighting for relegation or not, see if they have outstanding games or not, etc. That is how you carefully select a match that you are sure the outcome is 90% likely.

I hope you have gotten some ideas on how to bet and win this weekend. Why not place a bet now and then watch out

Click here to sign up with betbonanza
https://betbonanza.com/register/?trc=13530_13467_5189

(1) (Reply)

Man Chester City Are Champions Of England / Leicester City Wins First FA Cup / DE Ryan Kerrigan Announces He's Signing With The Eagles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.