Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,144 members, 7,928,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses (2209 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Show Off Their Son's Face (Pictures) / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by MsDoris(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2021
Olakunle Churchill Welcomes New Wife, Rosy Meurer And Their son With Flowers And Kisses As They Arrive Nigeria (Video)
Olakunle Churchill, ex husband of Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has been recently spotted at the Nigerian international airport with his new wife, Rosy Meurer and their son, King Churchill Jnr.

Recall Rosy Meurer flew to Switzerland months ago where she went to welcome her child with the philanthropist. 
Well, to God be the glory the delivery was successful and they welcomed a bouncing baby boy. 

The actress is back to Nigeria now with her their son and the excited and loving husband and father, Churchill Olakunle, went to the airport to welcome them.
Churchill welcomed them with a bouquet of flowers.

He couldn't help but hug his wife passionately who in turn kissed him. 
Churchill took to his Instagram page to share the video. 

See full update/ watch video here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/05/olakunle-churchill-welcomes-new-wife.html?m=1

Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by SlyIg(f): 4:46pm On May 09, 2021
But this life sha ...

Let me rather not say what's on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by LikeAking: 4:53pm On May 09, 2021
Nice!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by Duru9(m): 5:08pm On May 09, 2021
angry
Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by overdrive(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2021
40 seconds my foot!!!! Congratulations my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2021
Na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:03pm On May 09, 2021
Tonto Don keep quiet since Mrs Churchill was revealed. E no see Weston talk again.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:07pm On May 09, 2021
SlyIg:
But this life sha ...

Let me rather not say what's on my mind.
Nothing dey there! Tonto left about 4years plus and she has been uploading different men, SDK accused her of fvcking both Uche brothers which they all didn't deny. So, Churchill has every right to move on too.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by revived: 6:17pm On May 09, 2021
E go be for the couples
Cute baby though
Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by tydi(m): 11:06pm On May 09, 2021
No time my brother ! No time !!
That’s how and what stars do . He is an OG.
Any woman could birth for any man with a working semen so what’s the fuss about being emotionally bottled up coming from the women when a relationship didn’t work. You think because you born for a nigga you leave am they do Shakara. For your info . Thousands of more beautiful women could also birth for him cute babies too, lol e shock you!? possibly one would still bless him with twin.

Drops mic
Re: Olakunle Churchill Welcomes Wife, Rosy Meurer & Their Son With Flowers, Kisses by Nahat: 11:17pm On May 09, 2021
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj: An Illuminati? / PHOTO: Drake Texts Gucci Abt Rihanna Fling. / Meet 21 Year Old Landmark University Best Graduating Student [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.