Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,924 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Hadiza Usman Bala May not Escape These Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Hadiza Usman Bala May not Escape These Allegations (250 Views)

‘Too Many Lies’ – Amaechi Slams Ex-npa Boss, Hadiza Usman, Makes Fresh Claims / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss / Hadiza Usman Petitions IG, DSS Over Attack At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Hadiza Usman Bala May not Escape These Allegations by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 09, 2021
Hadiza was just suspended and replaced by Muhammed Koko director of Finance and Admin, Muhammed Koko is a good friend of Amaechi, this Muhammed Koko was an account officer to Rivers statement government when Amaechi was a governor, my suspect is that as a director of Finance he(Muhammed) was awared of inflow and outflow of the NPA, as a confidant of Amaechi , he would have given Amaechi detail of everything before now. This my Opinion, she may not survive this.
Re: Why Hadiza Usman Bala May not Escape These Allegations by Hashabiah: 4:43pm On May 09, 2021
supportnija:
Hadiza was just suspended and replaced by Muhammed Koko director of Finance and Admin, Muhammed Koko is a good friend of Amaechi, this Muhammed Koko was an account officer to Rivers statement government when Amaechi was a governor, my suspect is that as a director of Finance he(Muhammed) was awared of inflow and outflow of the NPA, as a confidant of Amaechi , he would have given Amaechi detail of everything before now. This my Opinion, she may not survive this.
Your theory doesn't make sense. Koko happens to be an inlaw to one of the President's aides and apart from that, Buhari is removing Usman due to her incompetence and also to settle a quarrel between El-Rufai and Amechi.

(1) (Reply)

The Political Hack Called Tunde Odesola And Osinbajo / Unlike Before When I Used To Suffer TDR Lawrence-ogidan / Buhari Expresses Sadness Over Kebbi Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.