Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,843 members, 7,966,133 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:44 AM

‘I Can Live Without Sex’ - Mr Ibu Insisted That He Does Not Cheat On His Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can Live Without Sex’ - Mr Ibu Insisted That He Does Not Cheat On His Wife (641 Views)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / Femi Afolabi-Brown Curses Jesse Joshua Who Insisted He's Pedophile / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Can Live Without Sex’ - Mr Ibu Insisted That He Does Not Cheat On His Wife by Callydgists(m): 6:21am On May 09, 2021
Nigerian controversial nollywood actor and comedian, John Okafor, popularly known as Mr Ibu, is a type of attractive actor who knows how to get the attentions of his fans so easily, either with his way of approach or with his facial expressions only.

Mr Ibu's actions send his fans into fits of laugher, especially his pot belly, some fans have made gossips on the actor that he might not have female friends or concubines. Although, in an interview with Sunday Scoop, Mr Ibu added that many women were attracted to him, but he is so much in love with his wife.

He said; “I am not sex-crazed at all. I can abstain for two years. When I had a problem, I stayed off sex for a long time. I am not controlled by sex. As of now, I have stayed off sex for at least four months. Remember that I was poisoned in December 2020, so I need to recuperate before engaging in such acts. My wife is also missing me. It was not easy for her. She was crying every minute because she genuinely loves me.”

“Some people have said that people with potbellies are not good lovers or sexually active but being good on the bed is relative. My answer to this is that I have 13 children (10 boys and two girls) though I lost one of them. That is the evidence of my sexual virility. I hatch children like pigeons.”

Mr Ibu also insisted that he does not cheat on his wife at all. He added, “I don’t cheat on my wife. I had children before I married her. I left that life because many women wanted to have children for me but I cannot build a primary school in my house. They liked me because I was good in bed and I’m really grateful for that. I knew what they wanted so I was always very gentle with them. Women are attracted to me but I’m only interested in my wife. My wife is as beautiful as I met her, even after four children.”

Mr Ibu also said that his treatment took so much of his finances. He said, “I have friends that have been financially supportive. I am sure they remember some good things that I have done for them in the past. I stopped working since 2018 but I saved some money when I was very active and that has helped me a great deal. Some fans were also helpful when I was poisoned. The treatment caused me a lot of money and it has really taken a toll on my finances.”
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/i-can-live-without-sex-mr-ibu-insisted.html

Re: ‘I Can Live Without Sex’ - Mr Ibu Insisted That He Does Not Cheat On His Wife by faithfuldon7(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2021
Thank you Mr ibu....
13 children and some people are looking for just one....

Oh Merciful God, For the sake of this month of Ramadan provide children for those seeking the fruit of the womb...

Dry their tears with the burden of Joy...

All families looking for a child receive Grace now as God has answered your silent prayers...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Can Live Without Sex’ - Mr Ibu Insisted That He Does Not Cheat On His Wife by lokec44647: 6:48am On May 09, 2021
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: ‘I Can Live Without Sex’ - Mr Ibu Insisted That He Does Not Cheat On His Wife by iampeterben(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2021
Mad man, his face alone is cracking me up here.
Re: ‘I Can Live Without Sex’ - Mr Ibu Insisted That He Does Not Cheat On His Wife by Bornsinner7: 7:04am On May 09, 2021
A real man can do without sex
Re: ‘I Can Live Without Sex’ - Mr Ibu Insisted That He Does Not Cheat On His Wife by Randy100: 7:58am On May 09, 2021
We all love sex grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Idol Seyi Shay Cried As Comfort Sings Adekunle Gold Song(video) / Don’t Give Up On Love, It’s Too Sweet – Actress Nkechi Blessing / Dorathy And Prince K! Ss In Ghana Confirms Love Again(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.