Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Help Out! Travelling From Ibadan To Jos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Out! Travelling From Ibadan To Jos (606 Views)

Avoid Saminaka Road If You Are Travelling From Kano To Jos (Security Alert) / Man Burnt To Death While Travelling From Bauchi To Jos(graphic Photos) / Passengers Travelling From Katsina To Kano Burnt To Death In Accident. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Out! Travelling From Ibadan To Jos by Ogunleti01: 3:04pm On May 09, 2021
Kindly describe for me the convenient place to take morning bus from Ibadan to Jos. I am scheduled to have a screening on 18th May 2021(Tuesday). It wish to be there at least eventing of Monday. pls kindly guide me through!
Re: Help Out! Travelling From Ibadan To Jos by emoch(m): 3:42pm On May 09, 2021
The only place to get Jos bus from Ibadan (AFAIK) is at Ojoo Motor Park. I doubt if they leave very early because you don't get lots of passengers from there. I took a friend there last week and they departed around 12pm. The Hiace bus is N10,050, while the mini bus is about N11,000 or so

2 Likes

Re: Help Out! Travelling From Ibadan To Jos by Vibesking(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2023
emoch:
The only place to get Jos bus from Ibadan (AFAIK) is at Ojoo Motor Park. I doubt if they leave very early because you don't get lots of passengers from there. I took a friend there last week and they departed around 12pm. The Hiace bus is N10,050, while the mini bus is about N11,000 or so

Hello there. Will the journey be an overnight trip?

(1) (Reply)

UAE Bans Flights From Nigeria Till Further Notice / How Can I Locate This Hotel In Lagos State Asap? / Abuja Aeroplane House - 4K Drone Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.